The Audition Competition pt. 2

Jeremy Yang is a Girl.

 

"U-U-Um.." Chanyeol began, "I can explain--"

                "No matter a pretty face, you joined as a trio. Where's Oh Sehun!" The judge exclaimed, gently the table, "I've no time to waste. I have a band to fill."

                My breath almost stopped. Oh Sehun was the jerk I used to have a crush on in middle school. He couldn't be the same person, he just couldn't. He thought I was gay, so he spread nasty rumours about me, and I couldn't show my face at school for two weeks. After that, I moved away and I hated him since. I knew he was Chanyeol's friend, but I didn't think Chanyeol would invite him over like this, especially even when we had such a past together.

                "Sehun?" I whispered, turning my head to look at Chanyeol, "you asked Sehun of all almighty jerks in the world?"

                "Well.. he-he knew the song inside out--and.."

                "Chanyeol.. I asked you to bring in Luhan.."

                "Are you done with your bitter looking chit chat, or are you two not going to get off of this stage?!" The judge yelled even louder, glaring piercing holes into our faces. Chanyeol and I stared at each other nervously. Just as I was about to turn and step off feebly, I was bunged up by a hand. I looked up, and I nearly laughed at the sight.

                Kim Jongin. Kai. In a girly pink sweater and yellow skinny jeans, his hair tied up like a palm tree...

                "Sorry I'm late." Jongin smiled, "I'm Oh Sehun. Should we start?"

                The crowd screamed. It was amazing. They yelled, clapped, stood up and jumped, trying to grab all of us. The lights dimmed, and the song began.

                Jongin hadn't danced like this in so long. It amused me how well he did, though. The way he popped his and how Chanyeol tried not to laugh his head off was totally worth it. It was so fun, I nearly, just nearly, almost forgot one point in my dance.

                But we stopped in the middle - near  the slow part of thesong, slowly transitioning into Ring Ding Dong.

                'Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, fantastic...'

                In sync, we danced to the chorus, and the crowd couldn't stop screaming. We all could barely hear our music, but we did well anyways.

                Until something extremely awkward happened.

                Chanyeol tripped over his foot, and Jongin was in the back, dancing his part. I glared at the corner of my eyes as Chanyeol nearly fell over, but I caught him, clutching onto him and dancing so I didn't miss a beat in the song - Chanyeol grunted and tried to keep himself up, but he slipped in my arms and eventually..

                We accidentally kissed. On stage. In front of hundreds of people.

 

                The crowd went ballistic. At that very moment, Jongin's eyes widened, and immediately I pulled away, hopping back to the middle with a finger on my lips. I cried to myself, 'the ity of my lips! No...'

                 Chanyeol's eyes enlarged. And his eyes could turn wide, for sure. We went back to dancing, but the crowd was still not over the 'fanservice' that had just happened. Neither of us were either, but we ended the song with a bang, and the audience was thankful for that performance.

 

                "..look Jeremy, that was so not my intention. I'm so sorry, I. Am. So. Sorry." Chanyeol immediately addressed as we got off the stage. "So sorry."

                "It's okay." I smiled, teasing him abit with an added whisper, "they were soft."

                "HEY!" Jongin jumped into the conversation, glaring the both of us down, "who added in the kissing part, huh?"

                "It was an accident, Jongin-ah." I chuckled, punching at his shoulder. Chanyeol looked anxious. His eyes continuously wandered my lips, but I didn't seem to notice. I feel as if I was the only one who wasn't overwhelmed by this. Maybe it was because I was a girl. But to poor Chanyeol, his first kiss was stolen by a 'guy'.

                "I'm so sorry..." Chanyeol whimpered as he followed us to the change room. I gave him a big smack on the back, smiling reassuringly.

                "It's okay, bro. Things happen!"

                "But what kind of things happen when I kiss a guy in front of EVERYONE!? Did you know this is broadcasted?"

                The three of us walked into the changeroom, and immediately, we were welcomed by an outburst of laughter. How stupid we looked then.

                "HEY! It's the gay boys!"

                "Get attention by making out in front of the audience."

                "Good call! Hahahahaha!"

                They were mocking us, and I felt like walking right out. I was fuming with anger. I looked at Chanyeol and Jongin apologetically before leaving.

                So I walked out.

                So what if I kissed Chanyeol by accident? Why did that even matter? Should it even matter? It was an accident anyways. I hate delusional people.

 

                Chanyeol's POV.

 

                I saw Jeremy walk out, and I felt a burden in my stomach drop. I looked and followed Kai as we found an empty spot by the washroom and the showers, sitting down and pulling off my sweater and my shirt. I put my hand on my chest and recalled the tender moment.

                "Soft. He was soft."

                "What?" Kai asked, sitting down beside me and slipping off his shirt too. I jerked at the sight of him and shook my head,

                "Nothing."

                "I can't believe you kissed him though.." Jongin sighed, rubbing his head, "and he was so lenient. Not even the slightest bit angry. Do you know how much that mistake could've costed him?"

