Endless Evolution's First Member

Endless Evolution. (Apply open)

TS Entertainment Presents:

First Member of Endless Evolution

 

The first member of Endless Evolution has recently been released to the public by TS Entertainment. After waiting and waiting the first member, Kim NaHyun, has come into the spotlight. It has recently been revealed that she is the sister of Super Junior's very own Kim Heechul causing fans around the world to anticipate the revelation of the rest of Endless Evolution.

The CEO of TS Entertainment released the following statement;

"NaHyun is a very talented individual at the tender age of 24. She can dance, sing, act and rap. The main dancer and lead rapper of the group, she is sure to surprise everyone the moment she steps foot onto that stage. I truly hope you anticipate Endless Evolution as they will dominate the charts all around the world."

 

Name:Kim NaHyun

Age: 24.

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Rapper.

Motto: "Don't follow the path everyone else takes. Make your own and leave an impact."

 

 

    

 

 


Well, the first member has been revealed! It's my character and I truly hope you enjoyed the way this chapter was made. It took some time to gather all of my information and stuff for her. All characters will be revealed like this and maybe a few teasers along the way. I thank everyone who has actually read the bottom of chapter two. I appreciate that.

Also, I have already chosen one character. Applications are still being accepted and the deadline is when I feel that I have the right people. If you didn't notice my character has a motto. This will be slightly important along the way so if you are chosen know that a motto will be needed.

Lastly, the debut song has not been decided so please check out chapter two and tell me what you would like.