Your Necklace (Taeteuk One-shot)

Your Necklace (Taeteuk One-shot)

It was a quiet and lonely night for Taeyeon. Yes, a very lonely night. Although her co-SNSD members or sisters are there, it was still lonely for the dorky leader. She wanted to see someone important to her, someone that never fails to complete her day, someone that she likes: Leeteuk. Super Junior leaved for the SS3 concert earlier to Singapore. She is really going to miss him because Super Junior will be staying there quite long. All she is doing right now are stare at the stars, think of Leeteuk and stare at a very special necklace in the balcony of her room.

=Flashbacks=

"Oppa!!" Taeyeon called out for Leetuek.

"Oh!!.. Taengoo... Saeng-il chuka hamnida!!" Leeteuk greeted the birthday girl.

"Gomawo oppa!! what's in your back??" Taeyeon asked Leeteuk pointing to his hand which is in his back.

"Oh! nothing!!... its just a gift for an ahjumma..." Leeteuk said.

"Jinjja??.. hand it to me..." Taeyeon said with her hand waiting for a gift to be handed.

"I told you.. its for an ahjumma.." Leeteuk said not giving her the gift.

"But I'm an ahjumma!!" Taeyeon protested.

"Jinjja?? you said it Taengoo,, you're an ahjumma!!" Leeteuk said and Taeyeon nodded. Leeteuk then handed her gift. When Taeyeon opened it, her eyes widened. She was amazed by Leeteuk's gift.

 

 

"Wow!!.. oppa.. gomawo!!.... i love it!!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Glad that you like it Taengoo..." Leeteuk said.


=End of Flashbacks=



Tears poured Taeyeon's necklace.Everytime she thinks of Leeteuk, tears, tears and tears. Taeyeon really tried to not think of him but she can't. If she don't stop crying she'll ruin her make up, but actually, her make up is already ruined. The bad thing is, she has another activity and yet her make up is ruined. She has to stop. When suddenly, Taeyeon yelled out something. "Yah!!.. Park Jungsoo!!.. I hate you!!.. because of you I'm crying like there's no end!!!."

"Jinjja?? Taengoo?? I'm so sad" someone Taeyeon really want to see said.

"Do I really like you that bad, Park Jungsoo?? Now I'm hearing you!!" Taeyeon said talking to herself.

"That's so flattering Taengoo..." Taeyeon once again heard that voice again.

"Oh! stop it imagination!!" Taeyeon said scolding her imagination while hitting her head.

"Don't do that Taengoo.. it'll hurt you!!" Taeyeon hear that voice again for the third time. The voice was actually real, like the owner of the voice is there with her. Taeyeon was getting confused so she decided to look at her back. On her surprise, she saw Leeteuk on her bed.

"Oppa.." Taeyeon said embarrassed. She hid her face on her green sweater to hide her embarrassment on what she had said earlier.

"I'm so flattered Taengoo... Do you really like me that bad??" Leetuek asked.

"Ne.. anio.. n... a.. uhm.. Why are you here oppa?? you should be in Singapore right??" Taeyeon said trying to change the topic.

"Where's your manners Taeng?? answer my question...." Leeteuk demanded.

"I'll answer your question, if you answer my question...." Taeyeon said.

"I asked first.. So you answer first..." Leeteuk commanded Taeyeon.

"Anio... you ask first, you answer first..." Taeyeon said then stuck her tongue out. Leeteuk couldn't resist her childishness so he gave in.

"Araso.. I'll answer first.. I'm here cause I forgot something then I was left by the plane.." Leeteuk answered.

"You can ride a plane whose Singapore is its destination too, right??" Taeyeon asked again.

"Well yeah.. but the next flight is tomorrow..." Leeteuk explained. "Now answer my question Taeng.."

"Unnie!!.. we're going now.." Yoona called her unnie.

"I'm coming Yoong.." Taeyeon yelled an answer for Yoona then she returned to Leeteuk, she then answered him nervously. "Anio..."

"I can sense that your lying..." Leeteuk said. Taeyeon was speechless. She knew Leeteuk well and as well as Leeteuk. She can't deny it.

"Araso.. araso.. I like you since then...." Taeyeon confessed and started to cry afraid that she could be rejected.

"Why are you crying Taengoo?? Don'tcry!!" Leeteuk comforted. "Do you know why I gave you that necklace??" Taeyeon shook her head.

"You notice its pendant is a winged heart, right??" Taeyeon nodded. "Its because I want my heart to be your guardian angel, Taengoo.." Taeyeon burst out into tears.

"Saranghae, ahjumma..." Leeteuk told Taeyeon. 

"Yah! oppa!! I hate you!!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"Waeyo Taengoo?? Leeteuk asked.

"Do you still have to tease me when you're confessing you're feelings towards me??'' Taeyeon asked.

"I don't mean it Taengoo.... Saranghae.." Leeteuk said.

"Saranghae Teukie oppa!!" Taeyeon said. 

"Don't even bother to lose your necklace, Taeng.. or your dead!!" Leeteuk warned. Taeyeon nodded. Taeyeon was so happy by that time and she became more happier when Leeteuk's lips touch hers. She couldn't resist it, she liked it so she kissed back. It was yet very romantic.

"Unnie, let's go!!" Yoona said opening the door of Taeyeon's room. "OH. MY. GOD. Mianhae if I interrupted something... and annyeong oppa!!" The new couple then laugh at Yoona's action.

"Oppa, let's go downstairs!! say 'hi' to your dongsaengs and I have to to introduce someone to them."Taeyeon said pulling Leeteuk off of her bed.

"Whom are you going to introduce??" Leeteuk suspiciously asked.

"Of course... its you oppa!!" Taeyeon said. Then the new couple went downstairs with Leeteuk's arms on Taeyeon's shoulders and Taeyeon's arms on Leeteuk waist.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope its good....