Chapter 10

3 months....

 

I wake up after hearing the alarm clock..yeah…today is the day…wake up and getting ready…I have to meet Seungho first then I will go to the airport after that…ahh…I forgot..after meet Seungho I have to meet the Dean and Miss Park…how do I forgot about that….

Look at my watch and already 8.45..i am getting late..i start to walk at the park..from far I can see Seungho..ah..how will I tell Seungho about this…suddenly I feel nervous…while I am trying to think how will I tell him…then I see Nana walk to Seungho’s direction and take a seat beside Seungho..should I go or not..yeah.. I got to go because after this I didn’t have a chance to meet him anymore..

 

At the time I arrive at the Seungho’s…they are….k….i…ss……ing…they are kissing…

Ouch…why did my heart beat fast…why it feel pain…Seungho is just a friend..and he have girlfriend…why did I feel this way…I am not his girlfriend..i should not feel like this..

I try to walk to his direction..but my heart feel really pain…and my legs would not move…maybe I should not meet him…yes…I guess….maybe it is the best..he already got a girlfriend..i cannot disturb their relationship..

 

I walk away from that park…got to meet the Dean…I didn’t realize when is it I arrived in front of Dean’s Office…because the scene keep on replaying inside my mind..i have to clear my mind because I have to meet Dean…I knock at the door…

 

Mr.Jung: Come in…

Me: Hello Mr.Jung..I am Suraya the exchange student.

Mr.Jung: Ow..Suraya.today is the last day right?

Me: Yeah Mr.Jung..thats why I come here to meet you and I want to say thank you because giving a chance to study here…

Mr.Jung: Most welcome Suraya..we are honoured to have you at our faculty…how preparation to go back home?

Me: already finish packing since last night Mr.Jung..

Mr.Jung: Ow…have you check all your things? Are you sure there are no things left?

Me: 200% sure…hehe

Mr.Jung: Ok then Suraya..till we meet again..maybe you can try to apply to further your study here after graduate…

Me: Thank you Mr.Jung…that seems a nice idea…

 

After that I go to meet Miss Park…even I had try to laugh and talking to other..the scene that I saw at the park this morning keep on haunting me…and it really make my heart beat fast and pain…suddenly I saw Miss Park at the hallway…

 

Me: Miss Park!

Miss Park: Sue…i have been searching for you…

Me: Sorry Miss Park..went to meet Dean and some friends….

Miss Park: Have you finish packing??

Me: Yes Miss Park…finishes it since last night…and 200% confirm that I have packed it all

Miss Park: Really??Have you check it thoroughly..?

Me: Yeah Miss Park!!

Miss Park: Confirm? Make sure ok…

Me: 200% confirm…

Miss Park: I don’t why..but I feel like you will miss something…

Me: Ehh??

Miss Park: hahah…forget it…by the way..have you book a taxi?

Me: Yes Miss Park…thank you for everything and anything Miss Park!!

Miss Park: Not at all…nice to know you…hope to see you again…

Me: Me too!!!

 

Then I walk back to my room…call for the taxi..after 30 minutes the taxi arrive and I go to the airport..since my flight is at 3pm..So I just spend my time at the airport..yeah..try to forget everything…EVERYTHING!!

 

Here I am…sit at the airport while waiting for my flight…a lot of things can be happened in 3 months huh…..good bye KOREA…good bye hostel…good bye faculty…good bye friends…good bye Mir…good bye Seungho….

 

~~~~

thank you to the new subscriber KevinWoolover1998!

also thank you to the YangGK94!