The unexpected meeting

I fall in love with your eyes. Can I call that a Love at First Sight then?

"Alright boys! You'll have a fansigning event the day after tomorrow at Gangnam at 4pm. Do whatever is necessary to prepare. Most importantly, get lots of rest!" Infinite's Manager told Infinite their schedule.

 
"Assa!! I've always loved fansignings! I get to play with our fans!!!!" exclaimed Sungyeol Choding.
 
"Me too!! I love fansigning because I get to touch my lovely wives!!" replied Woohyun.
 
"Aigooo! Stop being too greasy!!" Sunggyu remarked. Dongwoo just gave his uncontrollable laughter. (Awww!!)
 
"Dehh dehh. Don't show your jealousy, will you? You're still the only one that sleeps together with me in one room! Psh!" Woohyun teased and the boys groaned in disgust but laughed out loud at the 2.
 
~~
 
"Eonnie! Do you know that Infinite is having a fansigning event tomorrow???" One of the youngest girls, Sumi, that you're close with asked.
 
"Oh jeongmal? You wanna go?" You asked her. You were cradling her in your arms on the swing in the playroom.
 
"Deh! Kerommyeon! Kendae, omma said that I can only go if you can bring me. Because the other eonnie has a meeting tomorrow till 7pm," Sumi sighed.
 
"Ahhh keurae? What time's the fansign? And eodissaeyo?" You asked Sumi while thinking hard if you've anything on the whole day tomorrow.
 
"Oh! Its @ 4pm, @ Gangnam!" Sumi replied with a hint of excitement. Somehow she had the feeling that you'll take her to the fansign.
 
"Hmmm... I don't know if I have any plans tomorrow but just be ready by noon. If I come before noon, we'll go. If not, chaesunghaeyo," You said. You don't want her to have any form of hopes.
 
"Dehh," Sumi replied with a smile. She's always been a sweet and well-mannered girl. She knows that if things don't turn out like the way she wants, it's for her own good. So she doesn't complain or whine.
 
~~
 
Once you reached home, you showered and changed into comfortable home clothes. After dinner, you took your organizer and look for tomorrow which is a Sunday, to see if you have any plans. 
"Great! I have no plans for tomorrow! I guess its a lucky day for Sumi !" You thought to yourself; feeling happier than Sumi. You know that helping orphans and make them happy will make God loves you more.
 
~~
 
The next day, you wake up @ 8am, bathed and ate breakfast. By 9.30am you're already waiting for the bus to head to the orphanage. You reached the blessed home an hour later.
 
"EONNIE!!!! YOU'RE HERE!!!! DOES THAT MEAN WE'RE GOING FOR THE FANSIGN LATER???!" Sumi shouts while running towards you. You wonder how can a 6 years old be so hyper.
 
"Anneyo Sumi ah. I just thought it would be better to come here personally to tell you I can't accompany you rather than not coming at all or telling you via a phonecall," you replied with a tone of sadness.
 
Sumi laughed hysterically and left you speechless.
 
"Sumi ! Wae? Why are you laughing? Aren't you supposed to be upset?" You quizzed.
 
"Eonnie. Saranghae. And thank you for being such a bad actress. You're such a nice person! And you can't lie! So, wait here. I'll go get my bag!" 
 
She just left you and you really wondered if you're that bad in acting and lying a little white lie. Soon, Sumi returned with 'omma' interrupting your thoughts.
 
"Ahh ____. Gomawo for being able to accompany Sumi. I'm really glad you could make it or I would feel very sorry for her," said Omma gratefully.
 
"Anneyo. I think its time I see the 7 men up close too in order to see what's so mesmerizing about them that Sumi adores them so much," you replied with a chuckle.
 
~~
 
Since Sumi and you arrived kinda early, you decided to give Sumi an ice cream treat.
 
"Eonnie. Can I sit here while you go buy the ice cream?" Sumi asked politely.
 
"Dehh. Kendae wae? Are you tired?" You asked.
 
"Anneyo! I need to reserve my energy for Infinite oppa later!" Sumi giggled playfully.
 
"Aigoo. Arasso. What flavours would you like?"
 
