♥ Chapter 2 - Final ♥

"Our Love Will Remain the Same"

We talked about this duet things for… One hour, maybe? Because the time went fast and I just felt like the time past for thirty minutes only. Well, we laughed a lot since the boy named “Taemin” was always joking around. The boy who ate chicken, okay, I knew his name already, “Onew” oppa were always mad if the other boys are interrupting our (JongHyun oppa and my) conversation.

“So, we need to make the song on our own?!” I asked in disbelief.

“Ne, that’s what my Manager and President told to.. Your Manager or maybe President don’t told you?”

“Anni,” I answered short.

“Well, sure they are troubling us A LOT,” he emphasized the last word and made me laugh.

“Yeah, agree to you…”

“Oh, anyway! One more thing, Nana.. They said we need to finish this song before New Year, ‘cause we will debut in December 31st and record our voices in December 29th

“Oh my! Are they even thought about it before talked? We only have two more weeks!”

“Ne,” he nodded hopeless. “We need to spend on the two whole weeks together from now, or I’m sure that they will mad to us.” two whole weeks with him? Oh my… But I guess he is not that bad! I can talk to him now, not nervously of course.. And I don’t know why but I feel so comfortable around him, even with all of this boys. “Do you have any idea for the song? Let’s make the brainstorm first,” he said and took a pencil and paper.

“Hmm.. Lately the other artists produced love songs, and people loved – love songs. What do you think?”

“Well, maybe it’s a good idea,” he wrote on the paper about my idea.

Later, the paper was full of my and his writings. At last, we choose ‘love’ theme for our song. Oh well, at least we knew the theme now! It will be easier to write the lyrics and also the melody. I hoped we can make the lyrics and melody before the deadline!!

 

--------------------------------

One week passed already and thankfully, we succeed in making the lyrics! We nearly looked each other everyday for making the lyrics first, and then the melody followed behind. Now the lyrics were finished and all that we have to do were making the melody.

“Such an exhausting week,” he stretched his body to left and to right.

“I can’t even sleep thinking about this song.”

“Jeongmal?” he leaned his head forwarded to look at my eyes. Of course, it made me nervous and spontaneously moved my head backward and backward. “Omo, you should go sleep! Let me take care about this!” he took the paper on the table and kept it.

“Anni! I have to help you too!” I tried to take the paper from his hand, but he won’t give it to me. “Here!” suddenly I felt a cold towel thrown to my face.

“Ouch!” I shouted because of shocked.

“Mian… Compress your eyes first with that cold towel and I will hand this paper to you.”

“Hmph! Fine, oppa!” I sat on the chair again and compress my eyes for about… five minutes?

Silence made and I don’t know what to say. Suddenly I heard him humming some melody. I knew this melody! This melody is SHINee’s passed song called “Replay”. And there were one sentence that made this song famous; “Noona neomu yeppeoseo”, which means “Noona is so pretty”. Okay stop thinking about it, Nana. You were thinking something weird…

“Well I think it makes you looks a lot better,” he stopped humming and took the cold towel from my eyes.

“Gomawo,” I said and smiled to him.

“Cheonmaneyo.” silence made again… “W.. Well I guess we need to make the melody now before it’s too late! We need to record this song in December 29th and debut it in December 31st.”

“Well, let’s do it now!” I lifted my pencil up and took a new paper to write the melody.

 

--------------------------------

Days passed and it is December 29th already… The day where JongHyun oppa and I have to do the recording stuff. Well, we finished the melody of this song already! And the song was awesome! I like the melody also the lyrics! :D It had a good melody and meaningful words, just wait until you heard it!

“1, 2, 3!” the man motioned us to start singing. Yes, we were doing the record thing now.

We sang the song together. And yeah, I have to admit it; he has a strong and amazing vocal. I love to hear his voice. And I don’t know why, being in this not-to-big-room alone with him, making my heart fluttering suddenly. Am I sick? No, no, I’m not sick! Nana, what happened to you?! Okay, concentrate, concentrate…

 “Good! Both of you got the feel already! We don’t have to repeat it again since it’s perfect already!” the man gave us applauded when the song finished already. Same as each of our manager who suddenly stood there without each of us knowing it.

“Congrats, Nana,” JongHyun oppa smiled to me. Wait, what was with this weird feeling?

“You too, oppa,” I smiled back.

Woah chillax, Nana.. Why do you feel weird like this so suddenly? You see him smiling a lot already! But this time, it just felt different. His smiled made me so comfortable being with him alone in this recording room. No, Nana, you couldn’t fell in love with him. Why? Because… I don’t know why! But the main point was, you couldn’t fell for him. No, Nana, no…

“Okay now is the time where we have to record each of you singing ONLY your part,” the man told us and we nodded. “First, Nana.”

“Good luck,” he smiled and this weird feeling came again, concentrate!

I sang my part only, after singing, now it’s the time for JongHyun oppa to sing. I couldn’t help it, but when he sang, I admired his face all the time; His forehead, eyes, nose and my eyes stopped in his lips… Suddenly my cheeks turned slightly pink and became red finally, I faced the other side of the room and manager realized what I am doing.

“Nana, are you okay?”

“Ah, ye,” I said not looking at manager.

“Your face is red, are you sure you are okay?”

Before I could open my mouth, JongHyun oppa came out already after finishing his turn for recording his voice. “Nana, are you okay?” suddenly he grabbed my shoulder and made my body, also my face turned to him.

“Gwaenchana,” I said and tried to freeing from his grabbed.

