Shining story #68: The Cat

╰☆╮Sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᗪᖇᙓᗩᗰᔕ Title and Advertisement Shop╰☆╮[Closed]

The Cat

 

Shining author:
PuppetMistress

 

Shining main kpop group:

B.A.P

 

Shining characters involved:

Tablo
-The Reader (Koko)
-And others will apear later in the story.

 

Shining genre:
Angst|Romance|Gangwars

 

Shining rating:

PG-15

 

What is this shining story about?

 have changed since last year...I cut my hair and dyed it. I moved away from Busan and into Seoul with my uncle, Seon-woong. He is currently home-schooling me, since I decided to drop out of school, and has a music store with giutars, drum kits and so on. I like my peaceful life as it is; no police sirenes at night, no gangs and fights on the streets. Just peace. We live on the outskirts, in the peaceful part. There's no trouble here. No gangs, no fight picking.

Or so I thought.

Everything turned itself around when my kitten, Tune, disappeared. I looked for her, but I couldn't find her. The next day I saw her with a boy, around my age, and told him that I lost her. We talked and I got Tune back. Little did I know that simply by talking to him, I would get involved in something that I was running away from. Gangs, fights, Trouble.

The scar I carry is painful, and it won't go away.

They changed my life. For better? I don't think so.

There's the rough Leader, Bang. The rude flower boy, Himchan. The mean, know-it-all Joungjae. The soft and carring Daehyun. The swearing joker Jongup. And the last one. The mysterious Zelo. The one that found Tune...

The cat chases after freedom, and is being chased for its life.

This is the life of a cat. And guess what, the Cat is me.

I seek freedom, but someone is always taking it away from me.

 

|Story|