Chapter 2

Best friend my

 

Chapter Two:
 
It was almost a year and a half later and Chaerin had twins. 
 
A boy and a girl, and they were three months old.
 
"Bounce to you, Bounce to you." Eunhyuk's phone started ringing.
 
"Hyuk! Your phone is ringing, will you please come get it before it wakes the twins up!"
 
Chaerin was just exiting the kids rooms after she had just gotten the both of them to finally fall asleep.
 
"Oh, you're leaving?" Chae asked him as she saw him with his jacket on, he was also putting his shoes on.
 
"Yeah I have to go out real fast, I'll be home for dinner so don't worry about me being late." Eunhyuk ran over and kissed her cheek.
 
About ten minutes after Eunhyuk left, Jiyeon and Donghae showed up at the door with their son.
 
"Chae, we decided to come over because we wanted to see you and Hyuk and Ricky and Rosaria." Jiyeon said as she sat down on the couch with her son Aiden.
 
Chaerin walked over and took Aiden out of her hands.
 
They talked for a while and then Jiyeon leaned over and was searching in the diaper bag for Aiden's bottle.
 
"Donghae, did you forget to grab the bottle like I asked you?" 
 
Donghae smacked his head because now that he thought about it, she did tell him to grab the bottle and he heated it up and just left it in the microwave.
 
Jiyeon giggled to herself and she kissed his forhead. 
 
"Don't worry about it babe, I'll run home and grab it."
 
About an hour later, Jiyeon returned and everyone was asleep anyway. 
 
"Well, I rushed to come back after I cooked for you but everyone's asleep." 
 
She walked over and pecked Donghae on the lips.
 
Then she walked over and took her son out of her best friends arms.
 
Out of the bathroom walked Eunhyuk and he grabbed the container that Jiyeon had just set down when she walked in.
"What is this?" He asked her.
 
"Oh, its chicken noodle soup" She said as she shook Donghae to wake him up.
 
When Donghae woke up, they all left. 
 
Jiyeon knew that Chae had forgot to cook and wanted to make sure she fed her family properly.
 
When Chaerin realized what her best friend had done she called her up and thanked her for all she had always done for her.
 
This was a time when they were closer than ever.
 
Chae and Ji grew closer and spent so much time together for play dates.
 
This was a good time of year because since they spent so much time together they also spent this time with their husband and flames grew even hotter as their relationships were re-kindled and love was found to be even deeper than they thought which was hard because it was already a perfect love between these four people who were extremely close.
 
Too Close.
Aisunshines