Gee.

Falling For the Ideal
"Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby--"

This song is getting so annoying. Heechul Oppa always sings it when he sees us. He calls it his 'term of endearment' towards us. More like a form of teasing. The other girls find it adorable. I kind of just find it weird. It was like the reverse situation to whenever Super Junior is mentioned on the new and Jessica starts humming Sorry, Sorry.

"Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby. Oh I feel so embarrassed. I can't look at you. I feel shy because I've fallen in love."

Who is this song even geared towards anyway? Aissh!

"Yoona, you awake?" Taeyeon's familiar voice screamed to the side of my face.

"Neh." I said with a drowsy voice and eyes to match.

I found it exceedingly difficult to fall asleep last night. Normally, it'd only take minutes for me to pass out as opposed to the couple of hours last night.

Every moment I closed my eyes, Leeteuk Oppa appeared. And the fact that Yuri had Super Junior's song Why I Like You playing on repeat practically the whole night did not help whatsoever.

"Are you okay, Yoong?" She asked. Taeyeon looked genuinely worried. She never did kid around when it came to this song. This song was our signature. There was no reason for us to mess up without laughing about it afterwords.

I shrugged. "Just a little tired. Like you said, not enough sleep is a bad thing."

"Omo! Why didn't you tell me?" She rolled her eyes. "We would have gotten a coffee for you or something!"

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"Mmhmm." She knew I was lying. Heck, I knew I was lying.

"Unnie," I whined. "What's this song even about?"

Taeyeon looked at me like I was crazy.

Sooyoung ran up behind her. "It's about how you can fall in love with someone and be so shy in front of Leeteuk Oppa."

"BO?!" I shrieked. The rest of the girls' eyes shifted to me. It might have been because the room we were practicing in wasn't very good at absorbing the sound. In turn, the sound just came back to us. I shook my head, "I mean.. Bo?" I asked softer.

Sooyoung's already large eyes just got wider. "I said, it's about how you can fall in love with someone and be so shy in front of the guy.. What did you think I said?"

"Oh," I bit my lip. "Nothing."

"Maybe we should take a break." Taeyeon said suddenly. "You know, to get fresh air. We can get something to eat."

"No, no, no! I'm fine!" I said as fast as I could.

No one ever likes to be the reason why we stop practicing. It was more like a burden than a relief.

"I'm kind of thirsty." Yuri spoke up. "Yoona, want to come with me? I'm gonna go downstairs and grab a soda. We can get stuff for the rest of the girls, too." She smiled.

The room filled with sounds of agreement.

I nodded then ran to her side. Yuri shut the door behind us, and we made our way down the hallway.

"Everything okay?" She said after a couple of steps.

I nodded. "Yea, why?"

Unnie shrugged, "You just seem out of it."

"It's just lack of sleep." I shook it off.

She nodded. "So."

"So."

"I was talking to Teuk Oppa earlier.." She said out of the blue.

"Oh?" I nodded. I tried my best to keep my posture straight.

"Neh, he and the rest of the guys are inviting to go out for Kyuhyun Oppa's birthday tomorrow."

"Where are we going?"

"You want to go?" Yuri seemed almost surprised.

"Neh?" I answered.

"Oh, I wasn't sure."

"Why wouldn't I want to go?"

"Well, Teuk Oppa said you two have been distant lately, so I couldn't be positive if you wanted to join us."

"It's Kyuhyun Oppa's birthday." I smiled. "This is for him. It has nothing to do with Leeteuk Oppa."

Yuri nodded. It took a little over five minutes to buy our drinks and get back to the door to the dance studio.

"Yoona." She said, holding her arm out between me and the door.

"Neh?"

"Do you like Leeteuk Oppa?"