Roller Coaster Ride

SWAP Milktea

 

tumblr_lz3wej3IUp1qec8hk.gif

As usual, image not mine :)

Seungri woke up with a groan. Never had he slept with such discomfort. They arrived on the villa after eight hours of road travel. After the dreadful loss he had given to himself, because as much as he doesn’t want to admit it, it was a fair win on Chaerin’s part. The trip was boring, the Aliens were sleeping—and occasionally spoke to each other while having their separate trips in lala-land, Minki was playing on her i.Pad and Daesung was concentrating on the road as he followed the other van.

 

His tummy was doing summersaults and cartwheels and it wasn’t good. That milk tea had me bad.He thought before stretching his arms up above his head. Wait a minute. There was something wrong. He thought that his and Jiyong’s room had blue sheets. Yes, the maknae and the leader were sharing a bedroom. Did hyung change the sheets? Seungri thought before slamming his hands back to his side. Or, maybe the clean-freak changed the comforter.

 

The maknae turned his head to the right and saw 2NE1’s maknae, Minji. Now why is she here? He asked to himself. Then a thought came in, maybe the young girl couldn’t stop her urges towards him after all. Maybe, “Unnie, stop staring at me like, you know I couldn’t sleep when someone’s staring at me.” Minji said before turning to the other side of the bed. Unnie?

 

“Yah—Minki. I might be acting gay sometimes but that doesn’t mean you can call me unnie.” Seungri said before sitting up and looked at the other girl. Minzy looked at him with a glare, she could be feisty when woken up at the wrong time. “What are you talking about, unnie? Are you PMS-ing?” Then she went back to sleeping.

 

“Aish—this girl doesn’t know how to respect a sunbae. Aish.” He forced himself to go to the bathroom. “The world is cruel.” He muttered. First he was so sick of the trip, then he was chosen to be the room mate of the infamous G-Dragon. Who knew what the leader wanted but Seungri was so sure that the producer just wanted his pets near him at all times. And Seungri was the unfortunate favorite.

 

Then he woke up beside 2NE1’s maknae—which was weirder than the latter ideas.

 

 “Dance-dance-dance-dadance. Fantastic Baby.” He turned the door knob and entered the bathroom. Seungri did further light stretching.

 

Funny, my body feels so liquid and small.He thought before looking at the mirror only to see Chaerin’s face looking back at him. “AHHHHHHHHHH.”

--

The sound of Chaerin’s scream woke Jiyong. The girls are only sleeping beside his and Seungri’s room. He made sure of that. He was sitting and off the bed in one go, forgetting the sleeping maknae beside him for a moment. “Aigoo—yah!” He shouted at the chestnut-hairstyled boy, “Wake up!”

 

The boy only muttered a soft ‘yes’ before the leader ran to the rescue next door.

 

Once he was out, he knocked on the wooden door of the room which Minji shared with her unnie. “Chae?” He knocked again, more loudly this time. “Chae? Is something wrong? Open up.” Footsteps were beside him then; the entire clan, minus Big Bang’s maknae and the two girls inside of the room, were there.

 

“Aigoo, it’s too early for partying.” Bom said as she was dragged by Dara. “Did something happen, Ji?” Bae asked his best pal, on his back the other two members of Big Bang stood.

 

“Now, that’s what I call the roar of the Baddest Female.” Seunghyun managed a weak joke which earned him a yet not so fierce glare from his leader. “That’s not funny.” Jiyong said before going back to his earlier task, knocking. “Chaerin, Minji—open this door.”

 

Then finally, the door opened only to reveal a grumpy Minji. “What do you want?” She asked in a not so polite tone. Not the usual tone for her either. “We heard Rinnie scream—is something wrong?” Dara asked.

 

All six people looked at the girl, waiting for her answer.

 

“PMS.” Minzy said before slamming the door at Jiyong’s face. “That’s a face you don’t see everyday.” Daesung commented before leaning on Seunghyun for support—hey, they were all still sleepy. Dara just gave an awkward laugh. “You know us girls.”

 

“Is something wrong, unnie?” All six looked at the new voice, and to their surprise, the youngest of the Big Bang members came out of his room while rubbing his eye. Now that’s cute.

 

But something was wrong with this.

 

“What do you mean, unnie, Panda?” Bom asked, now confused.

--

Chaerin woke up with a groan. Her body felt so stiff and her head was dizzy. It only got worse when a voice pierced on her pain like an unwanted yet welcome feeling. Then the banging started and footsteps and talking and shouting and agh.

