Was that a confession? I don't think so :(

Can You Be Mine? Because I Love You

          But suddenly....Myungsoo called my name out loud. When I turned around, he was standing infront of me already. We were like inches apart. Tears started flowing from my eyes too the moment I saw him crying. *OMO! I made my one and only love cry!* I thought. His tears kept falling rapidly from his mysterious eyes. "I'm really sorry for making you feel this way. I just want to tell you the things I have been wanting to say to you for the past 2 years already. I'll go now. Goodbye." I told him. "NO." he said strongly while he shot his famous Jiu death glare at me. I was taken aback by his actions. He stared at me for like a minute already. So I finally said, "If you're just gonna stare at me and not say anything, I think I should just probably go home now."  

 

          The moment I turned around, Myungsoo backhugged me!!! " I have something to say too. Please listen closely." He whispered into my ear while backhugging me. I nodded then he started talking. " I am very glad that I met you. Actually, I was really surprised because most of Inspirits scream and go crazy when they see us. But you, you were so calm & gentle when you saw me and I kinda liked that. I feel comfortable when I'm with you. I knew there is something special in you the moment I looked into your eyes when we first met. Your heart is so pure. I have not heard those kind of words when girls confess to me. You are very different from other girls. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for everything." he said sincerely. Then he released me and started walking away.

 

          I didn't bother turning around to look at him because I have so many thoughts on my mind like *Was that a confession?**He didn't even say I love you too :(**What are you thinking Nicole? You are just a fan. He wouldn't fall for a fan.**I guess he was just being thankful that he has a fan like me* Then reality hit me. I turned around and it was too late because he was already gone! =_= I facepalmed myself, grabbed my guitar case, breathed deeply and started running. " I have to reach home as soon as possible! I hope my parents are still not home or else I'm dead or worse "groun-DEAD!" I said to myself while running home! (A/N) : i know it is spelled ''grounded'' but i just wanted to emphasize the word "dead" LOL.

 

          ~ What Nicole didn't know is that there is another unexpected thing that's going to happen........~ FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo : Orange

Nicole : Pink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. What will happen on the next chapter? Kekekeke~

Yay! I finally updated this story! This is just a short chapter. Sorry for that. 

I think I may be able to update again at midnight later. :)

NO SILENT READERS! ^_^

SHARE MY STORY TO YOUR FRIENDS!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! =)