EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!

Can You Be Mine? Because I Love You

 

          I woke up from Kim Myungsoo's wake up call. It's so good to hear it waking me up every morning. OMG that sweetest voice ever! Suddenly, I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen and cooked my breakfast and ate it. I took a bath then after that, I opened my laptop & checked my Twitter,Facebook,Tumblr,Formspring,Asianfanfics & Youtube account but I didn't find any interesting things to do in those so I just watched TV for a couple of hours and without noticing I fell asleep. When I woke up, I checked the time & it was already 7:00 PM. I am so damn bored! What to do?! *DING!* Bright Idea alert! I quickly changed my clothes and went to the park with my guitar. I decided to compose a song for my one and only ultimate bias, INFINITE's Kim Myungsoo! I sat down under a tree. Good thing there are no many people in the park. I just finished composing and while standing up, I overheard two girls that was passing by the park and talking. They said that they just saw INFINITE entering a high-class hotel & is currently in our city for a fanmeet tomorrow! "HOMYGOD. WHY HAVEN'T I HEARD ABOUT THAT?!! YOU ARE A 바보 (babo) NICOLE! AND YOU CALL YOURSELF AN INSPIRIT?! /FACEPALMS" I said to myself. BUT my heart sank down because I know I can't go to their fanmeet because my overprotective & non-KPOP fan parents wouldn't allow me. /cries/

 

          I checked the time and it was already 9:50 PM. My eyes widened because it will be curfew soon! So I started walking home but I was still crying because I can't go to INFINITE's fanmeet tomorrow. T_T I didn't notice that I was walking very fast and tears kept falling from my eyes. Then I bumped onto someone. I didn't feel it at first because I was still in a trance but then the guy helped me stand up and asked me, "Miss, are you okay? I'm sorry for bumping onto you. I wasn't looking on where I was walking because I'm texting someone. Once again, I'm really sorry." His voice sounds so familiar I thought but I didn't pay attention to it so I just nodded & kept my head down low for him to not see me crying because it's embarassing! lol. I immediately wiped my tears and looked up to him. My eyes widened and my heart felt like it's going to burst any second. The guy that was talking to me is INFINITE's KIM MYUNGSOO!!! I knew that voice is so familiar! 

          

         I froze. I don't know what I was going to do! Then, He asked me again. " Uhm. What's your name? Why are you walking alone in this time of night? It's really dangerous you know." I really can't speak! I'm tongue-tied and I can't move! But when I have the courage to speak up, I said " Uhh..My name is Nicole Kim." then he said, " Cute Name! and we have the same surname! Cooool. Oh..I haven't introduced myself yet I'm Kim Myu-..." I cut him off. "Kim Myungsoo. I know who you are." He smiled then said, "But you can call me L." "But I like to call you Myungsoo instead of L." I said. He giggled and then he asked me again, "Perhaps you are an Inspirit, right?" I nodded. then he said "WOW. It feels so great meeting an Inspirit in person and actually talking to them. Thank you for supporting us! Wait. who's your bias?" "YOU." I bluntly told him. Then he smirked. " I really want some ramen now and I don't know any convenience store near here. Would you like to take me? Let's eat ramen together!" then he held my right hand while walking together. My heart is pounding so loud! I bet he can hear it! We arrived at the convenience store for about 5 minutes. It was near a river and I live just a few blocks away. We talked about a lot of stuff while eating ramen then I realized it was already curfew! I stood up and told him that I should go home now. He stood up. " WHY? :(" he asked. "It's already my crurfew and I need to go home or else I'm dead. =_= " I told him. He nodded. "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED. Meeting Kim Myungsoo at such an unexcpected place & time. Oh well life is full of surprises." I said to myself.

 

---------

 

So, that's how I met Kim Myungsoo! ^^

The most important part of the story will be on the next chapter! Keep reading ^_^