 

She pulled her liquid body up to sit. Funny, when did Minzy changed our sheets? Chaerin asked at herself. But she ignored it for a while. It must be the milk tea that the rat gave me.

 

Because she never felt that funny in her whole life after drinking that weird drink. If she remembered it perfectly, Dara and Youngbae were talking on the front seats while her oppa was sleeping soundly on her shoulder.

 

Then they reached the villa, which was owned by their beloved CEO, after they grouped to occupy the four rooms she dropped like a brick on the bed.

 

 More talking, then a slamming of a door. Then talking.

 

Chaerin mentally groaned, she needed to check on it.

 

She went out only to find her two members, Bom and Dara, then the other four Big Bang members banging on the door next to her room. Funny. She thought.

 

“Is something wrong, unnie?” She asked them. The others looked like she just wore something like a tutu which the rat wore on one of the Big Bang parodies. Now that would be ridiculous.

 

But something was wrong with this.

 

“What do you mean, unnie, Panda?” Bom asked, now confused.She gave them a ‘huh’ looked then raked her hair.

 

Okay, when did it got so short? Another piercing scream was released from the other room. Funny, that sounded like my voice. Chaerin thought again.

 

Then the door opened. Revealing a confused, shocked and an oh-may-gawd-what-the-hell-happened-to-me Chaerin.

 

Okay, she wasn’t liking this a bit. As far as she knew, when her mother gave birth to her she went out alone—no twin. Right, I must be dreaming. That’s why I woke up with Jiyong-oppa screaming at me. Chaerin reminded herself until…

 

“You!” The doppelganger pointed at her. When she didn’t move (the Chaerin inside Seungri’s body) the other Chaerin pulled her inside of the room. Then, a sleepy Minzy was kicked out of the room.

--

“Okay, explain to me why I’m walking back in forth in front of me.” Chaerin asked, now she was talking in a normal, of course in this matter normal is underrated. Her voice was low. The girl (Chaerin’s body) stopped from her walking and looked at her with her hands on her hips. Deym, I look hot. Chaerin complemented at herself.

 

“Don’t tell me you haven’t realized our situation yet?” The other Chaerin asked. Nope, she clearly doesn’t. “Have you looked at yourself earlier?” The doppelganger grabbed a mirror and held it in front of Chaerin (the one inside Seungri’s body). Rat face in front of her. “Oh-Mai-Gad.” She screamed. She grabbed the mirror and looked at herself; it was Seungri’s face looking back at her. How did this happen? Omo—she asked herself, as far as she knew this time, everything is not a dream. This is too unreal to be a dream. Then if I am here Seungri is in—

 

“Seungri?” Chaerin asked at her doppelganger. Her cat eyes looked back at her. “Thank you for waking up, missy.” Then with a groan, Seungri who was inside Chaerin’s body dropped himself on the bed beside the male (or female if we take their souls in note XD). “We’re doomed.” Seungri muttered, in fact it was still weird hearing his voice in a girl tone.

 

“Tell me about it.” Chaerin replied in a much calmer voice. “Hey why do you sound so calm about this?” Seungri asked, but before Chaerin could answer knocking could be heard again. The two looked at each other. “They can’t know.” The said in unison.

 

“You answer it.” Chaerin told him, “No—you answer it.” Seungri bit back. “Currently you’re the male in this situation you solve this.” The boy maknae replied before burying Chaerin’s real body further on the comforter. Chaerin groaned, “You are so gay.” She stood up and she could hear her oppa’s and unnie’s calling.

 

Chaerin took a deep breath before opening the door and took a peek. “Yah—Seungri, what did you do to Rinnie?” Dara asked immediately, probably worried for her wifey. “Can anyone explain to me why are we—” And everything goes on and on. Chaerin doesn’t even know where to start answering first.

 

Deym, what would Seungri do in this kind of situation? Chaerin asked to herself. After finding out that they switched bodies Chaerin figured out that the best way to make the whole abnormal situation normal is by acting that everything is normal. Okay, that doesn’t sound good. Because both of them are the exact opposite of each other. North and south poles. Black and white.

 

“Yah!” she shouted. She wasn’t even sure if Seungri would shout at this kind of situation. “Erm—” She looked at the worried expressions of the girls and the Big Bang dudes, Deym, we are so dead.

