Chapter Two

I'm Nothing Without You (On Hold.... -_-' )

 

“WOW~! This place is huge!” Jade dropped her bags at the door and looked around at her new home, her eyes wide as she saw how the room was decorated. Not only was it an acomplishment to have gotten her own place, but it was another to have gotten it and lived on her own with a new job. Jade personally felt like a superstar at the moment.
‘I wonder what Brooke’s condo looks like? I wish she lived with me or at least next to me…’ Jade felt her mood drop a bit before going back up as the doorbell rang.
“COMING~” Jade pranced to the door and opened the door. When she opened the door Jade saw her one and only cousin Bang Yongguk and his gang.
“Oppa!” Jade jumped the tall man and was held up almost a foot off the ground.
“Jaddie… It’s nice to see you again.” Yongguk held onto his young cousin tightly before setting her back on the ground before stepping in, his friends following him in. Jade, having an idol as a relative made her life somewhat fun. She doesn’t see Yongguk a lot but when she did they always had fun with him and never could wait for the next time she saw him.
“Jaddie, I want you to meet Himchan, Yongjae and Jongup.” Himchan bowed before her and smiled, Yongjae presented her with flowers and bowed as well, his smile making her have a warm feeling in her chest and Jongup waved and hopped up and down.
“This is Zelo, and Daehyun should be here-” As Yongguk said his name Daehyun walked through the open door and bowed real quickly and seemed in a trance.
“Dude, your girlfriend hasn’t even been here for a day and you’re already covered in marks!” Yongguk chuckled and let Himchan scold the teen as he hung his head down and quietly tried to hide the few that were on his neck.
“Annyeonghaseyo. Daehyun imnida.” Daehyun greeted her properly and bowed yet again, a mask covering his mouth as he spoke. Jade just bowed and greeted him as in the same manner and they all ended up helping Jade unpack.
“So how’s your friend and her dancing?” Yongguk lifted a heavy box and placed it into her room. Jade, who was placing her pictures around her room looked at him and smiled.
“She won first at nationals against nineteen year olds.” Group nodded as they all put things away and rearranged things.
“So will you be going to most of the time after today?” Youngjae asked Jade he passed her a box with the label “favorites” on it.
“I’m going to school.” Jade took the box and set it down on the floor next to her bed, opening the box and placing a stuffed rabbit on her bed and walked out to the others after she finished unpacking all of her things.
“I thought you already graduated Jaddie, why go back?” Yongguk gave her a look and she laughed before plopping next to him.
“Well how about we go get something to eat. To celebrate my baby cousin’s arrival.”
 
Sorry for it being short. -_-