Operation No Girlfriend.

All is Fair in Love and War [Discontinued]

How are you doing you?! [<-- This is a code I've put on here to greet you as a reader. So I'm not really, specifically, putting you name on here. XD It's the code that reads your user and puts it there. Sorry for the confusion. (>///<) ] 


“What?!” Kai and Minho shouts.Taemin jerk away a bit, as the jajangmyeon in his mouth slowly slips out. He quickly slurps it back.

“Jeez you two...”
 

“D-d-date?!” They both shout again.

“Yes... A girl asked me out today. She said ever since first year, she’s been having this crush on me. I never noticed but I guess she’s not bad looking.” Taemin blurt. Minho and Kai look at Taemin slurp his noodles. He didn’t realize the gloomy aura was growing and getting worse.  They both put down their chopsticks.

“And so where are you going to go?” Minho ask first.

“She told me to just meet her at the mall.”

“Are you really interested in her?” Kai add.

“Sure, why not? I mean she’s pretty and I haven’t had a girlfriend for almost three years now!” Kai stand up from their dinner table. He drop his chopstick into his bowl.

“I don’t feel like eating.” Taemin look up.

“W-why?”

“Nothing... Minho come with me I have to talk to you about something.” Kai says and walk into his bedroom. Taemin look at Minho confused.

“What are you two gonna talk about?”

“Heh... I don’t know...” He said and wipes his mouth before getting up. He enters Kai’s room and look back to make sure Taemin didn’t follow them. He shuts the door. “Stupid! Can’t you be anymore obvious!” He loudly whispers. Kai was lying in his bed looking at his phone. “You don’t have any control over your feelings at all.” Minho mumble.

“No control? I’ve liked Taemin for three years and you tell me I don’t have any control? You’ve only been in the game for a year!”

“Psh! If you didn’t pounce on other guys to relief your... Stuff, then Taemin would’ve been already. Unlike you, I’m actually faithful to him.” Minho argue back. Kai burst out laughing. Minho close his eyes as if he can ignore him. Kai sit up from his bed and smirk.

“Faithful? You’re not even fully gay! It’s just Taemin that-” Minho grab one of Kai’s shirt off the ground and threw it at Kai’s face.

“LIKE I SAID! Can’t you be anymore obvious. Stop talking so loudly!” He hushes him. Kai pull the shirt off his face and throw it over to his dirty basket.

“Anyway, I didn’t tell you to come for this kind of talk, Mr. Faithful.”

“Then what is it, Mr. Three Years Crush?” Kai glare at him. Minho glare back. Their eyes shooting electric signals.


“What?!”
 

“That’s right.”

“Yep. That’s why you shouldn’t meet that girl anymore.” Taemin scrunches his brows. He was still in the middle of putting on his socks.

“Are you two serious?” Kai nods as Minho leans on the wall listening to their conversation. They were all in the crowded doorway.

“What do you think we got up early for! To tell about this! So call that girl that you can’t meet with her ever again.” Kai blurt and point at Taemin’s phone, which was in his hand.

“But... How’d you two know she was dating two guys already?” Taemin ask. He look at the quiet Minho and smirking Kai.

“Who do you think the guys were?” Kai ask stretching out his arms to show the ‘obvious.’ Taemin give Kai a disappointing look. Minho close his eyes again not to seem as excited as Kai was.

“You’re telling me you both were dating? And her? How come I never knew about this?!”

“Well... She was hiding it from all of us off course! Why would we say anything to begin with!” Kai blurt. Taemin sigh and rub the back of his neck. “You were being cheated too.” Taemin stand there for a couple of minutes and sighs.

“So what’d you two do?” He ask and unlock his phone.

“D-do what?” Kai stutter.

“Off course, we dump her. She’s single now...” Minho add. “So are you still going to go out with her?” Taemin look at Minho's gaze as his phone as her number shows up on the screen.

“Jeez, how tiresome...” Taemin simply said and take off his socks. He takes out his wallet and hands it to Minho. Taemin stroll past the two dimwits and slouch onto the sofa. His eyes glue to his phone. Kai smile with satisfaction as Minho quietly make his way to the closet. He put on his sweater and grab his keys as Kai take out ten dollars. He hands it to Minho while he was putting on his shoes.

“Ah, grabs some soju too.” Kai said. Minho exhale and stand up. He look over to Taemin.

“Grab me some whip cream and cass as usual...” He notifies Minho, with his eyes still stuck onto his phone. “And don’t forget some deokbokki on the way.” Minho quickly nod and turn to Kai.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” He whispers to Kai before heading out. Kai smirk and close the front door.

“What can I simply do...” He makes his way over to the upset Taemin. “To a weak, fragile broken hearted guy like Taemin?”


