Getting Accepted Into S.M.

The Bipolar Jerk

Long chapter up ahead(or down below ;3) and color coded language is used from now on this point.

Blue = Chinese,, Red = English (Usually between you and Kris sometimes),, Black = Korean.

Have fun reading!!

``````````````````````````````````````````````

SooHyun's P.O.V:

The guys said we arrived at the S.M. building and they are parking the van in the lot under the building.

And guess what, I still haven't woken up yet.

Haha, they thought that I knocked myself hard out.

But only D.O. knows that I'm not really concious because, 1. I whispered to him really quiet about the prank as I became 'unconcious' and 2. I'm breathing like as if I'm awake, and plus D.O. could tell cause I'm resting on him.

Me and him don't have a thing or anything, I just thought this guy is the only one that does'nt really share any skinship with his own gender.

Plus, he's really nice and he's innocently quiet with a great voice. [A/n: Ahaha, she's not falling for D.O. right now or soon. :3 Just a friendly geisure.]

"Okay, exit the van. Can you see if SooHyun is still unconcious D.O.?" The leader, the papi of the group, why so caring huh?

"Deh." Of course, this guy I'm laying on is part of my prank. Now, I'm pretty sure that dark monkey would attempt to try to wake me.

Narrator's P.O.V:

As D.O. pretended to check, he raised you up carefully from his shoulder and let you sit up on your own.

Kai, being the flirt he is, caught you from wobbling and leaned in close to your face.

You popped your eyes open as he came closer.

"What the---"

"POP!" You flicked his forehead and he screamed.

"Oww!" Kai let go of you while you cursed at him in Chinese for stepping on your toe.

"Common SooHyun, Kris hyung is here to take you to the dressing room." Suho opened the back door and offered a hand.

Taking his hand, he hoisted you up from the seat and walked you out to Exo-M.

Kai's P.O.V:

Oww, that girl can flick hard!!!!

Uhg, wait wait wait, I thought she was our stylist!

"Suho hyung, I thought she was our stylist."

"She is our stylist, but she takes different shifts between our group and Exo-M. Our stylists is coming back after we finish our practice, so they don't need her on our side today."

AH DARN IT! I wanted her to see my flashing chocolate abs. Like literally chocolate abs!

"But, I think she is choosing out all 12 of our outfits for the photoshoot today."

Really?!! She better choose something revealing for me, so I can flash this y body. Mwhahwaahwa!!

"Hi SooHyunnie!!!!" Wha? What is that bun doing to her????!!!

"Hi XiuMin-shi." Okay, she let him get huggy but not my craddling? I'ma have to teach someone a lesson tonight!!! >:)

Kris's P.O.V:

Why do we have to have XiuMin on our group? I bet they choose him over here cause he looks like some fat Chinese kid.

Stupid bun head.

"XiuMin! Let go of her, I have to show her the way to the dressing room." Okay, yes, I might have a bit of a y side to me......and my facial emotions.

"Kris, if you have to go practice then proceed. I can find my own way to the rooms." Did SooHyun just speak in English?

SooHyun's P.O.V:

Haha, all the guys got confused by the 'foreign' language.

"You can speak English?" Oh Krisus, you just heard me did'nt you?

"I might look very poor, but when a door opens up for free education, I take it serious." Yup, poker face goes on this point.

Narrator's P.O.V:

"She looks so cute even with that face on!~" Chanyeol cooed as he locked arms with Baekhyun.

"Your so lucky to have her as a bathroom partner Sehunnie." Chanyeol pouted at the expressionless maknae.

"Do you have a knife hyung?" The maknae asked in a monotone voice, tapping on Kai's shoulder.

"Uh, why?" The latter awkwardly laughed and shook his head.

"To cut myself for being bathroom partners with the girl."

"Oh, come on! She's pretty and nice. Why are you so upset?" Suho hugged the younger.

"Cause I smell like girl shampoo."

"Wha?!" The members gathered around Sehun and sniffed him.

"But you smell good for a maknae though." Baekhyun chuckled.

"Don't start." Sehun gritted his teeth and went ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Kris insisted, he took you to the dressing rooms.

On the way there, you greeted many staffs and also waved to some idols as well.

"Annyeong fellow stylist!~" SHINee's Jonghyun gave you an eye smile as he fisted bumped you.

"Annyeong." You politely bowed and followed after Kris.

"This is EXO-M's new stylist. She needs an acess card for the rooms for future work with the training." Kris walked up to the front desk that kept intruders and guests from entering the speacil hall.

"All right. What is your full name miss?"

"Ahn Soohyun." You curtly replied.

