Chapter 11

3 months....

 

After a few months…

 

My life become usual before I am living for Korea..attending class…spend time with family and friends…not to forget I still get in touch with Mir on the Skype..and I got no news from Seungho…even when I ask Mir…he didn’t said anything about him…

 

I just arrived at my faculty…park my car…waiting for my friends…I sat at the bench that have provided at my faculty…trying to take a breakfast.  While waiting and eating I keep on watching people walking in front of my bench.  Suddenly my eyes caught some figures that really familiar to my eyes.  Is that Mir and the next to him is Seungho?

 

Nahh…if Mir come here he will tell me right..maybe I really miss them..thats why my eyes try to lie to me..aish…bad eyes!  I heard my friends call me…and we get ready for our lecture.

 

We take a place in the lecture hall.  Waiting for the lecturer to come, and I look at my watch..Mrs.Ida is late for class today.  I wonder what happen.

 

Me: Yan..why Mrs.Ida late today?

Yan: Don’t know..something coming up

Me: Maybe…

Syasya: Did you finish your tutorial? We got tutorial session after this right?

Me: Finish it but only one question I didn’t know how to solve it.

Syasya: Same here…question number 4 right?

Me: Yeah…

 

Suddenly the door of lecture hall opens,

 

Mrs. Ida: Sorry class, I got something to do, by the way I have good news today…

 

The class stays silent waiting to hear some announcement from Mrs.Ida

 

Mrs.Ida: Before that..where is Suraya?

 

I quickly raise my hand up.

 

Mrs.Ida: Ok..we got 2 exchange student today…they will stay with us for 3 month..

 

After hearing the way Mrs.Ida talk…I feel really nostalgic…

 

Mrs.Ida: Come in and introduce yourself…

 

My eyes wide open when I saw 2 figures that really familiar with me in front of the lecturer hall.

 

Ati: Close your mouth Sue…

Me: Aish…how come they didn’t tell me

Yan: Well, they want to make a surprise for you

Me: Did you all know about this?

 

Ok, now they are pretending not to hear me.

 

Yan: Shh…listen..

 

Mir: Hello everybody..my name is Bang Cheolyong but you can call me Mir..nice to meet you all.

 

Mir passes the microphone to the Seungho

 

Seungho: Hello..my name is Yang Seungho and you can call me Seungho.  Please take care of us.

 

Mrs.Ida: Ok, please be nice to them..can you do it class?

Class: Yes!!

Mrs.Ida: Ok, boys take your seat beside Suraya..Suraya put up your hand please so that they can sit beside you.

 

I put up my hand and wave to them.  When they already beside me..

 

Me: Yah…why didn’t you tell me…(pinching Mir’s hand)

Mir: Ouch…its hurt…is this the way you greet a friend?

Me: Hehe…sorry Mir…hi Mir!! And hi Seungho…

Mir: Hehe…

Seungho: Hi Sue…

 

Mrs.Ida: Ehem…finish Suraya?

Me: Ah..yeah…(blushing crazily)

 

My friends beside me just chuckled when they saw me act like this.  I am happy to meet both of them back but everytime I look at Seungho…the incident that I saw when the last day at Korea keep on replaying on my mind…my heart beat fast and feel nervous at the same time..aish…what happen to my heart again….

 

After one hour, our lecture end.  My friends and I decide to go to the cafeteria and of course I have to brought Mir and Seungho too. 

 

Mir: Where we will go after this.

Me: As usual we go to eat first then I will show you our faculty? Is it ok?

Mir: Call…Seungho what about you..

 

I look at Seungho to look at his response.  He just nodded his head.  I wonder why he really quiet.  We walk to the cafeteria and I suggested the food to the Mir and Seungho.  Thank god they manage to eat the food because I am afraid if they cannot eat the food.  While eating us doing some ice breaking between my friends and both of them.   Seems like they can get a long.  While listening to what they talking about I feel like somebody look at me.  I don’t know why my eyes just went up to Seungho and I see his look at my direction and he quickly changes his direction.  Suddenly I feel my face really hot.  I feel someone pinching my legs and she is Yan.  She gives me a creepy smile.  Yeah..that is really scary…ark…I need to go to the toilet…

 

Me: Yan..I got to go to the toilet….

Yan: Oh ok…

 

I quickly walk to the toilet.  Finish with my business, I go back to the our table I found only Seungho left.

 

Me: Eh…where are the others? (Still not looking at his eyes)

Seungho: They all left first because Mir wants to buy something…

Me: Why they didn’t wait for me…(pouting without realizing)

Seungho: cute..(Murmuring)

Me: Huh?

Seungho: Nothing..

 

I call Yan to ask where they are right now, luckily she answer my question.

Me: Lets go Seungho.. I already know where they are…

 

Seungho just nodded and follow me from behind.  We still awkward when we are alone, I guess I should break the silent….

 

Me: How are you Seungho…long time no see

Seungho: As usual as you look right now

Me: Oh ok..before we are going to them…is there anything that you want to do?

Seungho: Nah…lets just go to Mir…

Me: How’s Nana? (I cant believe it..i ask him about Nana)

Seungho: She’s fine…

Me: Ok…you already where is your hostel right? If you want to know the rules of the hostel is same with one at your country..bla..bla…(at the same time try to cross the road)

 

Suddenly I feel hands caught my hands and I saw the speedy motorcycle in front of my eyes.  Ah…if Seungho not there. I will be in the accident…

 

Seungho: Are you ok?

Me: Yeah…(stuttering)

Seungho: Yah…next time don’t talk while you crossing the road….

Me: Thank you for saving me…

Seungho: I didn’t do much…

 

My heart still beat fast…woah…I try to calm myself down….i take a sit at the bench beside the road

 

Seungho: Here…eat this it will make you a little bit calm..

 

Seungho offering a chocolate to me..dejavu…where did I saw this scene before…I keep on thinking….when I feel something at my lips…I look at Seungho and he try to feed me the chocolate…again…why he like to make me blushing…aigoo…

 

Me: I still have my hand Seungho…

Seungho: Don’t want…you have to it…faster…say…aaaa

 

I try to take the chocolate from Seungho hand….

 

Seungho: Say aaaa…

 

I guess I didn’t have any choice..i just open my mouth…and there it go…the chocolate already in my mouth..

 

Seungho: Good girl…(patting my head)

Me: Yah…I am not your pet….

Seungho: Of course you are not…hehehe..ok…now bring me to Mir!!!

Me: Ok2…(quickly stand up)..lets go…

Seungho: Before that…

 

I stop when I heard Seungho say that…

 

Me: Why?

 

Suddenly I feel a hand holding my hand..

 

Seungho: Well, I have to make sure that you’re safe..

 

Again..my heart beat fast…I can feel my face already red as tomato….