Chapter 1: Fairy Tale Fantasy

Teacher is In Love

 

A day in spring, it should be calm and quiet but one person turned their whole world upside down, a new teacher has arrived, he’s said to be the youngest of all the teachers at Kirin, and he’s said to be the most handsome of them all. When the girls know about it, they hurriedly rushed to the faculty room to see if the rumors about the new teacher are true. True enough those girls had proven that the new teacher is really handsome. They all shrieked.

Choi Mari who was walking in the hallway saw her namjachingus Choi Siwon and Kim Kibum; she asked them why the students are acting that way.

Mari: namjachingu! Yah! What are they doing? What’s happening?

Siwon: you don’t know it then?

Kibum:  a new teacher had arrived… and he’s really handsome.

Mari: really?  Shall we see him, then?

Siwon: no, not now Mari, the faculty room is overcrowded. Kibum saw him anyway.

Mari: what does he looked like?

Kibum: he’s tall, he had an angelic face, and he’s really handsome, but he’s not the type you will like.

Mari: why?

Kibum: he’s not like a prince charming…

Mari: you never  should have said that… I expected too much. Anyway, do you know what class are you in this year? I’m in III-A, how about you guys?

Kibum and Siwon: Same!

Mari: really? Wow!!! I wish I could meet my prince charming this year, since it is our last year in high school.
Suddenly a group of girls came

Sulli: dream on girl!

Minzy: yeah... who would like a childish girl like you who’s always with these two cute guys…?

Yoona: who cares, you’re not even pretty.

Suzy:  how come you’ve been with these two guys anyway?

Jiyeon: stop it girls! It’s our first day in school… don’t bully a sunbae especially when she’s with her two cute best friends.

Mari:  yeah you should stop bullying someone who’s older than you.  So what if I’m not pretty, you’re not as intelligent as me. Let’s go namjachingus!

Siwon and Kibum: let’s go!

Suzy: aish! She’s really lucky…and she’s the prettiest too.

Minzy: yah! Do you know that there’s a new teacher here?

Yoona: he’s kind of interesting too.

Jiyeon: oww… the teacher you’re talking about is accidentally, my brother.

Sulli: really? How lucky! Can I get his number first?

Jiyeon: of course not.

Sulli:  wae?

Minzy: he doesn’t like clingy girls like you. Aish! You’re really that desperate?

Yoona: stop that girls… the bell had already rung.  I’ll go to my class first. Bye!

Minzy: of course you’re a senior… aish! I envy seniors like you…  Bye unni!

Yoona: bye! Sulli?

Sulli: Bo?

Yoona: go to class, okay?

Sulli: yeah sure..Bye!

Jiyeon: bye unni!

Lunch break:

Siwon: when will those four girls stop bullying you?

Kibum: don’t let them do that to you again.

Mari: I really won’t let them do that to me… but that new teacher is he really not the type I normally look at? Is he really not the prince charming I’m looking for?

Siwon: I guess so…

Kibum: see for yourself.

Mari saw the new teacher and was mesmerized by his charisma. With just looking at him she knows that he’s the man that a girl will introduce to her parents. To keep herself cool, she pretended that she wasn’t stunned by the new teacher’s stature.

Kibum: Mari? Mari?

Siwon: looks like he’s the one… am I right?

Mari: of course not! He lacks the substance and the feel of a royalty.

Hyukjae, Leeteuk and Ryeowook came in.

 Leeteuk: so he’s the new teacher everybody’s been eyeing on?

Hyukjae: but why? I look manlier than him.

Mari: I don’t know either, he’s just handsome…he lacks the feel.

Ryeowook: how can you talk about looks especially with a teacher?

Kibum: get used to it.

Ryeowook: do you know who our homeroom adviser teacher is?

Leeteuk: got no idea right?

Hyukjae: it’s that new teacher we’re talking about.

Mari: really. Whatever.

Siwon: how could you talk harsh?

Mari: what’s wrong? I just said whatever.