"Alright, someone will deliver your card in an hour so you'll be accessed with Kris for the remaining time." The lady behind the desk smiled and handed you two heavy bags.

"Thank you?" You held the bags up to get a better look of the contents inside.

"EXO fan letters? Why would she give this to me?" You furrowed your eyebrows as you kept staring at the bag.

"Those are probaly for EXO-K." Kris also stared at the two bags.

"And I'm suppose to read this all and write them back?" You gulped with a blank face.

"Maybe. Really depends on EXO-K if they want to do fan service or not."

SooHyun's P.O.V:

Is this guy serious?

How am I suppose to reply all this fan mail in time.

Plus, I think I just saw a giant document size of a dictionary in the load.

Oh boy, work that I don't expect.

"Okay, this is the room that your working in today. I heard that your just choosing out basic outfits for all 12 of us. 2 for each member I believe. If you need any assistance for help, just ring that button on the wall and speak into the speaker."

I nodded. Easy work for now.

Maybe after I finish, I can tour around the building instead of reading those letters.

Those are still pending if I have to do the dirty work or not.

I'm pretty sure the guys love their fans enough to reply these themselves.

"Good luck." Kris patted my back and gave me a thumbs up without a smile.

"Thank you.......cousin Kris." I smiled and lightly punched his shoulder.

"Just call me Kris." With that, he left the room.

What a weird giraffe.

Harhar, let's get trolling with these outfits.

Basic. What photoshoot are they doing now?

Oh hey looky here! A packet with information!

Tao's P.O.V:

I really hate this dance room, it makes me sick just looking at the background.

"Hey gege, how long do we need to practice?" [A/n: Gege means older bro. in Mandarin btw. I'll add a vocab list of chinese and korean to be helpful]

"We'll practice until we are in sync and perfect." Lay gege spoked up.

"But I was addressing the question to Kris gege."

"Wow, Tao no one says addressing the question. Your so old fashion." LuHan gege laughed at my speech.

"You guys, let's start so we can get in done fast and get some free time!" Chen gege stood up and the audio player.

"I agree, lets just start."

I really want this to finish fast. I want to go see the Gucci collection at the nearby store.

JUST WAIT MY GUCCI BABY!~

Narrator's P.O.V:

After reading the whole entire packet on the style, you jumped up and picked ot the outfits for the visuals first.

"LuHan is the visual for EXO-M, let's see.." You digged through the rack of the clothes left for you to choose from.

You chosed a basic vest over a plain white v-neck, finishing off with black skinny jeans and navy high tops. *First outfit done*

After choosing each members' outfit, you labeled and hung the outfits accordingly to each member you made room for on the hanging rack.

"Knock knock."

"Come in!"

The door opened, one of the staff walked in and handed you a brand new card attached on a lanyard.

"Thank you! Have a great day!" You bowed and took the card from the worker.

After the worker left, you landed yourself onto the couch and examined the plastic card.

SooHyun's P.O.V:

Who knew I would work so fast.

I'm bored now and I can't do anything else anyways.

Now if I can remember, how did I even get into these?

Flashback:

You leisurely strolled around the streets, getting closer and closer to the lord company, S.M.

As usual, a pack of sasaeng and school girls would surround the building, waiting for hours to see their beloved idols.

"I don't get these girls at all. Why wait, especially during the Winter, for those idols who will never come out?" You creased your eyebrows as you stared at the pack. 

"WORKER NEEDED! Willingly to accept anyone who knows both Korean and Mandarin." Written in big letters, you squinted at the paper stuck on the pole, the one right next to the S.M. building.

"Why would they post this around on poles? They usually advertise hiring ads on their websites." An older lady around her mid-30's questioned, also scanning through the paper.

You leaned closer to get a better angle to listen to the conversation.

"They must be really desparate to hire someone for this task." The lady's friend whispered loudly and the two ladies walked off.

You carefully squeezed through the large mass and plucked off the flier from the frozen pole.

Reading through the paper, your light bulb went off.

*That's it! I can get paid for my own living in Seoul with this job! And maybe get private lessons for art classes too!*

You folded the paper and stared up at the building. 

Music could be faintly heard from different corners, letting people know that their idols train hard and work hard for what they do.

