♥ Chapter 1 ♥

"Our Love Will Remain the Same"

“Good morning, Nana.” an angelic voice woke me up.

“Hmm… Morning JungAh unnie,” I said while opening my eyes slowly.

“Wake up, Nana, breakfast is ready!” she smiled to me and got out from the room. Immediately, I changed my position to the sitting one and stretched my body; to left to right. After sitting on the bed for awhile, I stood up and got out from the room.

“Morning,” I greeted everyone in the table.

“Morning,” they said in synced.

“Aww, miss Bekah unnie so suddenly.”

“Mwo?”

“I miss Bekah unnie so suddenly,” I said to Lizzy who was sitting beside me.

“Yeah, me too.”

“Okay, you two, don’t pouting like that. Here eat it,” JungAh unnie putted two plates filled with our breakfast in front of us.

“Gomawo, unnie,” we say in synced then ate the breakfast that JungAh unnie prepared already.

“Morning everyone.”

“Morning, manager.”

“Nana, can I talk to you for awhile?”

“Now?”

“Finish your breakfast first.”

“Ne.”

I ate the breakfast quickly and stood up, went to the kitchen and washed the plate. After that, I went to the living room and found manager waiting for me there.

“What is it, manager?”

“You’ve got a call to meet President this afternoon.”

“For?”

“I don’t know,” manager shrugged.

“I hope nothing bad will happen to me,” I mumbled as I went back to the table and chit chatted with the other unnies and dongsaeng.

Time went fast and sun was on the top of the head already. I said goodbye to the other members and hopped on to the taxi which was waiting for me. Soon, after waiting for about fifteen minutes, finally I arrived at Pledis and immediately went to President’s room.

“Hello, Nana,” President’s secretary greeted me.

“Hello, unnie!^^ Is President in the place now?”

“Yeah, president is waiting for you already! Just knock the door and get inside.”

“Okie! Thank you, unnie!”

“Good luck!” she whispered when I was about to closed the door behind me.

“Good afternoon, President,” I bowed first before coming to the President’s table.

“Good afternoon, Nana,” President greeted back. “Take a sit.”

“So, can I know why are you calling me, President?” I asked to the point.

“So, Nana, you will be doing a duet with JongHyun from SHINee.” WHAT? JONGHYUN FROM SHINEE?!

“Why it has to be me, President?”

“Tsk, tsk… Im JinAh, no begging and protesting. We trust you to do the duet with JongHyun!”

“President, please… I never talk to JongHyung, JaeKyung, JoHyung or whatever his name before! I’m scared that I’ll be bully by him!”

“Nana, you misspell his name.. His name is Kim JongHyun, usually called by JongHyun.” do I even need to know his full name? -.- President continued, “He is a good boy, Nana! I bet you won’t regret that we are choosing you to be his duet partner! And, oh, please call him by ‘oppa’. He is older than you, though.” Ugh, whatever, president.

“Okay, President…” finally I gave up.

“You may go back to dorm now, Nana,” president smiled and I went out from its room.

“What the heck…,” I muttered and took a taxi to went back to the dorm.

I hopped to the taxi again and resting my back on the chair. Ugh, what the heck! Was this President’s wanted, pairing me with JongHyun? Well, I knew that it was not that bad to be pairing with him, but I never talked to him before! Oh my, President… What were you thinking? As soon as I went out from the taxi, I walked inside the dorm and found that the other members were waiting for me already.

“What is it, Nana? What is it?” (Uee unnie)

“Did you bring a good news or bad news?” (Kahi unnie)

“Something bad happen?” (Raina unnie)

“Nana, please tell us what happen!” (JooYeon unnie)

“Do you need some hot tea?” (JungAh unnie)

“Unnie, are you okay? (Lizzy)

I couldn’t open my mouth because of that questions’ train! “Chillax! Nothing bad happen to me! I can’t answer your question if you keep throwing question like that!”

“We’re sorry, Nana…,” they said in synced. “Unnie,” Lizzy said and followed by a laugh from us.

“So, why did President called you?” Kahi unnie asked.

“He said that I will do a duet with JongHyun oppa from SHINee,” I sat on the sofa and sighed.

“REALLY?!” they shouted.

“Why are you guys are excited?”

“It is good, Nana!”

“Wae?”

“Because-“ (Kahi unnie)

“He is good looking-“ (Uee unnie)

“Has great voice-“ (Raina unnie)

“Kind-“ (Lizzy)

“Awesome-“ (JungAh unnie)

“And ‘Bling Bling’!” (JooYeon unnie)

“Eh, what’s with the last word?”

“His nickname.”

“Oooh,” I said in long term.

“Okay, the main is, you are lucky, Nana!”

“Yup, yup!”

“You have to thanking to President!” BWOH?! THANKING PRESIDENT?

*Drrt* suddenly my phone vibrate.

“Awhile,” I said to all of them and went inside my room.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Is this Im JinAh?”

“Ne, can I know who am I talking to now?”

“It’s me, JongHyun.”

“Oh, erm, hi,” I said nervously in flat tone.

“Hi, JinAh, can we meet now?” he said to the point.

“Eh, now?”

“Ne, I want to talk about the song.” you made my life more troublesome, JongHyun oppa -.-

“Okay, where? Anyway, don’t call my full name, it feels weird.. Just call me by ‘Nana’”

“Haha, okay.. Can you come to SM building? ‘Cause I’m doing practice with the boys now and can’t get out from this room even if I cried to our choreographer.”

His words made me laugh, “Okay, oppa, I see you later,” I hung up the phone. Okay, I’m such a mask to acted kind in front of him.

“Need to go again now,” I said while grabbed my handbag.

“Eh, where?” Kahi unni asked.

“To meet JongHyun oppa.”

“AWW, MEET HIM ALREADY? SO ENVY!” I rolled my eyes.

“Annyeong~”

“Good luck!!”

Huh, what a life.. My times were wasted because of JongHyun oppa who asked me to meet him and President who paired me with JongHyun to do the duet.

 

*fast forward, now Nana was in front of the room already*

I knocked the door before went inside, okay I’m so so so nervous!! Don’t know why I’m feeling so nervous like this! What’s wrong with you, Nana? You never felt this way before!

*Knock, knock* not waiting too long, someone open the door.

“Hyung, Nana is here!” he shouted when he saw me stood in front of him.

“Really? Bring her inside!” someone shouted back.

“C’mon, come in!^^” he said, nervously I came inside and found four boys lying on the floor.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bowed.

“Woah! Noona neomu yeppeoseo!”

“Sheesh, shut up, Taemin!” the guy who let me in smacked this boy head called “Taemin”.

“Owie, Key hyung! You are harsh to me!!” he whined while covering his head, maintaining not to get a smacked again.

“Hey, both of you! Show your manner please,” a guy who ate a chicken said so. (You must know him already, right? YUP! IT IS ONEW OPPA, HAHA! xD)

“Minho, can you help me to give her some water?” the same guy who ate chicken said.

“Ah, anni, you don’t have to…”

“Gwaenchana,” he smiled.

“Here.”

“Gomawo,” I smiled to him and took the glass that filled with water.

“Anyway, you were here to meet JongHyun, right?”

“Ah, ye, I almost forgot about it,” I chuckled.

“Well, there he is,” he pointed out at one good looking guy who was standing in the mirror and looking at his own reflection. He walked towards me and Minho oppa after noticed being talked.

“So, do we need to find another place to talk about this?” he asked.

“I’m okay if we just do it here.” time for work, Nana..

 

~ * ~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________