I Love You

I Let Him Go (Sequel to If Only I Realize Earlier.)

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I Love You, L.Joe

_____'s POV

Months past. Nothing happen between us. L.Joe oppa and I are still friends, but not as close as we used to be. We seldom talk to each other at school or text each other anymore.

I remember the last time he called me was 2 weeks ago. He told me something that broke my heart, AGAIN.

Flashback 

I was laying down on the bed while reading my favourite book, 'Breaking Dawn'. While I was reading the of the story, suddenly my phone on my side bed table rang. I reached out my hand to take my phone. I hesitated to answer the call when I saw his name, 'Byungie<3' appeared on my lock screen. But,  i make a very silly mistake by answering his phone call.

L.Joe: ''Bestie! You wouldn't know what happened just now!'' he greeted me with his cheerful voice.

____: ''What?'' I asked sounded uninterested.

L.Joe: ''Gina is now officially my girlfriend!'' he literally shouted through the phone.

*Gina is NOW officially my GIRLFRIEND! This words kept ringing through my mind.

I slipped my phone off my hand right after i heard what he told me. It's a sad news to me, but not him. I started to sob.

L.Joe: ''Hey, are you there?'' I heard his voice.

I quickly picked up my phone on the ground and placed it next to my ear.

____: ''Err, y..eah. I'm fi..ne. Don't wo..rry.''

L.Joe: ''Aww, aren't you suppose to be happy? Wait...are you..crying?.'' 

____: ''Of cause i am happy that you found yourself a girlfriend. Yes, i'm crying because i'm too happy and sad because i scared you'll...forget me as your best friend and abandon me for...her''.

L.Joe: ''Aww, don't cry! I'll never abandon you although i have a girlfriend now. You'll always be my best friend no matter what happen! So, don't cry.''

____: ''Y..yeah'' ONLY FRIEND.

L.Joe: ''Hey, i gotta go. I'm going to meet Gina now'' I can imagine his smiling face on the other line.

____: ''O...okay. Enjoy yourself''

L.Joe: ''I will, don't worry, haha. I'll call you later to tell you what happen later. Bye!'' *he hung up the phone*

____: ''I lo..ve you, Lee Byung Hun'' I mumbled before hanging up although i know he already hung up.

My legs went wobbly and i fell onto the ground.

*I miss you, i love you. I know i shouldn't, but i do.* I thought.

With that, i cried myself to sleep that night. That night, was one of the worst night for me.

End of flashback.