TWO

CATS!!

 


Sorry cuz this late update, I'm too busy with RP, lol .____. *bows*

btw here you go ♡


 

 

TWO

 

            Your mother is holding a kitchen knife tightly in her hand, your father who is just got home from his work holding a hammer and a saw in his both hands, you are holding a big pan and your little sister is walking behind you, holding a spoon and a fork (?).

“ are you serious with five ert boys in your room you-ah?” your mother asks.

“ I swear I don’t lie umma! I really found them inside my room when I woke up from my sleep” you say with higher tone.

“I'll hammering them with this hammer and cut their neck with this saw, how dare they sneak into my daughter room!.” Your father's voices trembling in fear.

“ you said that with trembling voice my love”, your mother says.

“ just shut your mouth my honey”, your father glances at your mother with a red tint on his cheeks.

            You can’t help but chuckle. Your feeling better for few seconds until your little sister speaking. “ eonni, is the poor black cat still in your room?”

“ Omo! I forgot about the black cat! Eomma! Appa! hurry up!”, you yelling as you running to the second floor, running as fast as possible to your room.

“ Eonni Look! A cute orange cat is sitting in front of your room!”, your little sister shouts, making you to stop from your run.

            You can see an orange cat is sitting in front of your room’s door, it’s fur in peace. You walking to it closer and picking up the cat, “hey where did you come from little cat? Are you here to see your black cat friend?”, you asking it like an idiot girl.

    And the cat meowing in agreement. You hugging it tightly in your left hand and your right hand still holding a big pan. “eomma, appa, are you ready?”, you whispering to your parents.

“ I am ready Eonni!!!”, your little sister yelling, making you want to threw your big pan onto her face.

“ Shht!”

“ ups. Sorry eonni”, she covering with her little palms.

            You just roll your eyes and begin to open your bedroom’s door. “you ready?.”

Your family nodding.

“ one”

You grab the knob.

“ two”

You turning it slowly.

“ three!”, You opening your bedroom door and run as fast as possible to come in, your family and your little sister also running inside before-

“ Kyahh! How cutee~♡ ”, your little sister screaming in awe.

            With frowning expression you looking at around your room. An injured black cat that you had took care is laying on the bed wrapped with bandages. A striped cat with short tail is sitting on your big bear doll. A white cat is sitting at the end of the bed with frown expression. And a gray cat with it’s eyes like crocodile’s is sitting on your desk, staring at you and your family with blank expression.

“ yah why you brought so many cat inside your room?”, your mother yelling at you.

            Your expression become to confuse, “but- but- I didn’t bring those cat. Well I brought one but just that black injures cat”, your index finger pointing at the black cat with bandages around it.

“ this one is so cute~.” Your little sister running to the striped one, hugging it tighly until it meowing in pain.

“ about the boy, maybe just your halusination you-ah.” Your father glancing at you, with a confuse look.

“ I’m sure I didn’t appa! Please believe me!”, you say at him in little high tone.

“ I do but I saw nothing here my dear”, he smiling at you. “let just say if it was just your halusination”.

            You pouting, give him a dissapoint look. “ you don’t believe me appa?”, you ask.

           “ I DO believe you my daughter.” He smiled at you, tapping your head slowly and turning to leave. He seems so relief, is he scared?.

you-ah.” Your mother poke your shoulder.

“ eomma!” you turn your head to face her, “you do believe me don’t you?”

“ I saw nothing here dear.” Your mother smiles, “but.....” her smile expession changing to a deep glare. “don’t forget to shoo those cats! I hate cats you know.”

“ but the black one-“

“ except the black one.” she sighs then she leaves.

            You let out a long sigh, glancing at your excited sister and looking down to see a very cute orange cat in your hands. It eyes were so round and he is looking at yours.

“ hey the little one, where do you come from?” you tap it’s nose. “ and why so many cats here? Do you know?”

The orange cat meowing.

“ unnie you’re talking to cat!” your sister laughing.

“ shut up kid.” You glance at her. “ and get out from my room, I need to shoo those cats, so shoo shoo.” You wave a hand to her.

“ but can I bring this one?” she lifts a striped cat.

“ up to you. Shoo.”

        Your sister running out from your room, say ‘horray’ so many times.