"Umm... raspberry and chocolate," Sumi said.
 
"Arasso. Jankkaman. Sit here quietly and don't wander!" You warned Sumi. She smiled and nodded.
 
Without you knowing, Infinite was one of the few customers in the ice cream cafe and they were all seated 2 tables away from Sumi & you hence they heard everything.
 
"Hyung. Do you think she's a fan or is she just accompanying the little girl to our fansign later?" Woohyun asked Sunggyu.
 
"Molla. Whatever it is, we know that either one is an Inspirit and we should be thankful," Sunggyu replied maturely.
 
"Deh deh, abbunim. Aish. You're too serious at times it ," Woohyun pointed out.
 
~~ 
 
On the other hand, at the counter...
 
"Can I have 2 scoops each for the Raspberry and Chocolate flavour?" You asked.
 
"I'm so sorry but that two flavours have been asked by that gentleman and there are no more scoops left for those two flavours you asked for," the young girl that worked there told you. 
 
"Ahh. Gwenchana," you smiled and replied as politely but a hint of disappointment is heard clearly. Even by the gentleman that bought the last scoops of the 2 flavours Sumi wanted.
 
"Here. You can have it and give it to the little girl you're with," the unknown yet kind gentleman handed you his ice cream cup.
 
"Are you sure? Cos its okay. We can get different flavours," you replied, rejecting his offer kindly.
 
"Anneyo anneyo. Let me be the one to get different flavours. I've been having the same ones everytime I come here. It's time for a change and now seems like a good time. Plus I know how it feels like when you want something but its taken by another individual. Here, take it. Don't keep her waiting," the gentleman smiled. You can see his face and you thought he looks familiar eventhough he has his reading specs on and he's wearing a cap.
 
"Well, okay then. And here you go," you took the ice cream and hand him your cash at the same time. 
 
However he rejected it nicely and said "No, its okay. I heard she mentioning Infinite so I guess you'll both be at their fansigning later right? If I'm an Infinite member and I heard that, I would definitely give this ice cream to her for free," he smiled at you genuinely and you felt your insides melt. You're not sure why its happening to you. You wonder if its because of his smile or his sincerity.
 
"Thank you. That is really sweet of you. We will enjoy this. Definitely," you replied, bowed and walk towards Sumi.
 
"Here! Your ice cream!" You exclaimed.
 
"Gomawo! Mhhhmmmmm!! Delicious!" Sumi said.
 
"Of course its delicious! Thats why you always choose this flavour!" You teased Sumi while pinching her nose lightly.
 
"Anneyo. Its extra nice today!!" Sumi retorted.
 
"Eh? Jinjja? Maybe because a nice stranger bought it for you?" You said. You didn't expect it to turn out loud. You thought it was just in your head.
 
"Jinjja!? Maybe!"
 
~~
 
Sumi and you are finally in queue, almost reaching the stage to meet the boys. You can already see their handsome faces. You were holding Sumi's left hand and she was holding Infinite's album and poster. The arrangement of the fansign that day was : Sungyeol, Sungjong, Hoya, Myungsoo, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sunggyu.
 
At last, you're both are up on stage to get autographed by Infinite. Sungyeol gave Sumi a handshake while Sungjong left his seat to give Sumi a hug. And when it was Hoya's turn, he stretched his arms across the table and carry Sumi. Then Sumi whispered something to him. He nodded, and he kissed her cheeks before she giving him a kiss on his cheeks too. Hoya then put Sumi down and you & Sumi proceed with Myungsoo. Thats when you heard Hoya said "She doesn't recognise me but the little one does."
 
You turned to look at him wondering if he was talking to you, and he gave you a warm smile that warms your heart that is suddenly beating fast. You gave a quick smile and walked forward because Sumi was already tugging at your pinky.
 
~~
 
In the bus, on the way back to send Sumi back to the orphanage you can't stop yourself from asking Sumi "What did you whisper to Hoya just now that made you guys exhange cheeks' kisses?" You know their names just not their personalities or anything else unlike Sumi.
 
"Hehe. I'm not telling," Sumi replied and pretended to fall asleep to avoid anymore questions from you. You sighed.