About You

I'm a Human, She's a Ghost

This is the FIRST CHAPTER of the story! Hope you guys will like it! : ) : )

 

No one's POV:

Jungshin: Hyungs! Hyungs! I want to tell you something, have you guys heard a girl in this school died in the girls' bathroom?

Everybody spitted out their drinks. Jonghyun wiped his lips

Jonghyun: What? Is that true?

Jungshin nodded.

Minhyuk: Poor her ~ What happened?

Jungshin: Well, as much as I know, she died because she drowned herself in the bathtub..

Their mouth wide open.

Minhyuk: OMG 0_0! Why would she do that?

Jungshin: Don't know..

Jonghyun: Is her spirit still haunting the school?

Junghshin: One of my friend said that she still. People say she can't rest in peace *pray sign*

At last, Yonghwa talked,

Yonghwa: Why?

Jungshin: Again, I don't know..

Yonghwa bitted his lips. Then, he asked him another question.

Yonghwa: Do you happen to know her name?

Jungshin: Hmmm.. I guess it was Seohyun..

Jonghyun and Minhyuk spitted out their drinks. Again.

Minhyuk: Wait! That girl?! One of the members in the cheerleader team?

Jonghyun: I knew about her. She was soo~ pretty

Yonghwa: . . .

Jungshin: Yeah! I forgot, she was one of the members in GG cheerleader team.. =_=''

Suddenly, Yonghwa stood up,

Yonghwa: I'm going first okay..

Jonghyun, Minhyuk, Jungshin: Ne Hyung!

Yonghwa smiled.

 

Yonghwa's POV:

 

Okay, so my friends happened to know about this girl that died here a few weeks or days ago.... A member in a cheerleader team. Interesting, I'm tending to find out. But first, I have to ask the GG team. Yonghwa smiled to himself and went to the gym hall.

 

Author's POV:

Yonghwa went to the gym hall to meet the GG team. When he reached there, they were practicing. Yonghwa stand near the door, watching them till they finished.

After they finished, Yonghwa went to one of the members,

 

No One's POV:

 

Yonghwa: Annyeong girls!

He greeted them with a smile.

Sooyoung: *arms crossed*  Well, if it isn't Jung Yonghwa from the CNBlue band team..

Sunny: Jung Yonghwa! Its nice to meet you. Not to mention, I've always admire you and your band.. *smily, shining eyes*

Yonghwa: Thank you. I also admire you girls and your hard work too.. *smiles*

Sunny: KYA! He's so cu-mmmmmmmmm!!!

Yuri: Sorry, she's a bit disturbing sometimes..

Yuri covered Sunny's mouth and told her to stay shut.

Sooyoung: Anyways, why did you come here? What do you want?

Yonghwa: Umm, I was wondering, do you guys happen to have a member named Seohyun?

The three of them fell silent.

Yuri: Well, she was.. a member of our team and.. you know what happened to her.. I guess you guys know what happened.

Yonghwa: Well, not that much..

Sunny: She died a few weeks ago. In the girls' bathroom.. How tragic..

Yuri: Sunny..

Yonghwa: Do you guys know what happened to her?

Suddenly, from the back, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica came.

Taeyeon: Hey, who are you?

Yonghwa: Ah.. You must be Taeyeon, the leader?

Taeyeon: *smiles widely* Hey, you know my name! Yonghwa, CNBlue's Leader..

Yonghwa: Aha..

Jessica: Anyways, why did he come?

Sooyoung: He happens to ask about our maknae, Seohyun.

Jessica: Seohyun... I see, then I don't want to talk about it..

Tiffany: Why? You happened to be her boyfriend?

Yonghwa: *shocked* No..

Tiffany: Then?

Yonghwa: I came here to ask..

Taeyeon: What do you wanna ask? We'll give you full information..

Yonghwa: Umm, is she still haunting the school?

Taeyeon: ... About that.. I think.. she still does..

Yonghwa: Owh..

Taeyeon: She was such a good girl. She always respect other people who's older than her.

Yonghwa: Did she happened to have any boyfriend?

Taeyeon: I think she does. His name is Kyuhyun.

Yonghwa: The basketball captain?

Taeyeon: Yeah. They've been in a relationship for about 2 months. They were cute together and seems not to fight much.

Yonghwa: I see. Anyways, thanks girls for the information.

Taeyeon: Your welcome.

 

Yonghwa went. The girls stood there in silence. They were staring at each other.

Sunny: Why did he ask all that?

Jessica: I don't know..

Tiffany: Weird guy..

She went.

Taeyeon looked at the other members. They were busy talking. Taeyeon interrupted.

Taeyeon: OKAY GUYS! LET'S CONTINUE WITH THE PRACTICE! C'MON!

The other members listened and went with her. Except for Sooyoung. She was still standing there, watching the door that Yonghwa used.

Sooyoung: . . .

Everything was running on her mind. She snaps herself out of it and went with the others.

 

Yonghwa's POV:

 

Yonghwa: *in his mind* Yes! I've got some information about her. All I have to do now is..

Meet her in person..

 

Yonghwa ran happily back to his class.

 

____________________ _________________________ ______________________ ____________________________

 

That was the First Chapter of the story. I hope you guys liked it. Please suscribe and comment below ~

Gamsamhamnida! : }