                          You sigh as you are closing the door with a hand. ‘I swear I saw few boys in here before.’ You tought, “ and I even didn’t see these cats when I woke up?” you put down the orange one onto the bed and walking closer to the black injured one.

“ you okay?” you poke it’s nose jokily.

“ don’t worry he is okay.” Someone speak

“ oh good then.” You smile.

       ‘Eh?’

         In a quick time you turning around and find a cute boy with orange hair is sitting on the bed, replacing the orange cat.

“ w- w- who are you?” you pointing at him.

“ whoever we are but surely we AREN’T ERTS” you turning and see a redsleeveless shirts boy is sitting on your desk with crossed legs.

“ yah who are-“

“ noisy.” A voice can be hear beside you, you look at your side and see the black cat.

“ eh? Who was speaking before?” you furrowing your eyebrows.

“ me” the cat’s mouth move , you let out a loud gasp as you jump backward. “TA-“ your say stop as a palm covering your mouth.

“ sshht please calm down.”

   You shrieking in fear.

“ daesungie let her go, she is scare you know” the orange haired boy says.

“ ups sorry.”

                        You take a deep breath while the big hand get off of your mouth. You take a few steps backward as you say, “ who are you? And where’s the cats before? And is the black cat speaking? Is it dream?”

“ stupid.” a man on the desk rolls his eyes.

“ yah” you glance at him.

“ bae please be kind to you” the orange haired boy sighs.

“ why you know my name?” you glance at the orange haired boy in disbelief.

“ because your eomma called your name when you hugged me before” he smirks.

     Your face blushing, “ y- yah I never hug you!”

“ of course you did” he still smirking as he raising an eyebrow.

“ No I didn’t” your shout louder.

                The orange haired boy grinning before you can see his eyeball's color change from brown to orange, same color as his hair. Your can feel more shock when the boy’s body changes to be.... a cat!.

“ kyah!” you jump backward. “ you must kidding me! It is must just a dream, sure, Just A Dream!” you shake your head.

“ no it’s not dream you” the orange cat speak, make your eyes bulging. “it’s real. I am Kwon Jiyong, the orange cat-”

“ but you’re a human bef-“

“ -and half of human” the cat chuckles.

“ and I am Kang Daesung, the white cat” you glance at the curly haired boy one, he bowing at you.

“ you’re the white cat be- before?”

“ yes I am” he shows a angel smile at you.

“ and the one who is sitting on your table is Tae- no, Youngbae. The coolest than us” the one who names himself Daesung pointing at the red sleeveless shirts boy one.

“ I’m not ice cream, orange.” The boy who names Youngbae take a glance at Jiyong.

“ don’t say such like that tae, he’ll be cry.”

                               You turning and find a shirtless boy sitting on your bed with bandages around his body. “who are-“

“I am the black cat.” He rubbing his bruise on his arm, “the one who have been helped by you.”

“ you-“

“ he is Choi Seunghyun, just call him top.” Jiyong chukles.

“ YAH NEVER call me top!” top snaps.

“ Yah hyungs, please calm down, you make her in fear you know.” Daesung yelling while youngbae just rolls his eyes.

                      You still silent in disbelief to what you’ve been seen. Until your bedroom’s door open in sundden making a loud thump from it and when you turning around to face the door you see a boy with wet body run closer.

“ Yah maknae! What are you doing!” Daesung yells.

“ the little one forced me to take a bath, so I ran to here!” He jumps on your bed.

“ Yah pabo seungri! did she see your human body?” Jiyong snaps.

      Seungri shakes his head, “ I dunno.”

      Jiyong kicking Seungri’s back and make him fall onto top’s body. “Yah get out from me ert!.”

“ i- it wasn’t me! Jiyong hyung who had kicked my back!” Seungri waves his hands.

“ eehh I didn't...” Jiyong smiks.

“ guys.........” Daesung’s warm voice says.

“ What?” Everyone incluiding Taeyang glance angrily at him.

                Daesung clears his throat, “ the girl passed out.” He pointing at you who are laying on the floor with tomato face, Blushing hard.

“ aigo.” Seungri jump out of the bed, “She must shocked with my awesome body” Then he let out a cluck.

                 And this time jiyong and top who are kicking his back at the same time. “Pabo!” 

.

.

.



Next Chapter Progress 13%