Chapter 2

My Lover-Next-Door

 

“YOU?!” the both of them exclaimed.

“What are you doing here?!” Sora asked Leeteuk loudly.

“I’m just the Student Council president in this school.” He said proudly. “And you?”

“I’m a student here, you babo!” she sticked her tongue out. :P

“Wait, are you the one who--?” Sungmin was shocked too.

“Uh-huh. It is me.”  Sora answered immediately.

“Psst . Why are doing that to him?” Eunsoo whispered and elbowed her and smiled weakly at the Prez.

“What’s the problem?”

“No one does that to Prez or else you will be tortured by him and her fan girls.” Eunsoo warned her.

“Yaaah. Tell your friend not to do that to the Prez or else—“ Sungmin warned.

“OR ELSE WHAT?” she said fiercely.

“SHUSH. Just shut your mouth. We might get tortured.” Eunsoo put her index finger in . “Prez, were really sorry. Please don’t mind my friend.” She bowed to Prez but Sora didn’t. “We better get going. Sorry.” Eunsoo dragged her away from the cafeteria.

 

“Yah. Look what have you done. You should not have done that. Tsk. His fangirls might kill us.” She said worriedly.

“Aish. I didn’t knew that he had fan girls. All I know he is just a rude owner of an apartment here. Sorry. Okay? I also didn’t knew that you must respect that Prez of yours like a king.” She said and pouted afterwards. “Were still friends, right?” she offered a hug.

“Okay, okay. I guess your excuse is valid for now.” They hugged each other like real sisters.

“Eunsoo-ah, how did Leeteuk got some fangirls?”

“Well, he’s was a heartthrob since 1st year. He is also in the top ten and sings well. Every girl dreamed and wanted Leeteuk to sing for them. But until now, he never did that to someone.”

“That girl must be very lucky if he will sing for her.” Sora smiled J

“Sora-yah, you like him? You want him to sing for you, eh?” she and Sora just smiled. “YAH! You’re blushing! Your cheeks are turning red. And your cheek bones, their going up! Are you hiding something from me?” Eunsoo asked curiously and examined her face.

“I don’t like him. He is just handsome. That’s it. Period.”

“Or more that that I guess. HAHAHAHA.” Eunsoo still teasing her.

 

ooOoo

 

After the classes, Sora hurriedly went home to relax herself in listening to SJ songs. She noticed that someone was knocking in her door. She opened the door and was surprised…

“OMO. Umma! Why didn’t you say that you are coming so that I can prepare something for you.”Sora pouted.

“I don’t want to bother you anymore and I also wanted to surprise you.”

“Awww. Saranghaeyo umma.” She hugged her.

“Same my daughter. So how’s school?”

“Nah, I’m fine. I failed at my Math quiz today because of someone.”

“MWUH? My baby girl has a boyfriend already? Is he cute?”

“Yah umma. I’m too young for that. Well, the truth is... he’s cute. But I hate him like I really hate Math. TSK.”

“What? Who did this to you? I must talk to him. Maybe he will be the reason for you to fail.”

“No need umma. I can handle him.”

“Don’t be like this. I’ll just talk to him. Don’t worry.”

“Okay.” Sora sighed leaving her without any choice. “He’s in 116. Wait, I’ll go with you.”

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“Who is it?” a lady asked loudly without opening the door.

“I would just like to talk to the owner of this room.” Her umma said

“I am.” The lady opened the door.

“OMOOO. CHINGU! It’s you. It has been a long time! How are you know?” she screamed.

“OH! I’m fine. How about you?”

“Well I’m fine. Come inside.”

“Aish. This will be a bad idea.” Sora thought.

“Oh, your daughter is pretty. Just like you.” the lady complemented.

“Hahaha. By the way, she is Kang Sora. She studies in Neul Paran High. Year 3 Section 2.”

“Really? My son studies there too. Wait I’ll call him. Leeteukie, come over here.”

Leeteuk went In the living room where everybody was. When he reached there, he was shocked and his eyes widened in surprise.

“A-Annyeong. I-I’m Le-eeteuk.” Leeteuk can’t even talk straight.

“Sora, shake hands with him.”

“But umma.”

“Waeyo? Is he the one who are you talking about?” Sora nodded.

“Chingu-ah, please tell your son to lower down the volume of his component. My daughter can’t study well. Please.” Sora’s umma convinced Leeteuk’s mom.

“Leeteuk-ah, didn’t I tell you that it’s against the rules?”

“Sorry umma, I was just celebrating.”

“Don’t do it again, okay? Oh, Chingu-ah, how about we let them live in this apartment together?!” Teuk’s umma suggested.

“WHAAAAAAAT?!” the two teens screamed their lungs out.

“Woah. That’s a nice idea chingu.”

“NO--“ the two mothers looked at her. “I mean, no problem. Hehehe” she smiled weakly without any choice.

“That’s my girl.”

“Umma, why are you like this? I promise, I’ll behave. Please. Just don’t let me live with her. I can live with Sungmin. I mean, why her?”

“So that you can learn to behave discipline yourself. Okay? I know that you won’t do anything bad to her. I know you.” He pouted. “So Sora, pack your things up and transfer it here. Oh, you can call me Aunt Soyu.” Sora nodded to her Aunt Soyu.

