ONE

CATS!!

 

MUSIC :

 

 

 

 

 


 

ONE


 

 

                              Sunny morning, the sunshine come into your room from the crevices of the window that's still opening. You are covering your body with your favorite pink blanket. The dolls that lined up on the left side of the mattress start to look messy.

"you-ah come on wake up! You'll be late!." Your mother calling from downstairs.

"..." You covering your ears lazily.

" you hurry up!." Your mother yells again.

"Aaarrgh!." You open up the blanket that covering your body and tossing it onto the floor angrily. "Arasso arasso eomma! I'm comiing." you hop out of  the bed and begin to get ready to go to school.

                              Thirty minutes later you come down to the dining room, your mother, father and sister are waiting for you in there. Ready to eat their bread and milk that have been provided your mother on the table.

"Eonni you wake up late as usual!" your little sister mocking, her brown hair tied like two pigtail. Her name is Kim Hyuna , only five years old.

"shut up, little kid you know what." you shout at her while sitting on the only empty seat.

"Eomma~"

"Don't shout to your sister you-ah!” your mother snaps.

 

                    Your lips pouts as you are taking the still-warm bread before ate it in a hurry. When you've finished with all the breakfast you get up and take your backpack ready to go to school

"Everyone I’m going to school~"

"Be careful on the street you-ah!"

"Arasso Eomma~ arasso!" You say, waving your hand, taking  time to stick your tongue out at your little sister who is busy eating her bread.

"Eomma!"

   You can’t help but smirk in joy.

 

---- x ---- x ----x ---- x ----

           

               You know what, yeah like I ever said before you were at study. Today four teacher have taught you with four different lesson but no one come into your brain. Your parents even ever joined you at so many lesson courses but it all wasn’t success to make your learning ability better.

"so? How’s today?" Park Nana, your best friend asking cheerfully as usual. Her black hair loose and used a hairpin of red berries on the fringe of her bangs. You both walking home side by side.

"same as usual." You give her a boring smile. “no one come into my brain. I don’t understand what they teach about and-“

“ oh! How poor you are.” Your friend screaming in sudden.

            You roll your eyes, “ I know how poor I am but-“

“ no! Not you!” she interrupting your say and pointing at one side “but that’s!”

              Your eyes following her index finger until you see a black cat is laying on the ground with bad injures. “Omo, is it okay?!” you are yelling as you run to the black cat. You squat to see it’s condition clearly. The cat seems in pain, it’s legs and stomach are bleeding.

“ oh god, poor cat. what happened to you until you got injures this badly?” you say as you pick up the cat with your hands as slowly as possible so it doesn’t feel the pain.

“ I’ll bring this cat to my house and take care of these injures. You come?” you glance at your friend to see her shake her head.

“ no thanks, I’ve a piano course today. But promise me to take care of it okay?”

“ ne, don’t worry. I’ll make sure this cat will be okay.” You give her a nod before turning around and run to your house. As fast as possible so the cat won’t lose it’s bloods.

 

---- x ---- x ----x ---- x ----

 

“ eonni, is he okay?”, your little sister asking as you are wrapping the cats wound with bandages. She said ‘he’ because the black cat is male.

“ I hope so”, you answer her, bitting your bottom lip in worry. Two pairs of deep eyes from the cat looking at yours with weak eyes, as if he is watching your movements.

“ what happened to him?.”she asks again.

“ I don’t know hyuna-ah. But I’ll hope it will be okay. Please don’t say anything and let the cat sleep in peace okay?”, you say as you done with the bandages, have wrapped around it’s wound perfectly.

“ okay eonni, but don’t forget to tell me if the cat already recovered okie?”

“ okie.” you give her a little smile before she skipping out from your bedroom

                You sighing as you laying on the bed, patting the head of the cat slowly. Those deep eyes still eyeing you, as if it want to say something. “get better soon okay little cat?”

   And for the first time the cat meowing, it has deep and husky voice.

“aww~ your voice is so adorable♡`” you hug the cat tightly but then move your body away quickly. “Oh my! I’m so sorry I forgot if you’re hurt”, you tapping it’s furry head as slowly as possible then lean your head down to laying on your lovely pink bed.

“ ah, you know how cute you are?.” You smiling at the cat warmly before yawning in tired. Hugging the poor cat beside you with one arm and begin to fell asleep

 

---- x ---- x ----x ---- x ----

 

                        You can hear noises around you, forcing you to wake up from your beautiful dream. Without open your eyes and with half-awake you can hear those voices around you more clearly.

“ hey Seungri don’t be so noisy she’ll be wake up!.” a little deep voice says.

“ but these doll are very cute daesung-ah!.” a cheerful voice says.

     ‘heh?’ you think. ‘am I still dreaming?’

“ Hyung you seem so ugly with those bandages! Kyahaha!” a cute voice laughing.

“ Shut your mouth kwon jiyong!” a deep and husky voice shouts.

    ‘ kwon jiyong? What the hell with these noisy voices. Is that little hyuna bring her friends into my room again?’ you grumbling in your mind. Trying to open your heavy eyes.

“ oh look! The girl awake!” a cheerful voice says, making another voices stop from talking.

            You get up to a sitting position as you rubbing your eyes lazily. “Hyunaa how dare you to bring your noisy friends to my-“

            Your eyes rounding, your mouth make a big letter of O. You looking at around you. A tall boy with messy hair is laying beside you, with bare chest that wrapped with bandages and wear a long gray jeans. An orange haired boy standing near him, he wear a white hoodie shirt and long black jeans. A  short black haired boy with cute face is STANDING on the bed right beside your pillow with your big bear doll in his arms. A curly brown  haired boy stand at the end of the bed with frown expression. And a short black haired boy that wear red sleeveless shirts and with oh so perfect body is sitting on your desk table with crossed legs.

“ oh hello cutie girl~” the cute face boy release the big doll that he held and jumping to you, hugging you tightly from behind, making your eyes more rounded in shock.

“ K- K- K-“ your lips trembling in fear.

“ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!! ” Oh well, there is nothing better than pushing the one that hugging you away and running out of room to ask for help from your parents. “ERT! ERT! ERT BOOOYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! EOMMAAAAA! APPAAA!!!”



 

 

Next Chapter Progress 100%