Yonghwa's First Encounter

I'm a Human, She's a Ghost

Author's POV:

From the last chapter, Yonghwa went to the gym hall and met the cheerleader girls. He asked quite a lot of question about their gone member, Seohyun. After he got the information he wants, he thanks the girls and ran happily back to his class. His mind were filled with happy but also crazy thoughts.

As he reached back to class, he saw his friends, sitting in a group and talking. They saw him.

 

No One's POV:

 

Minhyuk: Ah there you are! Where have you been?

Yonghwa took a chair and sit near them.

Yonghwa: *lying* I was just walking around.. And then I went to the toilet.

Jonghyun: Owh, *glary eyes*  did "she" scare you?

Yonghwa frowned.

Yonghwa: Who?

Jonghyun: The Girl's Ghost???

Yonghwa: Tch.. hell no..

Jonghyun: Really?! You didn't happen to see her?

Yonghwa: No. Why?

Jonghyun: Isn't she haunting the "Boys Bathroom"?

Yonghwa: =_='' *pokes his head* You, that's 'Bathroom' not 'Toilet'!

Jonghyun: Well, what's the difference about that?

Yonghwa: Bathrooms have bathtubs like in our dorm. Toilet is a place where men and women goes to.. to.. y'know..

Jonghyun: I see... *peace sign*

Yonghwa: =_=''

 

Yonghwa's POV:

 

I've lied to them. I actually went to the gym hall and meet the girls. I asked them a few questions and they answered it. I don't want to tell this to them because, they might think I've got mad or paranoid. They might think I was interested and liked a dead person. But no, I was just tending to find out. There is no way I would like or even fall in love with a ghost.. No way...

 

Author's POV :

 

It was 6pm in the evening and the boys dorms are noisy and crowded. Some of them wanted to go to bath, and some didn't. There were 3 huge bathrooms just outside the boys' dorms. But, they would only use the second and the third bathroom. No one dares to go to the first bathroom. Because that's the place where the girl's ghost lives. Yonghwa asked them about it and told them to go in. But, of course they didn't dare

 

Yonghwa's POV:

 

Yonghwa watched the long line they made just to go to bath. He sighed.

Yonghwa: I guess they are scaredy cats..

He fell silent. Suddenly, something struck him in his mind.

Yonghwa: I've got an idea. And this will be interesting...

He went back to his dorm...

 

Author's POV:

 

That night, when everyone was sleeping. Yonghwa woke up and sneak out of the room. He brought a flashlight and garlics. He puts the garlics in the pocket.

He went out slowly and quietly out of the dorm.. As he did, he closed the door back slowly and walked toward the 1stHuge Bathroom. He stare at the huge door. When he tried to open it, it was locked. Yonghwa bit his lips and thought of something carefully.

A few minutes later, Yonghwa got an idea. He tries to open the door with a small pin (the sharp one). He tries his hardest.

 

Finally he did. He opens the door carefully. Unluckily, the door makes a huge creaking noise. Yonghwa panicked a little and checked around if anyone is around.

 

Yonghwa: Aye aye aye.. damn door..

He said

He opens the door slowly, but it still make noise. The door opened only with a small space, he tries to squeeze in.

 

Yonghwa: *trying to squeeze, squeeze inside ... *

 

He was safe. He didn't close the door back, in case if something scary and unexpected thing happened, he can run out easily. He switched on the flashlight, and walked.

 

The place was dark, dirty and disgusting. Little insects are everywhere. Yonghwa covered his nose. The smell in the air was unpleasant.

 

Suddenly, he felt a cold breeze around him. He stopped and points the flashlight everywhere in the room. Nothing. He took a deep breath.

 

Then,

 

S L A M !

 

The door closed shut. Yonghwa panicked and ran back to the door. He was scared and knocked the door damn hard. He shouted.

 

Yonghwa: Help! Help! Somebody help me!

 

Suddenly, he heard something or somebody was whispering right in his ear. It said,

 

???: Please don't go now.. I don't want to be alone.. I'm lonely..

 

Yonghwa stopped when he heard that. The sweet voice that whispered in his ears just now makes his heart feels warm. He closed his eyes, hoping not to see anything. He turned around. Again, it whispered to him..

 

???: Open your eyes... Gently..

 

Yonghwa listened. He opened his eyes slowly, in front of him, just a couple of steps away, stood a transparent light. It shaped like a human. The light begins to form a person. There stood a beautiful girl with wavy medium hair and a long dress with no ends. (P.S : She's flying)

 

The dress looked something like this : -

 

cats.jpg

 

 

Yonghwa's jaws dropped when he saw her. Even though he can see ghosts, he couldn't believe his eyes to see such a beautiful one.

The ghost flies slowly toward Yonghwa. Yonghwa tiptoed. He was scared. He closed his eyes and his mind was like " I'm noy ready to die! ".

 

But, she gently touched and kiss him on the cheek. Yonghwa's eyes open wide in a sudden and saw the beautiful thing in front of him, smiling. She said, 

 

Seohyun: Hi.. I'm Seohyun.. Nice to meet you..

 

Yonghwa tried to talk.

 

Yonghwa: Hi- I-I- I'm - Y-Yong-Yongh- Yonghwa ...

Half scared.

 

Seohyun smiled.

 

Seohyun: Don't be scared. I'm harmless and I won't hurt you..

Yonghwa: You- wont?

Seohyun: Of course no, who would want to hurt such a gentle, charming person like you?

 

Yonghwa's POV:

I saw her clearly with my eyes. She was beautiful. She looks like a princess. Her smile, her words, they made my heart burst everytime she speaks. What is this feeling?