The one who always makes me cry

Discreet

DARA's POV

I love him

His smile, his moves...

Everything about him,

but i guess it's not only me, many girls are swarming around him and waiting for the opportunity to get close to him so well I have to stand my ground even though I can't really tell the whole world about our relation at least by this I'm able to tell the world about him being the person I like.

The interview went on and I just have announce that he, G-dragon, is my ideal man. I feel so happy with it and I hope he don't mind what I just said and also let all those fan girls know in a discreet way about my existence in his life(i really hope so).



I felt great,our relation is going smooth, we do have some petty fights but that's all in it until the time when we had the YGEX press con, I was talking in CL-roo all the time laughing with her when I realize that he was sitting next to me which is unusual since theirs a camera filming us, then it focuses on us and he says those words...

"I don't date within YG family"

Throb, I felt that my heart is breaking into pieces because at that time he also discreetly tells the world that I am nothing special to his life.

The press conference went on, it's my time to talk and I'm glad that I have acted before that no one notices how I'm hurting inside, not even, he was there giggling heartily to what I'm saying.



Soon the show is over.



I left now knowing where to go, not knowing what to do about this pain I'm feeling right now.


How could he?

 

 


He have a scandal with that model

 

 


He kissed Sulli in national tv (well not really kissed her)

 

 



And God only knows how many girls he had flirted with when his with his friends in the club :(

 



So why, why do he have to deny me?

 



Tears are flowing freely into my eyes when someone called me. 



It's him

 



He look so confused, asking me why am i crying...

 



And then I ask him back, remembering all those times when he had hurt me and I forgive him and does the same thing all over again..

 

 

 

 

Why?

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 



Why do you always make me cry?