Chapter 2: An Angel's Welcome

♡LuX~ journey of love

{ Hyun Joong's Point of View

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 I stood in front of the mic stand. Sound checking.

 "Testing, one two three~" i said tapping my foot.

Taemin was playing the piano. Yonghwa was strumming random guitar chords. while hongki played the drum sticks.

"lets start" i said through the mic. Hongki started the beat and everyone followed. i started singing..

 

>>FAST FORWARD>

we had a coffee break after two hours. i went down to the coffee shop downstairs and ordered a chocolate shake.

"HYUN JOONG HYUNGGGGGGGG!!!" taemin yelled from behind me.

I was startled and ran into someone by accident. and spilled my chocoshake.

"hey why dont you look at where your going!? " i yelled but when i looked at the person it was a girl .

 

My eyes widened.

"Mianhe~ for bumping into you~ "

 

Taemin came from behind me and said" HYUNG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!”

I am so clumsy, aish! I didn’t know what to do. The girl started wiping her top and mumbled, “Sorry.” Then she walked away without another word.

I ran after her, leaving Taemin back to the shop and tapped her shoulder. She looked back surprisingly.

“Neh?” with curious eyes.

“You’re not mad?”

She stared back. “Why should I be mad?”

I shrugged. “Well, first, I spilled my shake on y-you and you j- just walked away.” I rarely talk to girls. So rare that when I try to talk to them, my tongue twists and I get stuck in my words.

“So…should I be mad with you?”

I shook my head, “N-no.”

The girl smirked and walked away, I scratched my head. Dammit! Why does this happen when I talk to the female species? WTH is wrong with me?? This is your chance, Hyun Joong. Your chance to overcome your fear.

I ran after the girl again. She seemed confused. “Annyeong,” I waved.

“A-Annyeong,” she looked back at me like I have some marbles left in my brain (Maybe I do, but what the heck?)

“Mian for bumping and spilling my drink on you,” I bowed. “Let me make it up to you by buying you a shake.”

The girl raised a brow. “I really don’t know.”

“Please?” I begged.

She shook her head. “You don’t know me. I don’t know you yet. How can I trust you?”

I tried to smile at that. “Let’s start by me buying YOU a shake.” I grabbed her hand and we went back to shop.