The Darkness sets in..

Underground Mafia

"Omo! Where am I?" Shin Hye asked after the tree's roots spit her out. The area where she was is so dark she couldn't even see which direction she was going. And no matter how she tried to squint to accustom her eyes in the dark, it still didn't work. Frustrated, Shin Hye just managed to touch the tree trunks to make sure there were no sink holes around.

"Eeeeeewwwwwnesssss..Yuuuccckkkksss...I see a ngo-ngo..." someone said in the dark. Shin Hye opened her eyes in fright. She turned to look around, but couldn't find no one. Finally, she saw a pair of big eyes looking at her. She recognized those eyes: The Entity's eyes!

"Ordinary Entity, is that you?" She asked.

"Oh no no no~ Hmmmmm...~~ I am the Soldier Entity..Hmmmmmmm..."

He came forward, and in an instant, his armour lit up like a lamp. Shin Hye was so glad she was able to see her way now.

"Gamsahamnida, Soldier Entity."

"You're welcome, ngo-ngo..hmmmmmm~"

***

The Soldier Entity brought his visitor to his glass abode. One inside the house can see someone from the outside, but outsiders only can see boulders of rocks. This amazed Shin Hye.

"This is a nice house. If you have enemies, you can see them from here, but they can't see you."

"Yeah man, this is a super duper ultra mega nice abode. I'm so super proud of myself for making this one!" The Soldier Entity beat his in pride.

Shin Hye scoffed at her host for being such a braggart. Suddenly, her eyes rested on a bowl of food placed on a table beside her.

"Oh! Raisins? Can I get some?"

"Sure..uh...raisins? I thought it's dried grapes."

"Dried grapes make raisins, babo.." Shin Hye said as she took a raisin to . Then her face cringed again.

"Ack! Why does it taste like hamburger?"

"Omo? Is that a ngo-ngo language?"

"Ngo-ngo language, ngo-ngo language..how many times do I have to hear it? I'm so sick of it!"

"Mianhamnida, Shin Hye-ssi, but that's what we call something foreign to us. Even we cannot and are not allowed to say the name of the place you came from. It's a cursed word and we call it 'M'..."

"M? Just M sound?"

(A/N: M= to be pronunced as m..not em...arrasseo?) 

"Neh..so you people coming from 'M' are ngo-ngo people."

"Aish, you people here in your place, or planet, or where I am now, are just so weird! Well, I guess I have to sleep now." SHin Hye said as she stood up and went to sit on  a white couch in the left part of the room. The couch instantly hugged her, giving her comfort. It was so soft that Shin Hye drifted off to dream land in no time. The Soldier Entity just stood near the window, guarding the place, one of his eyes open, the other one closed for it to rest.

 

 

 

 

(A/N: For those who didn't understand the jargons of this fanfic  they were based on a former colleague's speech. Super (to make things extreme), ngo-ngo language (when he cannot understand the deeper words in my dialect), the "M" ( that's what he calls the name of my school because he said it's a cursed word like "you who studied from "M" are very intelligent people"), the humming sound (hhhhhmmmmmm...hhhhmmmmmm~), the repetition of phrases (read the scroll, read the scroll, read the scroll)and the use of yeah man, eeewwwness and yucks were some of the things he frequently used.  Btw, the Entity's appearance were also based on how he looked like. And Princess Min-Ah's name is an anagram of another real colleague's name who was this guy's crush as well. That explains it all. Arrasseo? Enjoy reading!)