                I bit my lip bitterly as I put on my shirt, shrugging. "It felt nice."

                "WHAT?!" Jongin exclaimed, throwing his towel at my face. "Don't tell me you're going to crush on Jeremy now."

                "NO!" I yelled back, throwing it back, "to hell I will! JEREMY IS A GUY AND SO AM I! I am not gay. I am certain."

                I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay...

                But now, everything about Jeremy seemed so.. soft to me. I shook my head at the thought and hit myself. "I'm not gay."

                "Whatever," Jongin rolled his eyes, pushing my forehead. "Jeremy and I are going out for ice-cream now, so we'll catch you later."

                "Why? Alone? Can't I come with you?" I found myself blurting out. Why am I so overprotective of him all of a sudden!?

                "Yeah.. sure.. why not?" Jongin cocked his eyebrow at me and reached the door of the changeroom as everyone cleared out, "meet him and I in the main lobby then."

                "Oh. Okay." I swallowed as he walked out, slumping down on the bench. My heart was pounding. I couldn't stop recalling that moment. I can't possibly be liking him... can I? No! Damn it, Chanyeol! You love women! You are straight. As straight as a rainbow... no! STRAIGHT AS A RULER!

 

                Your POV.

 

                I was waiting with my phone on the couch, lying on it casually as everyone cleared out. I was amazed by how many people asked for my autograph. We must've laid a good impression on them.

                "Eunji-ah.." Jongin whined, running over to me and playfully sitting on my legs. I grunted and sat up, hitting his shoulder.

                "What? Did something happen?"

                "Yes. You kissed Chanyeol." He replied, giving me a childish frown. I sighed,

                "I know, nearly all the other competitors pointed that out to me today."

                "How did that even happen? Was it on purpose? Did you want to kiss him?"

                "Of course not!" I rolled my eyes, pushing Jongin off of my legs and standing him, stretching myself and yawning. "It was an accident. No more, no less. I think of him nothing more than a brother still."

                Chanyeol walked over, holding his bag and standing in front of the both of us. Jongin put a hand on his shoulder blade, and I smiled at him. He seemed flustered, but Jongin mentioned that we were going to get ice-cream, and I excitedly skipped out of the door.

____________

                We arrived at the ice-cream parlour, quickly ordering our favourite ice-creams and finishing off the day happily with the cold treat. I mean, I was happy. I wasn't sure about the other two.

                "So. The results of the competition come in email?"
               
                "Guess so." Jongin shrugged, on his ice-cream on the other side of the table in front of Chanyeol and I who sat side by side. It was funny, before we entered the parlour - we got asked for selcas. I gladly gave them. I was a girl! I loved taking pictures. The other two were just awkward, but loveable all the same.

                "Chanyeol-ah, try my ice-cream." I grinned, putting it near his mouth, "go on! Take a ."

                Chanyeol looked at me. For the whole time, he seemed to just be fiddling with his spoon. (we got cones, when he got a cup) I guaranteed him and he slowly opened his mouth, taking a small off my ice-cream.

                "Good, right?" I grinned. Jongin fumed with jealousy and literally bit his ice-cream. I hit the side of his arm.

                "Hey! You're going to get brain freeze." I rubbed his mouth a napkin, and immediately, he seemed to loosen up from his tense look.

                Chanyeol blurted out, "Jeremy, your ice-cream was good. Can I have some more?" He looked at Jongin, and they had a glaring contest for a moment.

                "Oh.. yeah, sure." I grinned, putting my ice-cream at his mouth again. He it, this time more.

                "Hey, I want to try it too!" Jongin yelled out. I looked at him confusedly, but put my ice-cream at his mouth too, as he it as well. What's gotten into these two? They have their own ice-cream, and it's melting.

                "Jeremy, I think I got a stain somewhere on my mouth, can you clean it off for me?" Chanyeol asked, frowning.

                "Oh, sure.." I said, grabbing a napkin.

                "Me first. I think I have some from biting my ice cream." Jongin added.

                "Yeah.. hold on," I said quickly, grabbing two napkins now.

                I rubbed Chanyeol's mouth gently, looking at him closely to find whereever he thought he had a stain. He blushed. He didn't have a stain but I guess it's just nice to do him the favour. Same went for Jongin. What was going on with these two, and why are they making me clean up their faces?

                I finished off my ice-cream, and the two stared at me. I looked up at them.

                "What? Never seen a person eat ice-cream before?"

                "You kissed the both of us." Chanyeol whispered.

                "What? Oh. You're so lame." I laughed, but the other two didn't seem to find it funny.

                They looked at each other, seething with a desire...

 

                For something.

 

                Suddenly, I recieved an email on my phone. Ignoring whatever battle the two had, I opened it and my eyes turned spacious,

                "G-GUYS! WE GOT INTO SM ENTERTAINMENT! WE GOT IN!"



 

I should mention her  grandmother soon~
Surprise, surprise! Jongin and Chanyeol are so funny. :3
Thanks for reading guys. ;3; I love your comments.