Rooms 1

HATED.........but loved

 

After Eunji read the text screamed and, have everyone in the airport look at her like she was a maniac. she and IU began to bow to everyone around them.

After the very embarrassing moment and have all of the other boys laugh at your reaction. They walked up to you and Kai said "So do you want to share a room with me or should I sneak into your room at night time" You smacked his head and said "Niether, dumbo" you can hear Kai scoff as he walks behind Suho.

The only thing currently running thru Suho's mind was "I'M LIVING WITH IU YES YES YES!"  

Then IU spoke up "wait two girls are living with SIX BOYS!"  "You act like we are actually going to do something to you and we sleep in different rooms" Chanyeol stated. "I guess that is okay, at least now we can split the taxi fare right, Eunji and you really don't mind" Iu started to say "Well after growing up with Chunji I think I can endure anything" I reply back.

"OK LETS GO i know someone that will give us a free taxi ride" Sehun yelled as he ran like an idiot towards the entrance. everyone laughed and walked towards the entrance.

Soon everyone was at the house, because you and IU had little luggage you and her entered the house first to look around.

"ok 6 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms" you say as you come downstairs to IU and the boys who were just entering the house. "OK would you two like a separate rooms and us six will figure it out or would you two share a room and we will get the maknaes to share a room" IU looks at you and you two say in unison "we will share a room" as you Hi-five her.

"Wait I have to SHARE a room with the flirtly MONSTER" Sehun wailed "Don't worry he is going to raise you with the right information about girls" Baekhyun says sarcasticly "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Sehun screams 

"Oh shut up drama queen, as long as I have a room right next to the girls I'll be fine" Kai says as he shruggs