Everyone's Worried

The Bipolar Jerk

Kris's P.O.V:

Sigh, God hasn't been with me today.

It's like he's teasing me or something, teaching me a lesson for not being the greatest leader in EXO.

Curse that lewd fan, dang, what the hell is going on with the fan's minds now a days?

Groping Luhan's and caressing Tao's face?

Eww.

What happen back there just made me so angry with myself and quite more than possible, the fiery of anger towards the fans.

"KRIS, YOU GIANT MAN BEAST!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!" I looked up from looking at the icy pavement, squinting at the person calling me.

"HEY! I SEE YOU!!~" Soohyun slid across the ice, and stomped over the small pile of hail, Sehun was with her.

"Hey  hyung, the manager wanted to talk to you. Why did you run off like that?" The maknae, held onto the cold metal bar, breathing out white puffs of cold air.

Soohyun looked at Sehun then glanced at me, she seemed curious yet afraid.

"I was trying to think, until you guys came." I huffed out, stressed.

"Kris oppa, did you try to catch that fan?" 

"Ahh no. I didn't try to catch that loathsome person, because who ever that was ran away too quick."

"Oh darn it. I wanted to punish that person." I heard Sehun mumbled, seeing his arm slyly hooking onto Soohyun's.

I raised an eyebrow at him, who seems to be enjoying the skinship a little too much.

"Shh hyung." Sehun placed a finger by his lips, deviously winking.

"Oh well. Manager Lee requested that we finish packing all of the gifts and clothes inside the van and meet up with him at the hospital." Soohyun shrugged, then pulled the latter with her back into the building.

*This is going to be a long Christmas Eve.*

Narrator's P.O.V:

At 1 in the morning, the whole group drove down to the hospital where the rest of the members were at.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol woke up from their slumber on the couch in the waiting room, squinting at the incoming members.

Kris, who didn't care about his crazy appearance, ran over and shook Chanyeol, whispering Kai's name.

"Kai's in the care room right now, the doctors are checking his pulse and his health status." Chanyeol yawned as he got up, rubbing his eye.

The members sighed a bit in relief that nothing major happened, sitting nervously on the couch.

Coming from a testing room down the hallway, a doctor and a couple of nurses came by, finding the manager to inform him about Kai's condition.

While the adults talked, the few members came from where ever they waited and merged in with the rest of the members.

"Uhh...I really hope Kai does come out fine. That idiot! I told him to go quickly and not stall around!" D.O cursed, jittering with hands clasped together.

"Hyung, calm down. Kai is going to live, it's not like he got ran over multiple times by a truck." Sehun spoke up, releasing your finger from his grip.

"Aish, you really know how to bother someone, don't you maknae?" 

"If no one stops me, then I'll do whatever I want." Sehun laid back with a smirk and patted his hyung on the back.

"I'm going crazy." Groaning, D.O slumped in defeat and closed his eyes.

As time ticked by, the everyone couldn't help but worry about Kai.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

HEY GUISES! Let me just start off with a BIG

SORRRRRRYYYYY

I had SOO much work over the past months and I couldn't think and go on AFF as often.

I'll be more active and hope that you readers aren't angry and upset! -_-"

So this was a rushed chapter just to relieve some anxiety, but that is all for now.

Talk to yall later!!~