How about more than 1 kiss?

I fall in love with your eyes. Can I call that a Love at First Sight then?

2 days later, you were working at your the library. Its your part-time job. You love books; the smell of the pages and the life it tells. You also love the calmness and quiet atmosphere because it makes you feel safe. You were putting back the books on the shelves that were returned to the library when someone approached you and ask "Excuse me. But where's the gents?" 

Guess what? It was Infinite's Hoya! You almost wanted to say "Hi. Remember me? I came to your fansign with the 6 years old girl 2 days ago and you both exchange cheeks kisses" when you recalled that he probably can't recognise you because you tied your hair in a high bun, with your fringe pulled into the bun as well. And you had your reading glassed on. That day you let down your hair had you had little make up on. So in the end, you just replied Hoya "Um its on the left, and then left again if you leave this Fiction room".

 
"Okay kamsahamida," he replied you with a half smile. And you felt captivated by him all over again. 
 
~~
 
7 hours later, at 8pm, you've ended your part time job. You bid goodbyes with your senior colleagues who are staying till 10. When you walked out, a familiar figure approached you. You can't tell who because you only see his silhouette because the light was behind and above him.
 
"Hi," the person said.
 
"Ummm hi. Sorry but I gotta go. I don't talk to strangers," you replied lamely and immediately regretting it.
 
That person laughs before asking "Don't you recognise my voice? I doubt I'm a total stranger."
 
You turned and you can see who it was. Hoya. You gasp. You bowed and said "Oh gosh I'm sorry. I was panicking so I didn't register your familiar voice."
 
"Apology accepted IF you eat dinner with me. I bet you haven't eaten since you left home, did you?"
 
"Deh, I haven't eaten since 10hours ago but I can't go for dinner with you," you said softly feeling apologetic.
 
"Why not? You have 6 other babies or toddlers to look after? You don't look like the kind of girls that sleeps around with men nor do you look married," he teased.
 
You gave a cold laugh in return before replying "I wish one of your guesses is right. But sadly, no. I can't join you for dinner because of your fans. That, should be reasonable enough." With that, you began to walk away.
 
"That is not a good reason. Know why? Because I waited here for you for 6 hours just so I can eat dimner with you. Instead of getting haters and antis if you eat dinner with me, you'll get it worse if you don't. Know why? Because I'm going to post on twitter and say 'I waited for a girl for 6 hours outside her workplace just to eat dinner but only to be disappointed by her rejection.' Hows that?"
 
"Oh aren't you cunning and persuasive?! Why me? You don't even know me! You've never meet or seem me before! Why are you making this difficult for me than it already is?" You yelled, holding back your tears.
 
"'I've never met you? Never seen you? You are so wrong because I have. And I have received your kiss once and returned you a kiss too," Hoya replied softly while walking closer to you. His face is only 2 fingers away from yours. You felt your heartbeat quickened.
 
"W-what do you mean? I've never kissed a boy or a man for that matter except my dad!" You stammered. "And you, really don't know me! You've never seen me, thats for sure!" You added.
 
"Wrong answer," Hoya replied. And without wasting anymore time he moved his right hand behind your neck and his left hand around your waist to pull you closer to him as he leans im for a kiss. You had both palms of yours on his hard rock chest because you have no idea where to place them since you've never been on this situation. And you were somehow glad you placed your hands on his chest because you elt his heart beating the same speed as yours. And you smiled in between the heated kiss. And you wondered how were you able to kiss him right. Just as you were thinking, Hoya interrupted your thoughts when he let go, face still so close to yours and said "You're an absolute pleasurable kisser for a first timer." Before you had the chance to reply, he leans in again for a full frontal smooch. He your bottom lip and your mouth parted. He slid his tongue in and you both kissed passionately with great rhythm. 
 
After what seems like forever, you both pulled away, he took both your hands in his and said "I know who you are. I've seen you, met with you, and talked to you 2 days ago at the ice-cream cafe and at Infinite's fansign."
 
"But how..." you replied but was interrupted halfway with Hoya's reply.
 
"Your eyes. They have such strong emotions in them that always catch my heart. And thanks to those eyes, I believe in love at first sight and motivates me to find you," Hoya explained.
 
"Find me? How?" You asked.
 
"I went to every orphanage in Seoul looking for Sumi. I found the orphanage she stays yesterday and asked her where can I find you," Hoya said.
 
"Oh. Wow." Thats all you could say.
 
"I love you ____," Hoya said honestly and pulled you into a hug.
 
"How do you know my name?"
 
"There. Your lanyard," Hoya smirks then let a little laugh slip.
 
You blushed and managed to say "Oh."
 
"So, shall we eat dinner now? I'm starving!" Hoya begged.
 
"Duh. I guess thats the only way for you to clean your debt with me," you said, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Debt? What debt? As far as I know, it's you that have debts with me. The ice cream and the waiting," Hoya said scratching his head.
 
"Firstly, I offered to pay for the ice cream but you refused to accept it. Secondly, I did not request for you to wait for me. Thirdly, none of those debts are comparable to my first kiss being stolen," you huffed.
 
Hoya stopped walking and you stopped too. He rolled his eyes and give you kisses everywhere on your face. Then he said "Great. Now I'm in heavy debt with you. I'll give you whatever you want. Even if you want a baby," Hoya chuckled.
 
You nudge him lightly on his side but laughed along before saying "You mean, adopting Sumi?" Its your turn to chuckle because you know that he meant .
 
He let go of your hands and walked forward faster leaving you behind. You thought you might as well play along. So you turned back and walk away. When Hoya didn't feel your presence behind him, he chased after you and stopped before you. "Yah! Where you going?" He asked.
 
"If you're gonna love me just for ual pleasures, then I'm leaving," You replied with a smile.
 
"Anneyo! I was just joking!" Hoya exclaimed.
 
"Really? Then why did you sulk and walked away when I joked about adopting Sumi. Youwere obviously disappointed that I'm not making love to you,"
 
"I just wanted to see if you're gonna chase after me and pacify me," Hoya said.
 
"You see. This is the reason why I've never been in a relationship and has never wanted to be in one. I have no time and energy to do all these. I myself am a wreck at times," you said.
 
"I'm sorry. I really am. Come here," he hugged you again and planted a kiss on your forehead.
 
"Lets eat. My tummy can't handle all this drama with an empty stomach," you said in his chest before pulling away and smile. Then you gave him a quick peck on his lips that is enough to make him go insane with your soft lips.
 
"Kajia!" Hoya agreed and hold your hands.
 
While walking towards the restaurant, you asked Hoya "What did you mean when you said we've exchanged kisses before?"
 
And he replied "Remember at the fansigning event Sumi and I exchanged the cheek kisses?"
 
You nodded.
 
"Well, before the kiss, she asked me 'You like the noona I'm with aren't you?' So I nodded. Then she whispered again 'Then we should exchange cheek kisses. Deh?' So I agreed."
 
"Damn you! How could you make use of her?" You were fuming a little thinking that Hoya has made use of Sumi, an innocent 6 year old.
 
"Anni. If you think carefully, she made use of you to get a kiss from me! She told me I'm her bias when I went to the home yesterday," Hoya said. He can see you get more furious when he said you were being used by Sumi. Then he just said "Let it go alright?" And he didn't give you a chance to answer because you both ended kissing again.
 
THE END.