I will make you love me AGAIN

Lucky We're In love || Under Construction ||

Jiyeon's POV

I saw L.Joe and Kang Minho in the dance studio. I got my phone and recorded their conversation. *What are these two together. Is there something going on?*

"I want you to ruin Teen Top's image to the whole student body." L.Joe said

My eyes widened with what I heared. I blinked many times confirming if it was really Byunghun I was seeing. I clearly saw him talking with Kang Minho, one of Teen Top rival in school. I just can't believe that he want to ruin Teen Top. He is very close with Teen Top, what could be his plan?

When i saw them walking to the door, I immediately went to the nearest wall to hide. I looked at the hallway and saw students rushing home but no traces of Byunghun. I sighed in relief.

"Done eavesdropping Princess?" I felt a hot breath touch my cheeks. I looked at my left and saw Byunghun . I was stunned, our faces where an inch apart, I immediately got back to my senses and moved away from him.

"Yah! W-what are y-you doing h-here?" I asked stuttering

"I should be the one asking that" he said sarcastically

"I-I was just passing by!" I said trying hard not to stutter

"Princess, knowing you, you have heard of our conversation right?" he said

"What conversation are you talking about?" I  asked innocently

"Ah, did you also recorded it?" he added with a smirk "Princess, just give it to me, you know, I'm not a bad person" he said

"Not a bad person? Are you kidding me? If you aren't a bad person, then why did you tell Minho to ruin Teen Top?" I covered my mouth and mentally hit myself. *Pabo! You just admitted yourself that you were eavesdrooping to their comversation.*

"See, you know something" he said with a smirk

"I don't care, I'm not giving you the recording!"I yelled

"Then I will get it from you" he simply said

"In your dreams! How will you get it from me if I hate you? There would be no chance for you to get it from me" I said

"Really, you hate me? Then I'll make you love me again. It wouldn't be hard for me Princess" he said and walked closer to me.

Upon Hearing his last words, my sight because blurry, I know, any seecond from now, tears will roll down my eyes so I immediately turned around and ran to anywhere just far from him. I don't want him to see me crying. My feet brought me to the park, where we used to hangout, tears rolled again in my eyes remincing the memories we had back then.

 

L.Joe's POV

I know she was crying so I ran after her, I know that I was harsh a while ago. I really wanted to talk to her, if she only knew how much I wanted to talk to her the past few years. I stopped when I saw her in the park, the park where we shared many memories, memories that are worth keeping forever. I saw her cry which made my heart ache, I approached her but someone already went beside her and gave her a shoulder to cry on. I clenched my fist and tears rolled down my eyes, it was supposed to be me who is beside her and comforting her, and here I am, watching from a distance, my heart in pain.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've updated!

Sorry for not updating daily *bows*

 

# bluepills07 <3