The Roommates.

All is Fair in Love and War [Discontinued]

“Stay still...”

“I can’t help it, my legs are shaky..”

“Taemin... Stop moving so much... I’m so wet now.”

“I can’t hold out any longer. Minho just hurry...”

“Ah... My pants are soaked. It’s your fault.”

“Sorry... This is my first time. I didn’t mean for it to get this messy.”

“My bed is all wet. This is why you’ve gotta learn. I’ve gotta train you more, your body is so weak.”

“What are you two dummies doing?!” Kai’s voice blurt from the door. Taemin and Minho look down at him. “Are you two trying to fix the leaking ceiling? Unprofessionally?” He smirks and crosses his arms. They both look back at the ceiling as water squirts out like a faucet. They both shout with shock as Minho quick cover it with his palm. Taemin frown with disappointment. “I don’t think this is something we can fix with just duct tape.” Their first layer of duct tape drops to the wooden floor below.

“K-Kai! You’re home from work? C-come hold this! Whao!” Taemin blurt back as his legs waver. He was standing on a small tall stool right next to Minho. Taemin was never good at heights and balancing. Taemin held onto the ceiling tile and scissor as Minho had the tape in his hands.

“Taemin! Stop moving! The more you move the more water drips from the ceiling.”

“Why don’t you just hurry and tape it up!” He snaps back and wobble some more. Kai watch as his two roommates struggle to cover the hole in the ceiling. He chuckles.

“I told you two to call an expert, but no~~ it’s cheaper this way!” Kai’s voice playfully mock the two soaked men, hanging in the middle of the room.

“Well I'm not going to pay!” Taemin shot back.

“Why does my room have to be the one with the hole in it?” Minho sigh and pin a part of the duct tape onto the ceiling again. “Almost done...” He grabs for the scissor from Taemin and each time he shoved it back to him, Taemin would lose grip of the ceiling tile more and more.

“Hurry... I’m too short for this...” Kai smile and cover his unstoppable grin from showing. He look at the shoulder length hair becoming more and more drench. His cheek slowly burning up. Kai look away. “Jeez, my hair is all stinky.”

“Y-you got that right. You two look like you’re modeling for some kind of strange photoshoot.” Kai utter. Minho ignore the useless Kai and finally snip off the duct tape into place. Taemin stare with anticipation as Minho slowly pull away.

“Is the water leaking???” He quietly asks. Kai take a step closer, amazed at their progress.

“I don’t know... Taemin slowly slide the tiling back on...” Minho said and grab the scissor out of his hand. Tamin slowly goes onto his tiptoes and move the tiling right onto the hole. “Almost...” Kai step closer and look at the water around their feet. Minho look at him and slowly got down from the lamp table he was standing on. “A little more...” Taemin held in his breath as the tiling went into place. “There!”
Suddenly the stool dances like there was no tomorrow. Minho widen his eyes as Kai’s jaw drop open. Taemin’s footing slips onto the water that had puddled around his feet.


“Wahhh!!!” He shouts as his whole body lost control over this balancing battle. The tall stool just thought enough was enough. He shut his eye, awaiting his to kiss the floor. However, a pair of hands grab onto his wrist, as arms wrap around his back. Taemin felt them thump onto the wooden floor like a huge bag of rice. “AH!” They groan in pain as their backs absorbs the remains of the ceiling.

“Aish... Be more careful...” Kai mumble. “Ah... We’re all wet.” Taemin slowly open his eyes.

“Thanks Kai...” He said.


"Nnnn." Minho wince as he move his wrist. Taemin look to his right and saw him, laying on the ground as well.

“Ah, sorry Minho. Thank you too...”


“Jeez, you should’ve been more careful...” They all groan as Taemin slowly sat up. Taemin notice that his back nor hurt as much as he was expecting. Both of his roommates’ arms was wrap around him. Taemin look at them both still laying on the floor. He couldn’t help but thought they looked funny. 

“I probably broke my back...” Kai blurts. Minho slowly sat up.

“Haha! You two actually caught me! Thank you very much! I feel great!” Taemin laugh and stand up. Minho lift up his arms to see water dripping from his sleeves.

“Argh, I hate this.”

“Man, Taemin you really had us diving there.” Kai utter. Taemin grab his hand and pull him up.

“Totally, but guys I would’ve been totally fine! You two didn’t need to do that!” Taemin grin. They both give him a shut-up-glare. He laughs and cross his arms together. “My two sunbae are such fatherly people. Haha!!! That’s why I’m always in luck, never getting hurt.”

“You really have a lot to sa-” Kai starts but suddenly the tiling that Taemin supposedly fixed, fell right off. It drops right onto Taemin’s head as well as the duct tape. The two sunbaes widen their eyes as the skinny body flop onto the floor. The water drips onto Taemin’s face as he was already knocked out cold on the ground. Minho and Kai surprisingly look at the end results and sighs. They both could care less now that their backs were twisted.

“This is so like him.” They both laugh and smile. They stop and look at each other.
Their eyes shooting electric signals.