Please

Seven Little Kisses

Another rainy, gloomy day in Seoul, Korea. Fun fun fun.

No, not really. I, for one, enjoy rainy days though. The sound of rain plopping into puddles became refreshing, calm. This was my time to think.

And when thinking got old, I usually went to Kibum's.

You guessed it, thinking got old already.

"I'm going to Oppa's." I told Taeyeon while grabbing my coat from the downstairs closet.

Unnie ran over, "Uh, waeyo?"

I shrugged, "I always go to his place when it's raining. Heck, I always go to his place period. Wae? What's up?"

"Oh, uh," Taeyeon bit her lip. "Maybe you should stay here. You know, sisterly bonding. I'll braid your hair. We can bake those rocky road cookies you like. OH! I know why don't we buy a puppy?" She put on a hysteric smile.

"Um, well, you're acting like a fibbing creeper right now, so this is my queue to leave." I swung the door open and ran out before she could protest any further.

The second the rain hit my face, I laughed to myself. I really did love the rain regardless of how my sisters or how anyone else felt.

I basically stepped in every pool of water that I came close to until getting to Kibum's house.

I slipped my hood off my head and knocked on the Kim's door.

Kangin opened the door with a look that resembled that of Taeyeon's when I told her I was coming here.

"Yuri-sshi?!" He looked around. "What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes, "You and Taeyeon Unnie, both of you are completely nuts today." I stepped inside. "Why else would I be here?"

"Well, see--Kibum-ah--he, uh--"

"Get on with it."

"See, he's still asleep. Yea, that." Kangin smiled nervously.

I rolled my eyes again, "When has that stopped me before? And besides it's like ten o'clock already." I made my way to Kibum's room with Kangin trying to stop me the entire way.

Kangin moved in front of me. "Yuri-ah, please, don't go in there."

"What is up with you?" I shook my head. I pushed past him and swung the door open only to find Oppa there.

Yea, but he wasn't just there. Oppa slept soundly with his arms wrapped tightly around a girl with dirty blond hair. Both weren't wearing any clothes from what I saw.

I felt my gut tighten up.

Kibum stirred. He blinked a couple of times then sat up, "Yuri-ah?"

"Oh, m-mianheyo. I should go." I closed the door and stepped back. I felt my breathing become shaky.

I felt Kangin put his hand on my shoulder, "Yuri-ah, mianhy. I told Taeyeon-sshi that he was he with someone else, so she told me to try not to let you see them together."

I sniffled, "I'm fine." I put on a fake smile. "Really. Thanks for trying to stop me, Oppa. I guess, I'm just too stubborn for my own good." I laughed then looked to the floor.

Kangin pulled me into a hug. He sighed, "You know, you're like a little sister to me, right?"

I scoffed, "I didn't know that."

He laughed, "Well, you are. You and Taeyeon-ah mean a lot to me. I'm always here for you when Kibum-sshi isn't, okay?"

I nodded. "Komawo."

"You're welcome," he looked at me. "Actually I've been meaning to tell you something."

"Shoot."

"I've been, uh," Kangin scratched his head. "Planning on asking Taeyeon-ah something."

I narrowed my eyes, "Define something. Like an important happy something or an important upsetting something?"

He let out a laugh, "Important happy." He slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a felt box.

I put my hands over my mouth, "Omo, Oppa! I know she'll say yes, I'm positive!" I squealed.

"Good," he smiled. "Don't tell her that you know. I'm gonna ask her tonight after it stops raining."

"Yay! I'll really be your little sister now." I laughed.

Kangin Oppa kissed my forehead, "Go on back. Kibum-sshi should come around soon."

I bit my lip. "I don't really feel like talking to him right now."

He nodded, "Arasso."

"Yuri-ah." The door to Kibum's bedroom swung open.

"I'll see you later, Kangin Oppa." I turned my heel and headed out the door.

"Yuri-ah, anya, wait." Kibum ran after me.

I grabbed my coat and stepped into the rain without even bothering to put it on.

"Yuri-ah--" Oppa grabbed my arm. "Just listen to me. I didn't mean for you to see that."

"Oh, and what did I see?" I whipped around. "I saw my best friend holding some girl in his arms. That's all I saw."

Kibum sighed, "Her name is EunJi. We've been dating for about a week."

"Dating? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, I guess I was scared--"

"Oppa, I am your best friend. I know you better than your own brother. You understand me better than my six sisters. Why would you be scared to tell me?" I started to cry, for what reason I had to clue.

"Dongsaeng, please, don't cry." He pulled me into his chest. The rain water soaked us both.

I pushed him away, "I trust you, and I respect any decision you make. Just don't keep things from me, please."

"I swear, I won't." He kissed my forehead.