Shining Story #2: It's Nice Playing With You (Playboy vs. Playgirl)

╰☆╮Sʜɪɴɪɴɢ ᗪᖇᙓᗩᗰᔕ Title and Advertisement Shop╰☆╮[Closed]

⚜It's Nice Playing With You

 

 Shining Author:

saranghaeys143 

 

 Shining main Kpop groups in story:

Infinite|Teen Top

 

Shining characters involved:

L.Joe

Woohyun

Zelo

Chunji

 

Shining genre:

Romance

 

 Shining rating:

PG-13

 

 

What is this shining story about?

 
Nam Woohyun (19 yrs. old) is a very well-known player in town. it's impossible to go into a club and come out without knowing about him. of course, that's what you would expect from the son of Nam Corp.'s CEO, right? Taking life for granted, he has nothing better to do than party every night with different girls in tow. What if another player enters his life and breaks that habit of his and also his heart at the end? Will everything work out when she falls for him instead?
Song Haerin (18 yrs. old) is the daughter of yet another rich company, Song Corp. Living independently(somehow) without parental guidance, she''s got everything that a teenager would want. Having no mom at such a young age and a dad that never really cared about her, she never doubted her decision to live alone. She have a fixed thought that every guy are the same. That every guy could never love a girl more than theirselves and seeing a perfect example from her dad herself made her think so. Doing whatever she wants with a dad that would give her all the things that she wants as long as she stays away from his life, what more could she ask for?

 

So for all you Infinte and Teen Top fans out there! Check out this shining story! Make sure you sub and comment! It's worth the read [;

|Story!|