"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Someday

I still remember the day you first kissed me.  It was a strange feeling, being my first kiss and all.  It was short and sweet, although it was sloppy on my part.  You guided me through it though, just like you did everything else.

 

I miss the days where everything was blissful between us.  Even now, I can still smile.

 

I remember it like it was yesterday...

It was a calm Saturday morning and I was asleep in bed, as any normal person would be.  I heard my cell ringing and checked the clock.  5:42 a.m.  I sighed and picked up my phone, swiftly opening it.

"Good morning, Taemin."

"Good morning, hyung," I greeted my lover, Key.

"How are you?"

"Better."  I grinned, knowing he couldn't see it.

There was a long pause before Key said anything.  I imagined him biting his lip because, well, that's what Key did.

"Taemin, we need to talk."

"Talk about what, hyung?"

"I was accepted to that school in America."  His voice sounded very dull.  I figured he'd be excited since he'd been trying to get in for a year now.

"That's great!  I'm so happy for you!"

"You know what that means, right?"

"No."  I blinked.

"We're not going to be together anymore.  So I want to break up."  Key was so frank.

I couldn't process that thought.  I kept repeating the words in my head, only getting more confused.

"Taemin, are you there?"

Then it clicked.  "You're breaking up with me?  After two years?"

"Taemin, I-"

I hung up before he could finish.

 

That was the end of that.  I haven't talked to you since then, almost four years ago.  I'm sure you're on your way to success now.  The feeling of loving you still remains in my heart.  For the first few weeks, I was so broken that I couldn't get up.  But now, I'm really excited.  You know why?  Because I've been working on my dancing and I'll be a famous dancer one day.  Then you'll find me once again, and we can pick up where we can left off.

I can hardly wait.

And I know we'll meet each other again.

Someday.


I'm sorry for this not publishing, I clicked on the wrong buton.  But It's all good now, I hope.  ^-^

This is my first time using the website, so sorry that this didn't show up.  I feel like a failure right now.