EXO PLANET

Class Rule No. 3
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was already past six in the evening and they were standing in the farthest part of the university belt. Neon signs lit up the entire street and people littered the sidewalks and establishments of what was obviously, party central – a place that Sera would have avoided at all costs.

 

Loud music deafened her as she could barely hear Lu Han speaking.

 

“We’re here,” he said and Sera nodded, following the direction of his gaze.

 

There were a lot of people, specifically girls, lining up by the entrance of the two storey-building in front of them. The style and architecture is Modern Asian. But what captured her attention were the twelve symbols that lined it’s façade as one by one, glowed with light. Soon, the letters on the front sign of the building blinked to life. 

 

“EXO Planet,” she read slowly and her eyes rounded as realization dawned on her. “You work in a club?!” she shrieked and Lu Han quickly covered . He pulled down his cap and glanced sideways.

 

To avoid unwanted attention, he pulled her towards the side alley and led her to the back. When he finally let go, Sera shot him with dagger stares.

 

“This is the reason why you don’t get enough sleep?!” Her pitch increased a notch and she didn’t even bother downplaying her displeasure.

 

“This is where I live,” he corrected, his voice calm, his demeanour nonchalant and Sera wanted to shake him senseless.

 

“This is not a place for a university student to live… This… This is… not a dorm,” she stated the obvious. “This is a club,” she emphasized.

 

“But this is also where I work, Sera,” he added.

 

Sera gulped and eyed him warily. Sleepless nights, the girls…

 

He could tell what’s playing on her mind for her face was wrought with worry. This was Sera's caring side taking over.

 

“It’s not what you think,” he tried to explain. “Sera, I’m-“

 

The back door burst open and a deep voice came from behind.

 

“The customers are here. Let’s get ready.”

 

Customers?

 

Sera snapped out of her daze and spun around to give the man a piece of her mind. Lu Han is not going to serve customers, she decided.

 

But the words were caught on as she came face to face with a boy wearing a loose black sleeveless shirt and jeans. He was taller than her but she could tell that he was younger, a lot younger, with his smooth baby face and the mess of soft brown curls on top of his head.  

 

“I’ll be right there Chanyeol,” Lu Han replied. After I clear everything with Sera…

 

“But he’s just a minor!” Sera protested pointing at the startled Chanyeol, who was about to go back inside.

 

Lu Han could not begin to imagine the horror that was inside her mind at that moment.

 

“Hyung, is there a problem?” Chanyeol asked, glancing back and forth at Lu Han and the girl who continued to look at him with trembling eyes. Her face was red and her brows were knotted as if she were to burst any time soon.

 

He stepped out, in an attempt to appease her and help his hyung but then found himself even more confused with the words that came out of her lips.

 

“Let’s get out of here. I don’t have that much but we could find a better place for both of you.”

 

“Sera, calm down,” Lu Han spoke slowly. He must have scared her real bad. He didn’t consider the fact that she had lived a sheltered life. “Let’s go inside and talk,” he soothed. It was already dark and the temperature was dropping.

 

Sera closed her eyes and chanted in her head. Cerium, Control Emotions, Cesium, Control Self. She took a deep breath then opened her eyes.

 

Chanyeol watched amazed as her troubled expression was completely masked by an unreadable one.

 

“No, here is fine,” she said, keeping her tone neutral. “What kind of work do you actually do in a club?”

 

“I sing and dance,” Lu Han simply answered and she gaped at him in horror.

 

He knew he should elaborate but it is not often that Lu Han sees her so worked up because of him. He chuckled at the priceless expression she wore but his little merriment was in

Please log in to read the full chapter