- - - -

In A Blink of An Eye

 

Seunghyun sat on the bench outside the dance room, playing a game on his IPad.

 

Aish!” He groaned in frustration when the bird missed the pigs once again.

 

Oppa~” Minji stood infront of Seunghyun, hitching up her dance bag. The latter was engulfed in his game, without paying attention to his surrounding.

 

Minji pursed her lips, “Oppa!”

 

Seunghyun broke from his daze and looked up, quickly closing out of his game and stuffing his IPad away. “Ready jagiya?” He gave the girl a warm smile.

 

The girl returned the smile along with a nod, holding out her hand for him to take, “Neh, let's get going.”

 

Seunghyun stood up, lacing his fingers with hers, leading her out of the dance studio.

 

In a blink of an eye

both our worlds came crashing down

 

It's okay oppa, you don't have to walk me to the front door.” Minji insisted as the couple stood at the corner of the familiar streets. “It's just across the street.”

 

Seunghyun pursed his lips but gave a defeated sigh, “Arasso, I'll wait until you're inside.” He cupped her face and place a soft kiss on her forehead, “Sweet dreams my angel.” He smiled.

 

Minji smiled and pecked his cheek. “Goodnight oppa, I'll see you tomorrow.”

 

The boy wrapped his arms around the girl's small frame, giving her a tight but gentle squeeze before letting her go.

 

How twisted fate is...

 

Neither could have guessed what was going to happen. Six steps away. Six steps and she would have been safe.

 

Seunghyun stared in horror before sprinting towards the girl's body. “Minji! Minji wake up!” He shook her, trying to wake the girl up.

 

The boy looked up, frantically looking for the culprit who has just hit his beloved. To no avail, they had fled. Only skid marks and the girl were left for evidence.

 

Seunghyun fished out his phone and dialed for an ambulance. “Jagiya wake up.” He shook the girl's shoulder once again.

 

Oh how cruel it can be...

 

He stood by the door, clutching onto a bouquet of roses and her favorite Stitch. His heart sank when he saw her expression. Seunghyun had never seen Minji look so down. She looked broken. But not for long, he promised himself he'd do whatever he had to to see that bright smile again.

 

He made his way to the girl, bending down and placing a kiss on her temple.

 

Minji looked up at him and gave him a faint smile, almost invisible it seemed.

 

What did the doctor tell you?”

 

Minji hesitated for a bit, “...Oppa would you still love me even if I couldn't walk?”

“Of course!” Seunghyun replied without hesitation.

 

Oppa...the doctor said there might be a chance I will never walk again.” The girl managed to get out before she bursted into tears again.

 

Seunghyun took a seat next to Minji and wrapped his arms around her; rubbing her back soothingly.

 

I will never stop loving you. If you walk, crawl or get around by wheel chair, I will still love you. I'll even carry you on my back if that's what it'll take.” He kissed her temple once again. “We'll get through this together, baby. I'll never leave your side.

 

 

- - - - 

Kyotastic-Baby says:

Omg this is crap Q~Q  I hope you can at least enjoy this a bit OTL Enjoy. <3