*Wait wait, but if I get accepted, who will I be working with?*

With many questions roaming and entering your head, you walked towards the door.

The securities stopped you, all fangirls stared at you in distaste.

"Where can I get more information for the job?" You opened the flier and showed them.

"Show us your skills first."

"What skills? You mean the language your boss is looking for?" The two men nodded coldly, not getting fooled for any tricks a fan can pull.

"Well, what do you what me to say? I'm already fluent in Korean as you are listening."

"Hold on, we're getting a call." The taller security paused before listening to his walkie-talkie.

"Yes, we will prepare the exit for EXO. Tell them to wait as we clear up the fans." Several staff members walked out of the building, placing a bar, creating a choas as fans sepearte into two sides, making a walk way for members to exit without getting interferred.

You stared in amazement as people parted ways, not a single staff member bothered you, letting you stand by the door.

One by one, the so-called 'EXO' group members hopped out of the building, screaming and yelling arised from both sides as they waved.

"Kris gege, what schedule do we have next?" The baby faced member with honey brown hair murmured in Chinese, only 3 other members nodded as he spoke.

"What did he say?" A chubby-cheeked member yelped as the cold weather nipped at his face.

*Oh, so this might be who they need help for. There are some Chinese members mixed into this group.*

Knowing what to say, you patted on the confused member, " He asked your leader what schedule you have next."

Some staff and workers, inculding the security guards, EXO members, and fans turned towards you.

"You understand what LuHan hyung said?" A tall member, baby-faced yet with a deep voice, blinked at you as he pasted by.

"If your referring to the baby-faced person, then yes. I understand him." You blinked back.

"Hansoo hyung! Take this girl to our boss! She could help us with this problem!!!" The same person pointed towards you, the staff worker pulled you into the building, causing the fans to scream in disappointment.

Back to the present:

Yup, thats how I made my entrance.

Haha, I also turned back to look at the fans, their faces were scary. Ugh, I hate to face their wrath.

Anyways, let's get to the deal shall we?

Flashback (fast forwarded):

You sat nervously in Lee SooMan's office, swallowing every chance you thought the man in charge would not hear you.

The man discussed how you would be a great help with the problem that the company has with the unfluent members, since the last helper got sick and could'nt work any longer.

But then, the old man's scheme got kicked in.

"Ahn SooHyun, are you willing to work even if it requires you to be in pain caused by the fans, living with all 12 members, being the EXO-M leader's cousin, keeping any secrets or habits that the EXO members has that cannot be revealed, and any other mishaps?"

"Excuse me, but sir, did you say I have to be one of the leader's cousin? Why is that?" You stared at the wise old man for a long time.

"Because, since you said your okay with living with 12 members, it would cause a crisus if fans knew you were living with them without any other reason besides being their translator and their dress stylist. Being part of a family member can ease down the thoughts of you or one of the members liking either you or that member."

"Uh sir, since you just mentioned that I will be also their dress stylist, is their anything else that you would want to tell me before giving me a mini heart attack?" SooMan chuckled at your humor.

"Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. Since you also filled out that you have runned away from home with many lacks of knowledge besides knowing many languages, I will enroll you as a student in the same school as the members of EXO are attending."

"Oh thank you sir. I bow down to you sir, in generosity!" You bowed anytimes and thanked the nice man.

"Welcome to the S.M. family Ahn Soohyun. I expect great things from you."

Back to present:

Ahh, I still don't understand what Mr.SooMan meant as in 'expecting great things from me' means.

But, I think he meant as in my work and school attendance.

Oh well, I'm off the practice rooms to see the guys practice.

``````````````````````

Lame chapter I think? I'm sorry T-T. But hey, it's a really long chapter that I've been working on for a week now.! and sorry for any misspelled words, the word check thing is broken or something. The headline of asianfanfics keep appearing wear the place I can find the word I'm looking for is there everytime I use the thing. Boo hoo.....