Fourth Treat

HyoJoon Delights

 

The corridor is as silent as the graveyard. Not a single sound is heard, just the clacking sound of her heels that echoes through the endless dark hallway as she carefully walks through it. After she got a text message from him, she quickly went to MBLAQ’s changing room.

 

‘J.. Joon Oppa?!’

 

No answer.

 

‘Oppa?!’

 

‘Hyosung-ah!! Help me!!’ Joon’s faint voice suddenly came from one of the doors to the changing room causing the girl to feel so scared.

 

‘Oppa! What happened?! Where’re you?!’ She tries to ask but no answer again. With all the courage she has, Hyosung walks towards the door where she’d heard Joon’s voice earlier and bust the door open.

Heart thumping madly, she can’t see anything. It’s darkness, pitch black. And she only hopes for him to be safe.

 

‘Joon Oppa? Where’re you?’

 

Soon after that, the door behind her suddenly bangs shut causing the scared girl to jump in shock.

Feeling like crying, a shriek almost escapes from when she can feel a pair or strong arms wrapped around her waist but a soft palm quickly covers from uttering any noise.

 

‘It’s me! Haha.. I sure did scare you, huh?’

 

The lights are on as the laughing Joon releases his hold on his girl’s body. He might be laughing but Hyosung’s face shows the otherwise.

 

‘Yah! You scared me! I hate you!’ The frowning girl yells at him.

 

‘I was just joking… Hey, Hyosung darling. I’m sorry. Smile for me, beautiful…’ Lee Joon cups his girlfriend’s face and stares closely at her eyes.

 

‘Shiro!’ She tries to play hard to get when actually she’s softened by his sweet words.

 

‘Araso… Then, maybe this will make you forgive me.’

The bimbo starts tickling his girl, causing her to laugh endlessly. Oh, it’s a laughing torture for Hyosung for sure as Lee Joon also starts to laugh along with her inside that little room.

 


 

4. A mixture of fun, pranks and laughter.