 

“Leave Rinnie to me, I am everything she needs.” She slammed the door, WTH?? Her heartbeat was almost as fast as when she first stepped on their debut stage. She sat on the floor and buried her head on her arms. “Yah—stop doing that I look so gay.” Her voice rang and Chaerin looked up only to see Seungri looking back at her using her very own cat eyes.

 

“Look, let’s just solve this, okay?” Seungri said before approaching her. “This is all your fault.” Chaerin blamed. Seungri looked at her, “Aish, why is it my fault?” Chaerin glared at him. “Yah—stop doing that. I look scary when I glare.”

 

An awkward silence passed by them before they started to discuss things out. “So you’re saying that’s it’s probably the milk tea that had done this not the curse of this place?” Seungri cleared. Chaerin rolled her eyes, well at this point Seungri’s eyes. “This place has no curse, okay? Don’t you watch Secret Garden?” Chaerin asked with a scoff.

 

“Girls and your dramas.” Seungri replied. “So, who’ll get the bottles?” Chaerin asked Seungri. Basically, Seungri still had the bottles of the Swap milk tea. “You will.” Chaerin finished before pointing at him. “Why will I do it?” He asked as he watched his body stood up to lie down on the bed. “Because I solved the earlier situation and because I’m still wrapping things out. I’m the smarter one here so you get to do the physical jobs.”  Chaerin explained.

 

“Aish. But—I’m your sunbae.” Seungri pouted. “Don’t do that—I look cute in that.” Chaerin said after leaning on her elbow, well Seungri’s elbow. “And besides you told me earlier that I’m the male in this situation so basically, I’m the sunbae—now do your job and get the bottles, hoobae.”

 

She really is the female G-Dragon. Seungri thought before opening the door oh-so-slowly and peeked if anyone was around.  Then as slowly as he can he tiptoed towards the other room. Lucky that Chaerin’s body was built like those of a cat. It was easier than he thought. And in no time, he was inside the room which he shared with his leader.

 

The room was empty. Good. He hurriedly went to the closet or in his unlucky case, the drawers, because the G-Dragon had sooooooooo many clothes that the closet was full. Anybody who sees this would probably think that the boy would be staying for a month instead of the short two weeks. He looked for the bottles, —where is it? He was so sure he put it somewhere. “Hunchae?”

 

. Not now hyung. Not when Baby Goodnight is playing on your speakers!

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I was still question myself why my Hunchae—yes, don’t argue, she’s mine—would rather choose that rat instead of me. Me!! Her favorite oppa? She doesn’t know how worried I was when she screamed.

 

Gosh, the shower feels so relaxing.

 

The sleep on the bed was quite uncomfortable. I preferred the sleep in the car where I get to lean on my Hunchae’s shoulder. Somehow I managed to drag my maknae (he keeps on assuming that people are his.) into the same room as me, I get to bully him anytime I want. Don’t get me wrong, I love the kid.

 

As I get out of the shower, I put on the white fluffy robe. Oh, looks like Lollipop was done and Baby Goodnight rang in my speakers. After the silly and yet disappointing encounter earlier, and after I found out that my Hunchae preferred Seungri than me, believe me that manages to make me pout and boil in rage, I told the others to prepare breakfast—or lunch. I just try to skin my maknae to spill the details of my Hunchae’s misery early in the morning.

 

But—“Hunchae?” Oh-mai-gad-oh-mai-gad-oh-mai-gad. What is she doing here? “Are you looking for something?” Gosh, good thing I could stay calm while my insides are now in a roller coaster ride. Chaerin stood up and walked towards me. Something was wrong—I’m used seeing her walk in the swagger kind of way but this walk was a little bit imperfect.

 

“Hy—Oppa.” She said. What is wrong with this girl? The way she said oppa was nothing but a purr that left me numb and well, on. Then the next thing I knew, she had her hands on my robe covered chest.

 

Heaven bless me.

 

End of POV

 

I just knew it -- it is bloody complicated to write who's Chaerin who's Seungri and who's who inside who's who's body !! Okay, erase that. Anyways, Springtempo won the poll so they will be in the next chapter XD It was really awkward writing our leaders' POV this way . But can you just listen to Baby Goodnight while imagining Kwon Jiyong in the bath ?? WOOOO . NOSEBLEED . Aigoo, I'm so erted right now XD Anyways, enjoy, comment and imagine -- it's easier to understand my fic if you let your imagination go wild XD Toodles .