Chapter 6: romantic dinner~

why must you?

 

Now, everything seems better than before… hyun joong already become a chef in a huge restaurant, while na na can go to school, pursue her studies… and I, my flower shop bigger and brings quite huge income for our family… the presence of hyun joong in my life gives me a lot of good charm by my side… loving each other make it stronger… hmm, 3 weeks ago, my mom died because of heart attack. I’m truly surprised and shocked… I don’t want to believe anything... but thanked to god, hyun joong calm me down and make me let my mom go, even I cant…  now just only three us left, na na, hyun joong and me… I try to forget omma, but sometimes memories comes in my head and running like an athlete... one by one, the memories come inside my mind… and that kind of stuff make me cry, remember what omma and I had done before… sometimes I feel like I’m alone… especially, when hyun joong going to work and na na going to school… but, actually I’m not…  this sibling actually made my day… hyun joong, always remind me how much he loves me… and he always want me to know that he always by my side and never forget me even he died.. Na na, always make me laugh with her jokes and her ugly bedtime story… she just so sweet and humble...

One day, hyun joong called me, “Rian, are you free tonight? I was thinking to ask you for a dinner.”

“Oh, ya, I’m free… where?” I asked.

“Meet me at city bridge at city park...” he replied shortly.

“Ok, see u soon…” I started asking myself, why he suddenly asked me for a dinner. He usually went back home if he hungry… but at this time, not...

Around 8 o’clock, I decided to ready myself up and slowly walked to City Park. Soon as I arrived, I saw a signboard with word “follow this way and you will find me~” … I still curious on what happen but I keep on moving on that direction. When I arrived, I am totally shocked!! I saw a table with roses at the middle of the table, the decoration of lamp so fantastic, but then I didn’t saw him... suddenly he hugged me from back, and he said, “Do you like this honey? I make it for you…”

I replied, “Ya of course, gumawo…” I turned around and hugged him tightly.

We started our dinner with a few chats about our past time, from the first time we met until now…  suddenly, he hold my hands and knelt in front of me and said, “please accept this…” he said that as his right hand holding a lovely ,gorgeous ring.. My expression in that time, ouh just god knows... “Baby, this is so beautiful… it must be expensive… where did you get money for this?

Then he said, “honey, this is what I can leave for you… mark of our love… I saved my own salary to get this… I hope you liked it...” he ended his words with little tears, dropping to his cheeks.

“Hyun joong, don’t worry... of course I like it! It such a beautiful ring, how can I say no?” I stopped there. He looked at me with his deep soul eyes, and suddenly he hugged me and says,

“Please don’t leave me… even I asked you to do so… I…” his words discontinued for a while... then I realized that he was crying when I’m still in his arm... deep inside his heart, he wished that I will always be with him no matter what happen.. Just only death can separate us…