Under the Tree

Like a BUTTERFLY

 

 

 

Sandara, went to school late because her mother woke up late.

 

 

 

 

She is trying to approaches to her new friends, and when she is about to go to their place they hurriedly went to other place, but Dara didn’t mind it at first so she keeps on walking. Dara felt like is a magnet that has an opposite attraction.  Whenever she get near the more they get farther.

 

 

 

 

“hey… Sulli” Dara called but she never turn her head.

 

 

 

“Sulli,… Sulli…” Dara keeps on calling her

 

 

 

They finally stop and they face Dara’s direction. Dara felt happy because they finally stop and face her but her smile fade when she saw them with angry faces.

 

 

 

Sulli walk toward Dara. Their face is just about one foot away from each other.

 

 

 

“Why are keep on calling my name, are we close? You don’t even my friend, so will you please leave us alone…” Sulli said with anger.

 

 

 

“But… I thought… yesterday…”  Dara said with a broken voice

 

 

 

“Just leave us alone” Sulli said with mix emotion, anger and pity sorry Dara she said to herself, and they leave Dara the alone under the tree.

 

 

 

Dara is just standing under tree; space out think what she did wrong? Why her classmate hates her, and why Sulli is mad so bad, she thought she is her close friend but it looks like she turns to someone that could hate her forever.

 

 

 

Dara is just standing under the tree thinking the entire situation all over again and again; she didn’t even notice her teacher calling her name many times. She just notices Ms Woo when she pokes and pats Dara’s head. Her classmate keeps looking at her like they are about to laugh because she never hear the bell rang.

 

 

Did she did something wrong. She keeps on thinking it till the end of the class.

 



 

 

Next day

 

 

She tried to talk to her seatmate, but she didn’t get any reply. She keeps on thinking all over again in the point her brain is going to blast into pieces. She was about to cry when one of her classmate seating on her back give her a letter secretly.He passes it to Dara without looking at her face; he pretends looking at the table. She grabs it and read “Don’t be sad smiley.

 

 

 

 

I’m not sad… I’m just upset kekeke…she wrote trying not to be look like entreat, and then she passes it backward.

 

 

 

Good then…he replied through letter.

 

 

 

Hhmmm… can I know what’s your name?  She whispered.

 

 

 

Why?

 

 

 

“Because I think you are new in our class… “

 

 

 

The boy keeps quiet

 

 

 

The class hour is finish. And Dara is packing her things preparing to go home. She is planning to go home with the new boy but when she turns her back… the boy was gone.

 

 

 

I think he is already leave Dara said to herself

 

 

 

When she leaves the room she keeps on thinking about the boy seating on the back. Who is he? Is he like the other kids that hate me? I hope not…

 

 

 

Dara is walking while her eye is eying the ground thinking all over again. She stops when she hears someone is calling her.

 

 

 

hey Dara….


 


 

 

 

Who do think called Dara? 

 

 

Wish you like it :P

 

^_^