Crush much

HATED.........but loved

 

IU POV

*YAWN* it has been twelve hours

*YAWN* twelve hours into the flight 

 Eunji turned to me and said “Hey you should really walk around your legs will get numb” “ ok” I replied as I get up and stretch in the aisle.

I began to walk up and down the aisle and I hear “buing buing” and” YAH I WILL KILL YOU AND SEND YOU SOMEWHERE YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO SO STOP NOW…… and you call yourself the eldest Suho gosh”

“Shut up D.O just because I am cuter than you gives you no right to yell or criticize *Buing buing*” “DEAR GOD SOMEONE SHUT HIM UP”D.O yelled again.

You decide to ignore this and walk down the aisle when suddenly a hand flew out and hit me in the face “YAH! Ow….ow…..ow” “ I’m so sorry, are you ok” the guy named Suho said “Yah look what you did” D.O said you got up as you said “yeah I’m fine”  you said as you lifted your head you saw Suho with wide eyes “I’m perfectly fine, I’m IU by the way”……*cricket*……… “and yours is?” “O-h H-Hi I’m S-SuHo and that is D.O he pointed to the boy standing next to him “Yo” is all he said and sat down.

*OK, Mr. Un-friendly* as you turn back to Suho you shook his hand and said “It’s nice to meet you” “Uhhhhhh Y-you to”

Suho POV

*OMG did I just see the most gorgeous girl ever or WHAT*