“QqqqaAAaqAAaa!!!” Sehun blurts as he slam his drink onto the table. Kai and Minho glare at the annoying brat and sip from their cups. “TaeEmiNn! Let’s drIIInk tiLL we Dr0p!!!” He shouts, like an old man. He grabs the soju and pours more into Taemin’s cup.

“DAEBAQQ! LET’S DRiiNK ‘TIL OoUR LUNgS ARE FiiLLED WITH AcoHOL AND WE BURrrppP BUBbbbBLES!!!” Taemin yell. Minho look at Kai. He gives him the he’s-totally-drunk look.

“BubBlesSs?” Sehun ask and look at Taemin with tired eyes. “Ii Don’T UnduurrstAND OK!!!” He grabs his cup and gulp it down. The two older men look at the youngsters with pity. Right after Minho left, Taemin quickly contact his best friend Sehun over. He never complains about life without Sehun. They scream some more and blabber on about thier sad lives. The four guys have been drinking for two hours and they were already like this. Kai was happy to see a wild Taemin. Taemin laugh and lean his arm on the table as he tries to get up. Minho, who was nearest to him, grab his elbow.

“Calm down. Where are you going?”

“TakKE mee t0 tHe BATHHUROOM!!!” He commands and points towards Kai’s room with his cup. Minho sigh and wrap Taemin’s arm around his neck.

“YOU!” Kai blurt and put down his cup. He almost walk over to them but Sehun suddenly collapse into his lap. “Aish!”

“This isn’t the time to be childish! Do you want him to pee here?!” Minho said and grab Taemin by the waist as he struggle to stay balanced. Kai frown and try to push Sehun off.

“Jeez, whatever! Just make sure he doesn’t head to my room instead!” Minho roll his eyes and pretty much lift Taemin off his feet. He slowly make his way pass Kai’s room. Sehun grabs onto Kai’s sleeve as he tries to sit back up. “Ack you amateur!” He shouts and pushes Sehun’s face away.

“Ahhh! StooPP YouUuou!!” Sehun blurt and grab Kai’s collar.

“ARGHHH!” Kai cry out.
As Minho pull Taemin into the hallway that lead to the bathroom, Kai’s freaking out voice faded away. They pass his room and struggle all the way to the bathroom at the end of the hall. Taemin lift his hand up to Minho’s shoulder for support.


“HuurrRaAy!!” He bawls and was already starting his jeans. Minho widen his eyes for a second and push Taemin up against the bathroom door. With his left arm supporting Taemin’s back, he manage to open the door. Taemin fell right in. “AHhhhH!” He cries as they both collapse onto the bathroom tiles.

“Ow,,,” Minho nearly hit the toilet seat himself. “Taemin get a grip!” He said as he turn Taemin onto his back. Taemin was heavily breathing with sweat forming all over his body. Sweat dripping down Taemin well structure jaw line. He was constantly his lips. Thirsty... His hair swirling here and there like soft painted . Minho’s heart throb at the sight. He quickly look away. Taemin tiredly open his eyes and try to sit up. "Hurry and pee..."

“ArgGH, mYy bakkkKCk.” He groans and fuss with his jean. Minho harshly close the door with his feet as he watch Taemin struggle with the button. “WheN Did itT gett sOO haRRd takkKiNg Off PANTS!” He complains and tries to pull it off without buttoning nor ping. Really? Minho narrow his eyes at Taemin’s hands. You really... He can feel his throat clogging up. “StuuPidd geeeanssS!” Taemin try to forcibly take it off again. Really a dumb person... Taemin gasp for air as he lay their wipe out. His chest, deperately huffing for air. Minho glim him and slowly lift his hand. Stop... Taemin feel as if his hand weighted a ton. “ArghhH! MinnhO jUSst helLp me upp!” He shout and let go of his pants. His heavy eyelid cover his sight as a slumber was also starting to take place. “Soo Tired...” He mumbles.
Suddenly Taemin felt his jean being . His zipper, pulled down. He slowly opens his eyes. “Ahh!” Taemin moan. Yet drunk, he was still surprised by his own reaction. Taemin quickly look up to see Minho’s face. Taemin stared into Minho teary eyes. He was showing an expression he’d never seen before. Red, sweaty, and full of LUST! Minho fuss with Taemin boxers as he hand touches the skin underneath it. “AHHH...” Taemin cry some more as he grab onto Minho's hand, caressing his manhood. “Minho? W..hat are you...” He quickly gasp for air as he reaches up Minho’s arm. Taemin’s whole body was on fire. It felt as if he was in heat. “Why...” Taemin pull closer to Minho as he grab onto his shirt. He felt as if his whole waist to the thighs was going to go crazy. Minho look at Taemin’s yearning face. He turn away, shut his eyes, and start . “AHH!”