Him and Her :D

Him and Her :D

 

You lie awake on your bed, the temperature on your skin rising with every second that passes. The lump on your throat is heavy, and you cough multiple times while you think of a way to explain yourself to your boyfriend.

Today is your anniversary with him. 

…and you’re sick. Literally. 49-degree fever, which could easily rise in any moment. You smack yourself in the head in an annoyed manner as you imagine his disappointed face in your mind. Then, as if the world was conspiring against you today, your cellphone rings. It’s him. 

You breathe in and breathe out heavily before you finally answer the phone. 

“Hey,” you say in a sweet, but raspy voice. 

“Good morning, love! HAPPYYYYYYYYYY ANNIVERSARY!!!” Lee Donghae greets happily. “I absolutely cannot wait to see you today, you beautiful girl, you.” 

You smile as you hear him say that. “Happy anniversary.”

“Uhm,” he says, immediately able to detect something wrong. “Are you okay? You don’t sound too excited. Did I break your eardrums again?”

“No, no, of course not,” you say, stalling. You hear him hum on the phone. 

“Then what is it?” 

His tone is worrying and anxious. You sigh deeply and figure you should just tell him. 

“Oppa, I’m sick. My parents aren’t letting me out of the house with this fever.”

“…you’re kidding, right?”

“Please don’t be mad—,” you cough before you could finish your sentence. 

“We are celebrating our anniversary today, and that’s final. Let me just run some errands and I’ll be at your house later on. See you. Love you, bye.” 

He said it so fast, you almost couldn’t comprehend it. You couldn’t even tell what kind of emotion was in his voice.

The phone is still in your ear as you listen to the dial tone, quiet and hypnotic. You are too tired to overthink things and your mind is throbbing with serious pain. In a few minutes, you drift off to sleep. 


CHAPTER ONE DONE!

Again, thank you to:

http://aquafire.tumblr.com/

for letting me post this story.laugh