Catching Frogs

Underground Mafia

"Noona, I'm so tired. Can we take a rest?" Min Hyuk complained. It's been four hours since they had been looking for frogs for his science project. The sky was turning gloomy. The weatherman had warned of a severe thunderstorm that day, yet, Shin Hye and Min Hyuk had never heard the news. Nor did they even care.

"Omo..are you being lazy now? If you want a very fat frog and a very fat grade, get your off the ground! Let's find some more over there," SHin Hye pointed to the farthest part. They didn't even notice they were in the heart of the forest. Min Hyuk began to grow scared, but Shin Hye persisted.

"Noona.."

"WHAT?"

"I..I think we're lost..."

Uh-oooohhhhh. When Shin Hye realized that, she began to feel goosebumps on her skin. Then she looked at the sky above. Dark clouds had began to form, and lightning flashed and thundere rolled. Min Hyuk let out a scream as he hugged Shin Hy'e legs in fright.

"Stand up! This is all your fault! We could just had hired some ahjussi to hunt frogs for us. I couldn't care less if I spend 2000 Won for that."

"Mianhe...mianhe..."

And then it began to rain.

"Oh no!!!!!! We're going to get wet! Where are we going to shelter ourselves now?" Min Hyuk asked. Tears of fright and despair had started to fall from his eyes.

Suddenly, it's as if something magical happened. Though the rain poured cats and dogs, the downpour stopped and rain was suspended in the air like there was an invisible tent in the area covering them. When they both looked up, they could see the water like how it would appear in an ocean park: like there was glass above them though Shin Hye could feel the water with her fingers.

"What is this?" she asked in disbelief.

Suddenly, her body felt numb. She felt as if she was drunk. Her head was spinning like crazy for no reason. Then, she dropped to the ground and saw someone walking towards her.

"What's happening to me? Who is that person?" She asked herself before her eyes closed.