Chapter 3: A Walk on Memory Lane

Teacher is In Love

 

Kyuhyun was found at the river near the location of the school.

Kyuhyun cannot believe that Princess and Mari have many similarities; he even asked himself if he’s just dreaming or its fate that brought them together.

Kyuhyun: why did you come back? I’ve already moved on. If this is real, please don’t go anymore. I can’t let you go for the second time. Please don’t break my heart again.

And after that, Kyuhyun cried while holding Princess’ picture.

Meanwhile at school

Jiyeon is looking for her brother, she asked Mari.

Jiyeon: have you seen my brother?

Mari: who’s you’re brother?
Jiyeon:  Kyuhyun, I’ve been looking for him almost everywhere but I cannot find him, can you help me find him?

Mari: guys, can I go with her?

Leeteuk: yeah sure.

Mari; see yah at the café later.

Siwon: sure.

Jiyeon: I asked every teacher here but they seemed no to know where he is, they told me that he left without them knowing, but prior to that, he just came from your class, did something wrong happened?

Mari: No, nothing like that happened. He wasn’t showing anything.

Jiyeon: maybe he had just remembered Princess…

Mari: Princess? Who is she?

Jiyeon: he is my brother’s childhood sweetheart and he loves her so much, she died of leukemia when they were 13, I was 4 years old then and- OMG! Mari! YOU ABSOLUTELY LOOK LIKE PRINCESS!  And you sing like her and you both play the cello.

Mari: really?

Jiyeon: we should find him, let’s go!

Mari: wait! Do you know a place where he could go?

Jiyeon: I know nothing except the river near our school.

Mari: let’s go there.

Jiyeon: come on!

True enough, they found Kyuhyun there.

Jiyeon: Oppa! What are you doing here?

Kyuhyun looked back and saw Jiyeon with Mari but he cannot see clearly because his eyes were full with tears.

Kyuhyun: Jiyeon? What are you doing here?

Jiyeon: I was really worried oppa!

Kyuhyun: Princess?  Is that you?

Kyuhyun hugged Mari and said;

Kyuhyun: Princess? I missed you so much, please don’t leave me again.

Mari: I am not Princess, it’s me Mari. Seungsengim, Princess is already at peace, there in heaven, please; let yourself be at peace just like her.

Kyuhyun: Mari? (He let go of her)I’m sorry.

Mari: it’s okay sir. You should at least leave the past behind and move on, because Princess’s soul had already moved on, if she sees you like this you know she won’t be happy.

Kyuhyun: it’s been a long time since I’ve forgotten the reason why I’m alive; it’s been a long time since I’m living in sadness and pain.

Jiyeon: oppa! You never told us about it! We thought you’d moved on.

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry Jiyeon… I kept it to myself because I’m afraid that umma and appa will stop me from mourning for Princess’s demise.

Jiyeon: that’s why I never felt that I have a brother at all.

Kyuhyun: I’m sorry…

Jiyeon: I never thought you’re mourning up until now…

Mari was standing still, when she felt a cold gush of air from behind. Soon enough her tears fell down together with the sunset. She left the riverside and hurried home.

And the roll call end up normally, after that Kyu asked them to sing so that he can classify their voices according to their timbre and quality. He made them play an instrument too. It was Mari’s turn and Kyu asked her;

 

Kyu: what are you going to sing for us today?

Mari: I’ll sing All Love Is a Lie by: Lyn.

Kyu was stunned; it was his first love’s favorite song.

Mari: are you going to play it?

Kyu: yes. Let’s start from the chorus.

Mari’s voice and Kyuhyun’s piano skills was a perfect match. They’re making good music together, later on Kyuhyun cannot stop from singing anymore, so they had a duet where every girl got jealous and want to kill Mari right there in the spot.

After the 2 chorus parts

Kyu: wow! You got a really beautiful voice! You can be soprano.

Mari: thank you sir.

Kyuhyun: what are you going to play for us?

Mari: I’ll play the cello sir.

Kyuhyun was again startled because that’s Princess’s favorite instrument.

Kyuhyun: what song?

Mari: From Today until Forever.

Kyuhyun: go on.

That’s all Kyuhyun have to say because he cannot take it anymore, Mari reminds him of his sweet love, his Princess.

After their class, Kyuhyun was never again seen in the premises of the school.