Thinking.

Falling For the Ideal

"Yes, Yoona is my ideal type."

This bomb couldn't be more explosive than it already was.

Aissh, Leeteuk Oppa, I thought you were just kidding around all these years! Now what am I supposed to say to you? Awkwardness follows me, this was just a siren to anything that led to being awkward. Omo, this is.. I don't even know what to say.

"Yoona."

This whole situation is ruining me! I can't think! Every time, every second, every moment I close my eyes Oppa is there. Babo, Yoona! Babo! Don't think of him! No!

"Yoona!"

I need to ignore this. Just ignore it! I mean, it hasn't even been mentioned in a long time! Why am I still thinking about it?

"Yoong!"

"Unnie!"

"YAH!"

"Neh?!" I practically screamed.

I really shouldn't daydream about these things because when I do, I wake up to eight pairs of eyes staring at me trying to figure out what's going on inside my head. One bad image running through my mind is enough, but this is just too much.

"Aissh, she's thinking about Oppa again." Taeyeon gave the side of my head a light tap.

"I am not!" I yelled again in my defense.

"Liar!" Sica laughed. "Yoong, that interview was nearly two months ago! You've got to let it go. Clearly Teukie Oppa isn't letting it affect him."

That was something else that bothered me. Why wasn't he going nuts like I was? Did the words just flow out of his mouth? Was he lying?

Leeteuk just went about his business like he hadn't said a word. It was like I just imagined the entire interview, reactions and all.

"Yoona!" Sunny clapped in front of my dazed face.

"Omo!" I fell backwards onto my back.

"Yoona, you need a little break from this whole situation with Oppa. I mean, you can hardly call it a situation as it is!" Sooyoung put either of her hands on my face.

From this angle, she looked like an alien to be quite honest. I squinted.

Ohh, bad idea. The second I squinted, her eyes turned into Oppa's.

"I'm fine, unnie!" I waved her away.

I stood up and brushed off the dust that gathered on the back of my pants. "I'm going to bed."

"It's only eight." Seohyun chuckled.

"Well, then I'm going to the bathroom!"

It seemed as if I was coming up with any excuse to avoid discussing what was going through my mind nowadays. It's even worse being in front of Oppa now.

**Flashback**

"Yoona! Can you believe what Oppa said?" Sunny ran up to me the second the Strong Heart interview ended. "And we all thought he was joking about you two getting married all these years." She laughed.

I just smiled.

Just past the frame of Sunny's hair, Leeteuk was talking to to Eunhyuk Oppa. His dimple was prominent on his fair skin. He just laughed.

"Yoona, you okay?" Sunny said.

I nodded, "Oh. Yea, I'm fine."

"Oppa!" Sunny called Leeteuk over.

I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks. What am I supposed to say?

"Hey, Sunny. Hey, Yoona." Leeteuk smiled to us.

Sunny beamed her usual grin.

I kind of just stood there, unknowingly.

"Um," Sunny chuckled. "I'll just go.."

Why must girls do that? I admit, I do it to, but why? We always leave at the worst times..

"Oppa." I nodded to Leeteuk.

"Dongsaeng." He mimicked me with a smile.

"Good show."

This is the awkward part of my speech coming out. The part that just says anything without bothering to be coherant or understandable.

"Neh," he smiled. "I'm sorry about spilling that whole ideal thing." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's fine. I don't really care." I lied.

He nodded.

"Were you being serious though?" I asked.

Oppa chuckled, "Neh."

"Really?"

In all honesty, I really couldn't tell if he was joking or not. He said it so simply and without effort.

"Really." Oppa smiled at me one last time then turned away.

Oh, I've got it bad.