Chapter 7: ‘beep, beep, beeeeep’…..

why must you?

 

As usual, I will wake up early to made breakfast for na na and him. Na na will going to school while hyun joong will going to work. And I am going to my flower shop. All of us have work to do. So today, I prepared rice for our breakfast. Without my notice, he already wakes up, and suddenly he holds my waist, and said, “good morning my queen….”  I’m shocked until spoon that I grip fall down.

Then I replied, “Yes, my lord! Look what you have done! Why you wake up so early and then surprised me up?” then he try to mad at me, “ya, I just hugging you, what kind of surprised that you mention just now? It is normal for a ‘namja’ holding his ‘yeonja’… “Everyone still sleeping so the house sounds so quiet… of course I was shocked….” Then I turned around and said, “For hugging me early in the morning, thank you so much”, I started to forward my body towards him and kiss his cheek. He startled a bit but then he holds me tightly and said, “gumopta… now prepared a good breakfast for us, ok? I wanna take my shower first…” I just ignored him and continued making breakfast.

 

After having a simple breakfast, hyun joong send na na to school. And I am going to my flower shop. Today, a lot of customers from other places come and buy the flowers. I’m glad with it. As a lot of customers came, so do todays income. It is quite huge… so I thinking of to buy a gift for hyun joong and na na.  So after cleaning the shop, I went to mall to buy some stuff for them.  I’m so happy like a flower growing in my heart… “I hope they like it…. I hope he like it…” I whispered in my heart. For first time I feel so thankful and happy because god let me to have such a nice life as I wish before… for surprising them, I make a special dinner, radish kimchi. I decorate a nice dinner table for us… suddenly; Na na appeared in front of me. Then I ask “Na na, where is hyun joong hyung?” she replied, “He quite busy today, so he asked Mr. Lee to send me home.” Ya, Mr. Lee are our neighbor. He is such a nice man. He always brought na na ice cream. After listening to na na, I asked her to change clothes and ready for a dinner. As I know that he will back a little late, I decided to make another dish. As I took a plate, suddenly, the plate fall down and shattered. The pieces of glass are everywhere. I started to collect it up, afraid that na na will step on it and might hurt. Because wanna hurry, there is one small pieces hurting my finger and bleeding. I started to feel bad. What is going on? Why I feel uncomfort? Is there anything happen to anyone now?

 

“KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! KRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!”

My door bell ringing. I open up my door as soon as I hear it, ignoring my wounds at my finger.

“hurry, hurry up!” hyorin, my neigbour rushingly asked me to follow her.

“what happen? Why you so clumsy?” I asked.

“the restaurant……. hyun joong restaurant….. is on fire right now….. , hurry!!!” she replied.

I don’t know what to think in that time, I asked na na to stay at Mr. Lee’s house and follow hyorin. Yes the restaurant is on fire…. I was looking for several victim there. They are chef at that restaurant.. I asked one of them, “where is hyun joong?” I asked that as I couldn’t find  him at all. He said, “ he still inside… he try to rescue a customer…” when hear word ‘he still inside’ , I started to run towards the fireman and asked them to rescue him. Fire getting bigger and bigger. Black, thick smoke is in the air… suddenly, a young lady shouting, “there… there are another person inside….” . I run towards the lady, and yes, I saw hyun joong holding a man at the front door of the restaurant. Because the restaurant has made up by woods, so one by one woods at the top of the restaurant fall down. Suddenly, the main woods almost fall down, and all of us shouting to ask them to walk faster , but then….,

“PRANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!” all of the restaurant was collapse in front of our eyes. My eyes was searching for hyun joong, but then I just only saw the man that be with hyun joong. I didn’t see hyun joong at all. My tears started to fall down to my cheek, then I asked the fireman, “where is another one?” then he said, “I’m sorry, he’s gone… he pushed this man out from this restaurant… he stuck in there.. I’m sorry… there is nothing we can do now…”

After hearing that, my tears rolling down, and I sat down in the middle of the road and crying….. I don’t know what to do…..

“PLEASEEEEEEEEEE…… NOT HIM, GOD PLEASE….NOT KIM HYUN JOONG…..”

                  

                   ………-----------------…………