Myungsoo's Invitation

Can You Be Mine? Because I Love You

          I reached home safely. Good thing my parents are still not home. I immediately went to my room. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I sat on my bed and calmed myself down from all the crying and drama couple of minutes ago. But I kept replaying what happened to me and Myungsoo in my head. So, I decided to play guitar because when I play guitar, my feelings ease up and I feel peaceful. When I grabbed my guitar case, I noticed something unusual on it. There was a sticky note! Hey my beloved fan! I want you to go to INFINITE's fanmeet tomorrow! The event will be held at 2470 KMW St. JWG Gymnasium. That's a few blocks away from the park where we met. It will start at 5:00 PM. Here's my number --- 0513033177. Just text me if you are already at the front gates.  Nicole Kim, be there alright? :) I'll be expecting you. ~ Myungsoo. The note said. *WAIT. WHAT DID I JUST READ?!* I thought while still processing what's happening. " OMO! Did he just give me his number?!!" I squealed. "Heck yeah!!!!" I shouted and immediately saved his number in my phone. "YAY! He just invited me to INFINITE's fanmeet! This is a dream come true!!! Weeeeee!!!" I said while jumping around. Then I plugged in my earphones and started dancing and singing to INFINITE's songs. Minutes later, I stopped and sat down on my bed. I just thought of something serious and that is......

 

---------------------------------------------

This is just a short update.

I don't have much time to use the laptop because my older brother is freakin' nagging me coz he wants to use it!

He's older than me and I'm scared of him. LOL

Soooo, I have no choice. =_=

UGH. MY LIFEEEE. ><"

Anyways, Did you enjoy reading?

Leave some comments and subscribe! :)