Buns.

It Was Always You

I sat in front of Sunny not knowing what to say, not knowing what to feel. What exactly is one supposed to feel when you find out that the love of your life is getting married and you can't do anything about it? I feel useless. I feel helpless. What am I now?

"Oh." was all I could say.

Sunny nodded, "Oh."

"Well," I cleared my throat. "Good luck."

I stood up from my seat. Grabbing my coffee, I turned my back as soon as I could to leave the cafe without letting Sunny see my tears. I know it's not very masculine for me to cry, but when it comes to this, nothing makes sense anymore.

I closed the door behind me and walked pack the giant windows of the cafe. I paused, as Sunny's figure showed up just behind the glass. She stared off into space, gripping onto her coffee.

Sunny lowered her head. Slowly, she sighed, tears dripping down her cheeks.

I felt a pang of guilt shoot through my heart. I must have hurt her by running out like that. What should I do? Should I go back inside? If I did, would she push me away?

"Junho!" I turned around.

Wooyoung and Chansung walked up to me with a couple of steamed buns in their hands. "You hungry?" He shoved the wrapper in my face.

I shook my head rapidly.

"Hyung, you okay? Your eyes are red!" Chansung reached for my face.

"Yah!" I swatted his hand away. "I'm fine."

"Where's Sunny?" Wooyoung asked. He looked around.

"She, uh, she left already." I stuttered.

I looked back up to the cafe window. Sunny really did leave. I really screwed up this time.