“What the? Why do I need to live with this angel-looking guy?” she thought.

 

After transferring her things to Leeteuk’s, I mean, their room, their mothers equally divided the huge room into two.

 

“Leeteuk, this is your side and Sora, this is your side.” Soyu assigned them.

“Umma, there’s only one bed. Where am I going to sleep?” Sora asked her mom

“Don’t worry. No one’s gonna sleep everywhere. The both of you will sleep in the ber.” Soyu grinned.

“MWUH?!” both of them were shocked of what they heard.

“Umma, isn’t this too much?” he wailed.

“Nari-ah, don’t worry about your daughter’s safety, Teukie is conservative. He won’t do that to girls. Well the truth is, he didn’t have agirlfriend yet. Haha. So don’t worry, okay?”

“See Sora, he’s not bad I guess. Okay?” Sora, who looks worried, doesn’t know what to do.

“Well, do I have any choice?” She puffed her cheeks with air and blew her hair away in her forehead.

“Living with an Angel, is this hell or am I just lucky? Hmm…” she thought.

“Soooo… seems like everything is fixed. We better get going, okay?” Soyu said.

“Sora-yah, take care of yourself, okay? Call me if you need something. Teuk-ah, protect my daughter, okay? Don’t let anyone or anything harm her.”

“I will Aunt.” He nodded.

“Son, behave. Remember what your Aunt told you. Annyeong.”  Said while waving her hand.

“Annyeong umma, annyeong Aunt. Take care. Umma saranghaeyo!” Nari waved at her.

 

When the two mothers left, Sora is starting to give him a this-is-so-your-fault stare.

 

“HEY! Why are you staring at me like that? Wait, do you like me?”

“YAAH. Shut up. And hey, I don’t like you. You may have that bunch of fan girls, but I’m not with them. How dare you? This is all your fault, Mister!”

“Oh really? What if you’ll like me? What if you’ll fell in love with me? Every girl will fall for me with this kind of handsomeness.” Proudly he said.

“EW. Stop that!” she said in disgust. Let’s implement rules in this room. First, no one will peek when someone’s taking a shower. Second, no one will touch each other’s food. Don’t touch my food especially my strawberry milk. It’s mine. We must mind our own businesses. No loud music when it is time for studying. Understood?”

“Like a boss, eh? Haha. Sure thing.”

 

Hours later, Sora decided to call Eunsoo to seek some advice.

“Eunsoo-ah, are you busy?”
“No, I’m not. Waeyo?”
“Can you come here? I’m bored. It’s room 116.”
“Okay. Just wait for me.”

 

“Sora, why is your room like this. And what is this?” Eunsoo holding a boy’s shirt. “ Are you hiding something?”

“I’m living with Leeteuk.” She sighed.

“What? Did I hear it right? You must be very lucky, girl. Go for it.”

“Why are you like that? I thought you hate him.” She pouted.

“It’s not that I hate him. You’re just lucky. Can’t you see? Many girls are craving for him. Maybe someday, you’ll like him. Hahaha. By the way, where is Prez?” Sora shrugged at her.

Someone entered the room.

“Oh Prez, you’re here. Sungmin yeobo!” Eunsoo suddenly hugged Sungmin and kissed him in the cheeks.

“Yeobo-ah, bogoshipo.” He kissed her back. “Sora-sshi, Eunsoo is my girlfriend. Sorry if we didn’t informed you. We hid this for a long time so that fan girls will not do something bad to her.” Sora’s jaw dropped for she didn’t expect this.

“Oh..”

“Sora-yah, no one must know except the four of us that we are living together. So shut up okay?” Leeteuk demanded

“I will.”

The three entertained themselves in watching Poseidon, where Super Junior’s member, Choi Siwon is the lead actor.

“Sora, wanna watch with us?”

“Nah, I have to study.”

“But there’s no quiz for tomorrow.”

“It’s fine. You can watch without me.”

“If that’s what you say.”

“Omo, my bias is so handsome.” Eunsoo said while squealing with dolphin-like sounds.

“Eunsoo-ah, how could you do this to me? You’re replacing me with that Siwon. I’m way cuter than him.” The cutie pouted.

“My baby will be forever in my heart. You will always be my Aegyo Baby.” She pinched him.

“Yah, the both of you, stop that okay. You’re making me want to puke.”

“Oppa is just jealous because he doesn’t have a girlfriend.” She sticked her tongue. :P

“Teuk-ah, why don’t you date her.” Referring to Sora

“Aish. Don’t talk like that. That’s impossible you know. And besides, we’re just forced by our mothers to live together.”

“Well, nobody knows.” Min shrugged.

 

The film ended almost 12 am. The couple left the both of the both of them. Sora was lying on the left side of the bed.

 

“Hey, you’ll sleep at the sofa.” She demanded.

“No I’m not. My mom told me so. Bleh. :P” without saying anything, Leeteuk took off his shirt he’s wearing. Sora stared at his body.

“You like this, huh?” Teuk said proudly exposing his abs.

“Hey, FYI, you are so not my type.”