The Breakfast XiuMin Never Got

The Bipolar Jerk

XiuMin's P.O.V:

I'm hungry. Food. Food. Delicious sweet food. Buns. Steamed buns. I want....

Gotta find some food!!!!!~

"D.O., HAVE YOU COOKED YET?!?!" What? No answer? That diva.......Such a woman he is.

Never mind, since SooHyun can cook, I'll just go bother her instead. >:D

"SooHyunnnnnniieeeeee!~~" 

Narrator's P.O.V: 

The whole trio was still alsleep, the peaceful morning was relaxing and non-irratating.

Bird chirps were more calming than usual, soft wind blew the curtains lightly, no ruckus was made---

"SOOHYUNNNNIEEEE!~" A high-pitched scream broke the calming state.

Kris startled awake, hitting his head on the headset.

Suho fell off his bed with a yelp.

D.O. crawled into an inch worm position.

Tao hid under his covers.

Chen screamed, along with his powerful vocals, made the lamp on his bedstand shake.

The three sleepers on the couch jumped, causing you to hit Sehun, Kai hitting you.

"OWW!!" All three of you groaned painfully, blinking at the sudden call.

"Why are you guys all on the couch? SOOHYUN, CAN YOU MAKE ME BREAKFAST?" XiuMin hopped down the few steps and dashed over to the kitchen, where he twirled around desprately.

"What time it is?" Kai rubbed his bed head, a slight drop of drool was on his face.

"Time for you to get a watch mister! IT'S TIME FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAAAYYYYY!~" The bun held up all sorts of western breakfast mixes in his arm, casually spilling flour all over the place.

"Minseok hyung, how many times have I told you? You gotta be patient for us to make YOUR food." The umma came in the room, imphasing the word 'make' sharply.

As soon as D.O. stepped into the kitchen, he fell flat on his and flour coated him from head to toe.

A sight to see, you can already pretend that steam was coming out of his ear.

"KIM MINSEOK!!!! YOUR DEAD, YOU FAT BAOZI!" XiuMin and D.O. squabbled around the tiles, making a larger mess than it was.

From the loud commotion, the rest of EXO slid down to see what was going on.

Suho stepped in, his eyes were half-opened, following after the two like an ahjusshi.

"Duizhang, your scary and deep voiced, go do your thang!~" LuHan slapped Kris's and ushered him on.

Grumbling like usual, with his signature face, he waddled around the area, eyeing the things that could get him dirty.

"STOP, I JUST WANT MY BACON!!!" XiuMin wailed, still hugging the pouring pancake mix.

"You dirty theif, keep your hands away from my BACON!" Chanyeol sleep-clutched Baekhyun and growled.

"Yeolie, you gotta understand that your not gonna be the only one who will want to deal with this." Baekhyun touched himself all over, posing on a y bit-lip look.

Chanyeol giggled and laid his head on Baekhyun's.

"Go get a room. You disgust me." Lay narrowed his eyes at the two odd balls of the group, besides XiuMin.

"I gotta get some water." Stretching on your way, you walked straight towards the fridge.

The four males were still following each other, like the cat and the mouse.

XiuMin stuffed his hands in the mix and grabbed a handful, chucking at the closest catcher/victim.

Before anyone can stop the flying flour ball, the mix landed on your chest, a giant puff of flour clouded up around you.

Stopping at the other side, the guys bunched up to look at your reaction.

"I think I have pancake mix in my shirt." You coughed out hoarsely.

"I'LL HELP YOU WITH THAT!" Kai jumped up, holding out his squeezing, byeontae hands.

 

"NO!~ LEAVE ME ALLLLOOONNNNNEEEE!~" You dragged on your sentence as you quickly bounced upstairs.

The following members watched you move each step.

Just like a slow motion scene, Kai chased after you, reaching out with his arms.

"So much for morning news." Sehun snorted and left the hyungs speechless with his sudden attitude.