“Are you sure?” he took his hand and placed it in my forehead. Oppa, please, no… You will make me blush even more! Okay now I realize that I’m fall for him. Where, when, why?!

“N.. Ne.”

“You should go home now! Tomorrow we have our last practice! I don’t want you to get sick, Nana! Let me you back to your dorm! Can I, Nana’s Manager?”

“Sure.” What the heck, manager? Why did you say, “sure”?! Gah!

“Manager, I’ll take Nana back to dorm first, please tell the other boys!” he said to his manager and furiously brought me to the outside of the recording building and got in to his car.

“Nana, why don’t you say that you are sick?”

“I’m not sick, oppa.” finally I answered him.

“Don’t lie to me, your face are red!”

“This is because…” don’t say it, Nana!

“Don’t you think that I did’t care for you?” eh, what did he said? I immediately looked to him, noticing that suddenly his face turned red, is he blushing? No.. No way! “Where is your dorm?”

“Oh, keep straight then go to right,” I said and looked to the road in front of me.

 

--------------------------------

Here is it! The day where JongHyun oppa and I will started to debut our duet song! If you asked what happened yesterday, well I just kept practicing and practicing again with him. Yeah, now I admitted that I’m really fell in love with him. I don’t know when, but the main thing that I knew was, my inspirations to wrote the lyrics were all from him.

“Nana, are you ready?”

I took a deep breath before answering him, “Ne!^^”

“So let’s give around of applause for JongHyun from SHINee and Nana from After School with their duet song which will accompany us closing this year, 2010!!”

“Let’s go, Nana!” he grabbed my hand and both of us were in stage already. I could saw many people were giving applause to us. The music started and the first was his part.

 

(I'm sorry the picture is too big!! >< Anyway, I made the lyrics on my own, hehe.. Inspiration? I don't know.. It just flow :p)

 

As I sang the third line before the song finished, he came forwarded and held my hand. Then, he sang his part and we sang the last part. Well, it’s the choreography, so I guessed he do this because of our choreographer told us, nothing more.. Even though I’m hoping that some day he would held my hand like this because he wanted to. The music stopped and I could hear the cheered from the audience, their reaction were, whoa! I never thought that their reaction were like this! JongHyun oppa and I bowed and went down from the stage.

“We did it, Nana!” he said cheerfully. Yes, from now I couldn’t saw his face this much… We will go back to our own business.

“Yeah,” I forced a smile and he knew that.

“Nana, are you okay?” Oppa, please, just don’t be like this.. My eyes are teary now. I tried to stiffed my tears but it couldn’t! It just dropped freely. “Nana! Why are you crying?!” he tried to wept my tears but I stopped him.

“It’s okay, oppa. I just thought that we can’t meet each other a lot now since we only sing this song for today.” silence… “So I guess it’s time for us to say good bye to each other. I need to go now, oppa, the other members are waiting for me already. Annyeong!” I smiled to him and turned my body and immediately. It’s better this way..

I felt a grasped on my wrist and it made me turned around and faced him. Suddenly, I felt his warm lips on mine already. No, no! It couldn’t be! Why was he kissing me? No you couldn’t do this, oppa! I pushed his body softly and looked at him.

“O, oppa! What are you doing?” I said while touching my lips.

“Shht, Nana.. Before you protesting more, let me talk first,” he placed his forefinger on my lips. “I knew we met each other a lot in this passed two weeks. You always came with your smiles that made me my day. You know what? I even thinking of you if you were not beside me…” “And I just want to say,” he held both of my hands. “Saranghaeyo, Nana,” and I could felt his lips on mine again. First, I’m hesitated to kiss him back, but I don’t why and kissed him back. He broke the kissed first and placed his forehead on mine. “Saranghaeyo, Nana,” he said once again and kissed my forehead. My tears which were wetting my cheeks were dried already.

“Ehm…,” I knew this kind of voice!

“Kahi unnie!” I turned my body to found her and the other members were stood there crossing their arms.

“Ehm, JongHyun,” he turned his body and he found the SHINee members were stood there and crossing their hands too.

“We can explain it!” we said in synced.

“Explain what?” Kahi unnie asked.

“We saw it already,” Onew oppa continued. We looked each other don’t know what to said.

Suddenly Kahi unnie said, “Please protect Nana whenever and wherever you are, JongHyun,” her words made my eyes became widen.

“Nana, please make JongHyun happy!” Onew oppa said and smiled.

“BWOH?!” we said in synced again.

“Both of us agreed already that both of you can dating each other!”

“But she doesn’t confess to me,” he pointed at me. So now, we were looked each other face with puzzled expression.

“Then confess, Nana!” Kahi unnie and Onew oppa said in synced. Both of us stared for a long time.

“Saranghaeyo, oppa,” I said and putted my head down. I couldn’t hide my blushed face.

“Well, okay, now the two of you are dating! Annyeong, Nana! Spend your fun time with him!” Kahi unnie said and walked away with the other members.

“Unnie, wait!”

“I guess our work is done already,” Onew oppa said and walked away with the other members.

“Hyung, Key, Minho, Taemin!” he shouted but none of them turned their body. Again, both of us were left alone.

“So, I guess we are dating now?” he scratched his head awkwardly.

“Well,” I paused. “I love it,” I kissed his cheek and linked my arm to him.

“I accepted that as a yes,” he said and kissed my head. Then both of us walked to the waiting room, with our arms linking each other.

 

♥ "Our Love Will Remain the Same" - THE END ♥

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Happy Ending! How is it, guys?! XD

did you like my New Year's present?

so sorry if you don't like it D: