Third Treat

HyoJoon Delights

As soon as he entered into Secret’s waiting room, he straightly went towards Hyosung on the couch and lay down with his head on her lap.

‘Ah.. I’m so tired..! Don’t you have another schedule later, Hyosung-ie?’ Lee Joon closed his eyes, resting.

 

‘Yeah.. Radio show. You?’ Hyosung put the lyrics she’s holding aside and played with his some strands of hair on his forehead. Eyes closed, Joon smiled at her touch.

 

‘Me too. Shooting.’ He opened his eyes and sighed heavily. He then, held Hyosung’s hands and kissed them lovingly causing her to giggle.

 

 

‘Joon-ie Oppa? Hello..? There’re people around..!’ Sunhwa started to yell while fixing her hair.

 

‘Neh, Oppa.. How can you come into a girl group’s changing room, huh? I know you missed Hyosung Onnie that bad but at least do it when you guys are alone or something..’ Zinger said sarcastically but the two couple acted like they didn’t hear anything.

 

 

Lee Joon got up from her lap and sat on the couch beside his girlfriend.

‘I wish I can spend more time with you.’ He brushed her cheek softly while staring at her beautiful face. After a while, Hyosung snuggled close to Lee Joon’s firm chest and hugged him tight.

 

‘Then, let’s make use of this time.’ She said meaningfully as he also wrapped his arms around the girl’s body. He could smell her fragrance which he always loved.

 

 

‘Oh, Oppa. It’s Secret turn soon.’ Hyosung suddenly pushed his body away lightly and fixed her hair. Joon sighed again, thinking that their time was too short.

 

‘Well, see you Hyosung-ah. Good luck on your performance.’

 

‘Gumawo. But Oppa, I need my good luck charm.’

 

Before she got up, Hyosung gave him a sweet kiss on his lips. Lee Joon quickly responded to her kiss and wrapped his arms around her body. Soon, their kiss was getting even more passionate.

 

 

‘Yah! You two! Stop it! Hyosung Onnie, we’re going to be late!’ Zinger shrieked upon seeing the couple’s actions.

 

‘Omona…!’ Jieun who was standing beside Zinger covered her eyes with her hands in embarrassment.

 


3. A plate of affection.